[FINALE] NIGHT OF THE LIVING VICTIMS

Pea
Something smells, and it's definitely not the jerk chicken this time.

However, congratulations on making it this far! Tonight's the last night, and I've got a super special present for you!

ALL VICTIMS AND LYNCHED PEOPLE COME BACK ALIVE AS ZOMBIES! They want to have a word with you, or maybe it's your brains. Either way, they want you dead.

The finale will have the living fight against the dead!
Here's how the night will go:

Quote:- Players have a setup phase where they can enter a maximum of TWO SHOPS to purchase anything they want.
- Once done, zombies will spawn at the LEISURE AREA. Players will start their night outside of their respective shops.
- Players must kill all zombies to survive. Zombies will have their own actions, attempting to kill you, so be careful!
- Bedrooms and shops will be closed at the end of setup phase.
- The only way to win is to either kill all zombies or be the last one standing! The night will not end until either condition has been met.
- Of course, the living can betray each other and immediately fight to the death. I won't stop ya.
- Monokuma isn't allowed to participate.

Unfortunately, you guys haven't solved last night's murder, so you're stuck with buying items from shops owned by alive players only! Life sucks, and then some, and then you got zombies wanting to suck some more out of ya. Despite that, I know that you can do it!

THE MAP
[Image: gTVAS7e.png]
[Image: uJ2Crj1.png]

Submissions end at 11PM EST, Friday! Or whenever everyone sends their actions.

ALIVE PLAYERS
@"Harold Lott"
@"Travis Touchdown"
@"sans."
@Yoshikage Kira
Senor Cardgage
Hey everybody everybody. I've come to greet your brams.