Pea
Something's not right here. Are you sure you guys are alright? I could add in a medical ward if you want. The GLASS WALKWAY is not broken, again!

Wait, no, that's not what we're here for.

@"Bain"'s slightly burnt body has been discovered at the rec room! He joins COUCH DELIVERY GUY in the realm of the dead, and also the realm of REC ROOM hell.

BAIN was the owner of... uh, well, I can't tell you that, unfortunately. Motive rules and all.

I'm more surprised at the lack of GLASS WALKWAY destruction, let's be honest.

Here are the CASE FILES:
- BAIN'S head has an awful bruise.
- Everything closely around him is scorched, but he's the least burnt up of the bunch.
- A massive BLOOD TRAIL leads from the ARCADE to the GLASS WALKWAY.
- A massive WATER TRAIL leads from the MONOKUMA SHOP to the REC ROOM.

OTHER INFO
- MONOKUMA'S SHOP is absolutely wet.
- The PLAGUE DOCTOR is missing.
- The intercom has once again not been shut off after being used. You guys really lack manners.
- The corpses of MONEYBAGS, DREI and OK_HAND form a fabulous pose over at the CINEMA.
- sans is dead?
- The BIG HALLWAY's walls are covered in RED.
- HOLLYWOOD BOWL slept in the AUDITORIUM, while some WRESTLING MATCHES are playing on the big screen.
- The DELIVERY BOT has been used more than once tonight.

THE MAP
[Image: 9cdsMUI.png]
[Image: d2vimNI.png]

ALIVE PLAYERS
@"Harold Lott"
@"Monokuma" , destroyer of worlds.
@Senor Cardgage
@"Travis Touchdown"
@Kamina
@"sans."
@Hollywood Bowl
@Yoshikage Kira
Yoshikage Kira
-Leave my room right when Kamina does. He gives off a weird “hey”
-Both of us go to the escalator, and on the way I spot Harold by the rotunda. Downstairs we part ways, and I head for the bedrooms
-Enter CDM’s room, where I take his RC drone
-On my way back, I see Kamina going upstairs via escalator. Upstairs, he goes towards Travis, who exited the MMO Shop
-Go to my room to craft my ultimate weapon, SHEER HEART ATTACK
-take the escalator downstairs with Kamina And Travis, and they both head to the south stairs corridor
-At the Food Court, I direct the SHA towards Travis and Kamina, who go to the Gym to exercise. At this time, a British money song starts playing
-I take the SHA to the escalator hallway, where I see a hockey mask bloke go from the fountain to the bedrooms. I follow him, and I see him open Alouette’s and CDM’s doors and then closing them without going in. With Drei’s room, he sees a couch and a bed, and then closes his door. Finally he leaves the hallway
-I make the SHA go back to the Food Court where I pick it up and pocket it. The song stops playing
-Smell something burning from the Rec Room. I take a peek, and the victim is lying next to a pile of ashes and the gem painting. Everything is on fire but him, and he’s wet
-Go to the Thief’s Shop where I buy a Thief-B-Gone can and spray it on myself
-Go to the Glass Walkway from the left staircase. I see a blood trail going from the arcade to the elevator. I start cutting my nails by the walkway, seeing Sans go downstairs via the makeshift staircase
-Head for the escalators, seeing Sans going upstairs
-At the Monokuma Shop, I notice the floor is wet, and bottled water is everywhere. I buy some paint packets
-Go to the Big Hallway, where I cover it in red paint
-At the MMO Shop, I attempt to steal a GF, but an alarm goes off. Finally, I go to bed
Senor Cardgage
Is this his terminal drill?
Crash Bandicoot
*i guess i'm dead.
Senor Cardgage
I'm slurry Francine, when is the fun real?
Yoshikage Kira
@Pea inspect the size and shape of his bruise.
Teddie
Wait, the short skeleton's dead?

...Where's his bod?
Pea
(Jun 16, 2018 at 11:10 PM)Yoshikage Kira Wrote: @Pea inspect the size and shape of his bruise.
Looks like a hit from a small object, followed by a huge wallop in the shape of a fist. Quite a knock out, if you ask me.

(Jun 16, 2018 at 11:20 PM)Harold Lott Wrote: Wait, the short skeleton's dead?

...Where's his bod?

In the elevator! It's in the map, you doof!
Teddie
'ang on, I got a theory. Kick the bod.
Pea
(Jun 16, 2018 at 11:29 PM)Harold Lott Wrote: 'ang on, I got a theory. Kick the bod.

You kick sans. The head rolls over- hey, wait. This ain't sans at all! It's just a skeleton with sans' clothing!
Crash Bandicoot
*what the fuck
Yoshikage Kira
investigate the arcade and the surrounding area for a bear trap
Pea
(Jun 17, 2018 at 12:19 AM)Yoshikage Kira Wrote: investigate the arcade and the surrounding area for a bear trap

You check out the arcade. Apart from a tampered PAYDAY 2 machine, a cutlass as well as a bunch of blood splattered around, you do not see a bear trap.
Pea
(Jun 17, 2018 at 12:39 AM)Travis Touchdown Wrote: @Pea Inspect the Arcade hollywood bowl was sitting on.

You're super slow!
Hollywood Bowl
are there more cards?
John Wick's Cat
@Pea Inspect monokuma's bottles, Bain's body, his bruise and the burnt marks.
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Yoshikage Kira
@Pea compare the small object bruise on Bain to a water bottle
Pea
(Jun 17, 2018 at 12:40 AM)Hollywood Bowl Wrote: are there more cards?

All bedroom doors have cards now! For the sake of catching up with this saga, I will list all cards and which door they're assigned to.

The Cards:

(Jun 17, 2018 at 12:41 AM)Travis Touchdown Wrote: @Pea Inspect monokuma's bottles, Bain's body, his bruise and the burnt marks.

The BOTTLED WATER inside MONOKUMA'S SHOP is filled with water. No other traces can be found.

You re-inspect BAIN's body. The BOTTLED WATER does not match the bruise. The burn marks seem to have been from a fire that was lit from under BAIN, with the help of some TREE BRANCHES and a MATCHSTICK. No traces of gasoline can be found in the scene.
John Wick's Cat
@Pea I want to step outside the Monokuma shop, walk to the rec room and see if there's some kind of water trail on the way there.
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Pea
(Jun 17, 2018 at 12:54 AM)Travis Touchdown Wrote: @Pea I want to step outside the Monokuma shop, walk to the rec room and see if there's some kind of water trail on the way there.

Uh, yup.
Does anyone read the OP?