Korekiyo Bluspyguji
69.23%
SonicProject
0%
Total: 13 vote(s)
The Other Monokuma
psssh...nothin personnel...kid...
Crash Bandicoot
Coldsteel-san is believed to have been murdered in the Kitchen, by use of the oven. Naturally, this means we should investigate who was in the kitchen, and when!

I entered the Kitchen twice tonight: First, when I was preparing my delicious Curry. I saw nobody else in the Kitchen at this time, and because I saw Coldsteel-san later on, I can confirm he wasn't killed at this point.

The second time I entered the Kitchen was to pick up my other batch of Curry to bring to the Dining Room. At this point, the stove was already on fire, and smoke was coming out of the oven. Coldsteel-san was dead by the time I had arrived, relocated to the Freezer by Teal Deer-san. Teal Deer-san and Hero Prinny-san were both in the Kitchen shortly after the supposed time of death.

A handful of accounts claim to have heard an explosion from the Kitchen, but a large majority of people say they did not hear anything of the sort, even those who were but a room away, such as myself.

You'll have to forgive me if I'm missing any details, I-I'm still a bit shaken up about having to solve a murder... Please feel free to reply with any important details you feel may narrow down the potential suspects! It is of the utmost importance we catch those responsible!
Teal Deer
[Image: aw8Ao0J.png]
Syaxamaphone
bye kore
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
robbydude
i voted dr.mario but the snatcher did it
[Image: d64e939958.png]

im bill ding
The Other Monokuma
Looks like that's time!
You voted for that KOREKIYO guy, eh? Well he's... INNOCENT! ...Of this crime, at least!
Actually, this was all the COLONEL'S doing! SHERLOCK HOLMES even saw the guy sneaking around!

KOREKIYO is alone in an empty room. TOM laughs from behind a gas mask. Flamethrowers spring up and fire at him.

His SPYCICLE melts, protecting him from the flames for 10 seconds.
TOM groans and fills him full of buckshot.

Oh, right, I get to say his role, now!
He was the ULTIMATE MURDEROUS FIEND [MURDEROUS]
ULTIMATE MURDEROUS FIEND: