The Other Monokuma
Puhuhu! Here I am! The great and wonderful Monokuma, back again for another annual Killing Game experience!
...What do you mean these things are like, bi-monthly now?
Anyway, I'm sure you're all wondering things like, "Wait, didn't you die?" and "Aren't you just a lame knock off?" and "POST REPLY", but what you really wanna know is, why am I here? Wasn't there supposed to be another Canadian hosting? Because I was planning this stupid gimmick before I threw myself into a Killing Game, that's why!
Okay, now, for all zero of you reading this now, lets go over some ground rules! I need 16 to 20 of you idiots to kill each other. Again! Why change it up when you can stick with the old classics? For the more, nuanced folk who want to see the REAL differences, however...

1: I've lumped your dumb roles into three categories! Based on "playstyles."
[MURDEROUS] roles should be fairly obvious. It's a killing game!
[INVESTIGATIVE] is for boring people who want to actually like, solve a case or something.
[SHENANIGANS] roles are, just weird roles that don't easily fit into the first two. 'Cause for some reason y'all like to dick around when you should be killing!

After you sign up for this lovely experience, I want you to quickly shoot me a private message sayin' what kinda role you like. Pick any or all categories! Or none of them! Or all and none of them! Or put it in your sign up post, but why would you reveal something like that? Well, maybe if you wanna be tricky and send a PM with your REAL request...

2: So I'm sure you're wondering, "You don't actually type a lot and this is fairly short to read, why are you making a length joke now?"
Well, my policy on suicide is easy! You get ONE MULLIGAN! That's also my policy on if you decide nobody should die tonight! One. To share. After that, extra bodies start dropping!

3: AFK is being defined as "not submitting something that causes you to at least TRY to leave your room." Apparently, everyone has daily family emergencies every single day of the week, every month, every year, so I'll allow for ONE AFK too. Per person. No questions asked. Maybe one question. Which might get you another AFK if it was an actual family emergency and not you being lazy!

4: Roles will not be revealed on death, by default. Why? 'Cause it's more fun watching you guys squirm when you don't know if a particularly annoying power is gone or not! By policy, most role reveals will be ones that can force a kill. Just to give you that little bit of doubt that it might be a suicide!

5: And the most controversial one, I'm splitting you up into teams! Team HOPE and Team DESPAIR! What's the difference? Well, DESPAIR is gonna only get a handful of members, and if they all bite it, then everyone gets to go home! However, nobody knows who's on what team, and DESPAIR gets all the advantages!
...Eh, even I'm iffy on that one. Maybe I'll cut it before the final build.

6: The ever popular "don't copy paste or screenshot anything from the host" rule is also in effect her. Why isn't that in the main rules set already?

Alright! I think that's all the important changes. Sign up already! Quit reading this!

PARTICIPANTS: 18/~20
@Sherlock Holmes
@Hero Prinny
@Gerson
@her
@Diantha
@Teal Deer
@工藤 新一
@Coldsteel the Hedgehog
@Kaban
@robbydude
@Dr. Mario
@The Snatcher
@Colonel Sanders
@Totally Regular Guy
@Archer_Est
@Syaxamaphone
@Bain (Jun)
@SonicProject
Dude
put me in coa- wait, shit
Elyk
put me in

give me a random role
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Show me what you got for me coach
"Let's play our lives away!"
Jetamo
Put me i ncoach
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Two_Finger
joining
diantha too
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]
Teal Deer
工藤 新一
[Translated from Japanese]
Hello. I am an ace detective. Please sign me for investigation.
Coldsteel the Hedgehog
If anyone......dares steal this OC.....I'll rip their arms off, and use them to eat my chili dogs.....

But, pssh, hey......nuthin' personnel.....kiiiiiid.......
Crash Bandicoot
Wow, so many new Friends to meet! I hope we can all have a great time together!
robbydude
me play
[Image: d64e939958.png]

im bill ding
Gerson
[Image: JW3CHxP.png]
Well, I finally made it. Took a while to find the place, but I'm finally here to open my shop!
[Image: IaLbDRM.png]
...What's that? The mall was last game? Zombies attacked the place?

[Image: AjRfOnM.png]
Wa ha ha! Just as well, I forgot to take any stock!
Dr. Mario
Yippee!
The Snatcher
AHAHAHAHA, FOOOOOOOOOLS-

...Wait a minute, where am I? The “Minus World”? Did I clip through the ground again?

That’s what I get for having Mecha The Slag make my game. Useless, that guy. When I get out of here, him and I are gonna have a… talk.

But hey, this situation could work out. 15 of you, one of me, and that means more souls than I can shake a legally binding document at!

Speaking of which… Anybody up for signing a contract? It’ll only take a minute.

and potentially your immortal soul

Oh, and give me one of those “shenanigans” roles. Who needs to solve murders, anyway?
Crash Bandicoot
I'm not a Friend who's any good at killing, and I hope neither are any of you... Please give me an Investigative role, TOM-san!
Superchao
in

dupe will come later
Pea
h
Ainsley Harriott
I'm in

Dupe also later
Dr. Mario
here's what the doctor ordered: @Syaxamaphone is in, Money is going to signup tomorrow
Kabuto
sign me up, please! until i decide on a dupe just put me down as Jun
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]