0%
Lloyd
0%
Rick
66.67%
Total: 6 vote(s)
Stirling
Or How Drei Tries to Get an Internet Friend Using Minus World

You thought Despair was gonna be the only one providing fun this time around? Naw, I'm gonna let us choose a wholly separate trip down wooing some random asshole in the world.

Now, being that this is a side story to our main character, we've received less funding. The solution to satisfy you all? Well, we're gonna have character presets. You'll still get full input, but we're gonna be working towards pretending to be someone feasible, and you'll get to select which preset in the poll above. Now, part of that lack of funding was in advertising revenue, so please post which dating app you'd like us to use for this!

Now, for those presets . . . we can change the pictures, as these are examples.

A real MGTOW contender is first! Jake really loves females, but don't you dare put them in the forefront of media that has historically been showcasing masculinity! He'd make a real interesting combo with Bumble and its female-driven acceptance of chats.
[Image: tOPl1Yd.jpg]

Next up, we have someone who lies dormant in all of us. Todd is a weeb. He loves anime. He loves his body pillows. He doesn't love talking about what you want to talk about.
[Image: u340rkB.jpg]

Striking third is Lloyd. Something of a submissive fellow, he doesn't really care about much. He wonders why no one finds him interesting.
[Image: 387510_114292822025305_1084586611_n.jpg?...e=5B7F2771]

Last, but definitely not finishing last in bed, is Rick. Rick is so sure that he's worth what he finds, that you'd be hard pressed to think he's really trying to attract. Must be all that AXE.
[Image: 1280_chad_johnson_SPL1294143_016-575x323.jpg]
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Pea
is that first one sargon or slowbeef
Fun With Despair
I see a bit of myself in Lloyd, the depressing fuck.

...Which is why I'm picking Rick instead. Gotta go with the Chad, bros.
Stirling
Haha, it's you didn't state which dating service you fucks.

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Fun With Despair
also it's gotta be plentyoffish

I've already covered tinder and every other dating site is a tinder clone
John Wick's Cat
fuck yeah Jake
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Yrrzy
pickle riiiiick
Stirling
I don't know how to close a poll, but it's done. Rick it is.

Additionally, we only had one recommendation of dating site, so it is gonna be plentyoffish! Let's get some pictures we can use for Rick. If you don't submit multiple, please make sure it looks similar enough to others submitted. We'll probably rotate as we get victims.

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler: