Mario
[deleted]
God
Simoun - fuckin sik trans anime abt nb magical kids tanning up in flying ships
Kiznaiver - fuki nsik anime abot some kids who feels the pain of the other ppl they r connected to
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
geno7
Steven Universe - im really glad i stuck with this show because honestly it sucked at first, mainly because i think the writers were still trying to grasp the concept that it wasnt a comedy show and works a lot better as a story/chatracter-based show, but then it got really really good and i really love it
Mob Psycho 100 - Great anime based on a manga by the same guy who did one punch man, weirdly enough I think I'm starting to like this show better than one punch man? even though one punch man was really good. this show really hooks you in though, it's got a great story and great characters. also the budget looks like it was pretty high because the animation is really consistently good throughout the show, which is something that really inspires me honestly considering what the manga started as and how far it's come.
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - I've been fucking addicted/obsessed with this one for close to a year now. it's the first like, long-running anime ive ever gotten into, usually animes i get into are max 26 episodes because i figure any more and i wont have the attention span for it. But I've kept up with it for a while now, I've even read the manga from the beginning and managed to tear through to the middle of part 6, I'm still working on it.
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Aidan
jojo - i feel like i've been waiting for this chinese cartoon for my whole life. manga is also really good but having wailing guitars in the background whenever shit goes down is too important
stranger things - watching this with my gf so it's slow going. i'm surprised by how much i like it. usually super popular shows end up disappointing me or pissing me off somehow. but this is just a really nice 80s movie pastiche? it's so quaint i can't help but love it. any time i worry some stupid shit is going to happen the show manages to deftly correct itself and get even better. i haven't seen the ending yet, but apparently there's a second season so i guess it can't be too final lol
Mario
[deleted]
geno7
oh yeah i watched stranger things. super good. i love how like, even though it's a pastiche of 80s movies and pop culture, it doesn't trade style for substance. like it still has its own really engaging story
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
God
im watching Sense8 and Game of Thrones too
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Yoshin
New Game! Read the manga and it was fun, anime is turning out just as fun.
Macross Delta Uta wa Hieki Long time Macross series fan, was super excited for this one hoping it would be as good as Macross 7(protip: it is)
Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V After the mess that is Zexal ygo could only go up, and well Jack is in it so all is good.
Also the Danganronpa's and Koyomonogatari

As for rewatching I got Chaika, Hidamari, Yugioh GX, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Shedinja
one hundred psycho man
ctrl z featuring elliot rodgers
ching chong magic
cat aliens
ubisoft the anime
ching chongs
uh
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Draku
Re:Zero (who knew that such a dumb premise on paper would make for a fantastic show)
New Game! (pretty cute)
Prisma Ilya 3rei (quickly turning out to be the worst season by far, the villains are groan-inducing and there haven't been any good fights to make up for it either. because of said villains.)
Zestiria the X (since i played the game in english im watching the dub so i'm a bit behind)
[Image: s2n7oi.png]