Poll: Please answer

Yes
22.22%
No
77.78%
Total: 9 vote(s)
Pea
Be honest! The goal of MALLKG was all about items! If you think about it, this KG was the one with the least amount of items available.
Jetamo
Personally? I don't think so. The items available generally had signs to figure out if they were used - smells from the vapes, ricochet shots, cut torn rope, and it generally felt good to be like "aha, they used the energy bullet pin! that's how it was done".

The only time it got iffy was on Night 1, but that may have just been because of that specific case being that we generally solved it, but don't know who actually set it up?

The delivery bot system was a good way to do sneaky purchases, I think that was fairly well done.

My only criticism is probably the Lawyer's Office items - while they're all good, I never found myself wanting to waste a purchase on a Minus Vote if it turned out that my attempt didn't go through? Tactician's Sense and Red Herring were good. If it wasn't for the fact you start with like, 500 bux I probably would have bought the Lawyer's Insurance, but if it was between us being smart, and being able to do an attempt... I'd prefer to be equipped for an attempt, yknow?
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Yrrzy
smh w these weaksauce items wheres the hailmaryn and lazarin