Pea
It's so poor in here, I can smell it.

That, and the Jerk Chicken. Yeah, definitely.

Bah, you guys need a bit of a fix. Time to bring out the big guns. Hopefully, this will get you riled up for a kill...

...or two.

This is a DOUBLE MURDER NIGHT! Two kills can occur tonight. What will happen, I wonder, I wonder?

Wait, what? This doesn't solve the poverty problem?

Well, how about this.

In addition, there are TWELVE bags, located in the middle of the CINEMA. Should you take one, you will receive 1000 bux on the go!

HOWEVER:
- If you take one, you MUST make an attempt, or you die.
- If a bag is taken, nobody knows who took it, unless they're seen. In other words, there's no name on these bags.
- If you take more than one... well, the electric chair awaits your greedy ass.

With everyone wanting that blood money, your dumbass attempt could fail, and you'd still rake in the cash! Hoo boy, I bet you want to take that risk, don't ya?

Actually, now that @SYTEFREEK is gone, who's gonna replace him??
Some loser got in the mall somehow. Named @Luthier. Odd fellow, but he has joined the game. Go easy on him.

I've got nothing else to say, other than don't disrespect AINSLEY'S CORPSE. He's been through a lot.

THE MAP
[Image: MKPxpV4.png]
[Image: JEtW0Rk.png]

Oh, right, the GLASS WALKWAY is back! I even took the time to dust off the glass shards on the first floor. Don't cause any trouble, or the ghosts of KG past might haunt you for it.

I expect all entries to be entered by FRIDAY, 6PM EST.

ALIVE PLAYERS
@"Harold Lott"
@him
@Luthier
@"Mafuba-Sealed Drei"
@Moneybags
@Senor Cardgage
@"Travis Touchdown"
@Kamina
@STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN
@Hollywood Bowl
@Yoshikage Kira
@"Bain"
Pea
Oh, hey, guess who I found?

@"sans." was sitting at the sidewalk, right in front of the mall this whole time! I took the opportunity to drag his ass back in...

However, all stores are occupied...

...Fuck it, @STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN, you're out of here. Your name's too long and too uppercase to write, anyways.
Mario
I apologize for dropping out, my friends. I wanted to experiment with a STONE COLD roleplay but just don't have the heart to really give an authentic STONE COLD experience.

Thanks for the game though, Pea, it's been great so far. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

See You Next Killing Game