John Wick's Cat
@Pea Take out sans's Patchouli and smell it, and also the same with Harold's chrybullshit.

I also want to compare the carnivorous plant to the one in my flower shop.
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Pea
(Jun 21, 2018 at 3:46 PM)Travis Touchdown Wrote: @Pea Take out sans's Patchouli and smell it, and also the same with Harold's chrybullshit.

I also want to compare the carnivorous plant to the one in my flower shop.

You take a whiff of the patchouli inside the bottle. Definitely smells like a wet flower.

You do the same to HAROLD's chrysanthemum. Smells like a flower.

Comparing the CARNIVOROUS PLANT from outside the MMO SHOP and the one inside the FLOWER SHOP... The plant inside the flower shop is starving, and much smaller than the one who just ate a toilet bowl.

You suddenly really want to have sex with a very moe anime girl.
Teddie
Oi, let's take a look at the shop the plant came boundin' out of.
Pea
(Jun 21, 2018 at 5:48 PM)Harold Lott Wrote: Oi, let's take a look at the shop the plant came boundin' out of.

Looks like there's a rope tied to the ceiling. The end of the rope appears to be torn off.

Below that, some residue of a certain PLANT STEROID you all know and love.
Yoshikage Kira
@Pea I use the patchouli flower on myself. Does it have any effect on those around me?
Spooks?
I think I'll smell the Patchouli and then go try to bang the MMO Shop's display GF
Spooks?
I'd also like to clarify: the carnivorous plant was already in the shop when Harold entered on the camera footage, right?

He didn't bring one in, or buy one or anything?
Pea
(Jun 21, 2018 at 6:43 PM)Yoshikage Kira Wrote: @Pea I use the patchouli flower on myself. Does it have any effect on those around me?

Nope.
Pea
(Jun 21, 2018 at 6:44 PM)Monokuma Wrote: I think I'll smell the Patchouli and then go try to bang the MMO Shop's display GF

Do you even have a nose? Besides, there's no display GF in the MMO Shop, for discreet purposes.
Pea
(Jun 21, 2018 at 7:39 PM)Monokuma Wrote: I'd also like to clarify: the carnivorous plant was already in the shop when Harold entered on the camera footage, right?

He didn't bring one in, or buy one or anything?

The plant was, in fact, in the shop when HAROLD entered.
Crash Bandicoot

*i'd like to investigate the cinema lobby, @Pea.
Yoshikage Kira
Thoroughly investigate the MMO Shop rope
Pea
(Jun 21, 2018 at 8:31 PM)Yoshikage Kira Wrote: Thoroughly investigate the MMO Shop rope

Torn up. The CARNIVOROUS PLANT has a bit of rope on that matches the tear.
Pea
(Jun 21, 2018 at 8:22 PM)sans. Wrote:
*i'd like to investigate the cinema lobby, @Pea.

A part of the flooring is wet. The corpses are missing. The autoturret is by the left entrance. That's about it.
Crash Bandicoot

*kira wants to show his rope, @Pea.
... probably could've phrased that a little better.
Pea
(Jun 22, 2018 at 1:59 AM)sans. Wrote:
*kira wants to show his rope, @Pea.
... probably could've phrased that a little better.

He has three ropes on him. One of them is wet, another is kind of burnt. The third one looks completely fine.
Yoshikage Kira
@Pea I test how fast it would be to cut the MMO Shop rope with my knife or sword.
Pea
(Jun 22, 2018 at 2:52 AM)Yoshikage Kira Wrote: @Pea I test how fast it would be to cut the MMO Shop rope with my knife or sword.

As long as the blade's super sharp, you could possibly slice it in one fierce swing! No guarantees, however.

Instead, you try to cut it back and forth. Takes you a minute or two, but you manage to cut the rope.
Spooks?
(Jun 22, 2018 at 2:58 AM)Pea Wrote:
(Jun 22, 2018 at 2:52 AM)Yoshikage Kira Wrote: @Pea I test how fast it would be to cut the MMO Shop rope with my knife or sword.

As long as the blade's super sharp, you could possibly slice it in one fierce swing! No guarantees, however.

Instead, you try to cut it back and forth. Takes you a minute or two, but you manage to cut the rope.

Now , I'd like to compare the cuts ol' Kira made to the rope still on the plant.
Yoshikage Kira
@Pea is there any way to see how fast the rope was cut? Perhaps by the frays?