The Other Monokuma
You all know what's coming. DR. MARIO has been found DEAD in the-

Eh? He's NOT dead? I guess memes truly do grow old. Actually @The Snatcher is the one that bit it, his corpse floating in the POOL!
And I don't get to post his role, so that'll be a mystery, forever!

Now because people want a real reason to do this instead of just catching the damn murderer, I'll have to give you an incentive.
If you personally vote for the right murderer tonight, I'll let you opt out of tomorrow's MOTIVE. Spoilers, it's a downer!

Alright detectives, lets get solving!

CASE FILES
-It appears somebody has rigged this tragic event to occur!
-The POOL absolutely reeks of ALCOHOL. And combustion.
-SNATCHER and COLONEL SANDERS are both in the POOL, charred.
-CHEMICALS are missing from POOL SUPPLIES.
-There's a burnt PILLOW and BEDDING in the POOL, too.
-THE SNATCHER's room is torched.

OTHER INFO
-One person was AFK tonight.
-Many, many empty bottles of ALCOHOL sit on the BALCONY.
-We're out of ALCOHOL in the BAR. You greedy animals.
-People were disturbing the bodies last night.
-There's MUSIC playing from the DINING ROOM.
-Actually, it looks like there was a SICK PARTY in there, and somebody spilled their drink.
-A SUIT OF ARMOUR has been returned to the GALLERY.

MAP:
[Image: yGkLjcq.png]
[Image: bmdNric.png]

Thinking, 6 EST tomorrow for a deadline. A more proper time.

PARTICIPANTS:
@Sherlock Holmes
@Hero Prinny
@Gerson
@her
@Diantha
@工藤 新一
@Kaban
@robbydude
@Dr. Mario
@Totally Regular Guy
@DIO BRANDO
@Syaxamaphone
@SonicProject
工藤 新一
[Image: ffOdikd.png]
I slept so soundly last night. I hope that no one had any issues like las-

Hero Prinny
I'll come up with an account here soon, but this entire night I followed Mr. Dr. Mario dood to make sure he didn't die. And... he didn't die. Mission Success dood.
Sorry dood. Someone's messing with you. Happens all the time here.
Dr. Mario
I'm not sure if this makes it canon that Dr. Mario isn't the same character as Mario or not
Sherlock Holmes
I wake up and head to the bathroom. Dr. Mario is there looking for first aid. I enter a stall and take a mighty piss. The doctor enters the stall next to me and begins to unclog the toilet. Suddenly, he explodes. Wait... he was just faking it. He exits and heads off toward the west lower bedrooms.

I exit the bathroom and head to the dining room. Kaban, Robbydude, and Totally Regular Guy are there. They have food and drinks from the kitchen. Kaban is trying to get people to eat her curry. Robbydude is trying to get others to join him in beer pong. Totally Regular Guy leaves to the elevator, mumbling something about picking up a sick sound system. I shake my second bottle of alcohol and spray it all over, getting in the spirit of the party.

All partied out, Kaban and I leave. Kaban heads to the elevator and I head to the pool. Sonicproject is there, setting Colonel Sanders body on an inflatable raft. Diantha is drinking the pool water. She looks sick. I pour my last bottle of alcohol into the pool. Maybe that will make it taste better for her. Sonicproject leaves, heading to the bar. DIantha passes out due to excessive chlorine intake.

I enter the pool supplies and notice nothing out of the ordinary. I fill my two empty bottles with chlorine. I exit and loop around through the hallway. I toss one of my bottles of chlorine into the art gallery, hoping to hit The Snatcher. However, I instead hit nothing and the bottle just shatters. Somebody in a suit of armor is inside and they appear to have been waiting there for a while.

I pass through the bar and notice that a lot of alcohol is missing. Another two match books are also missing. I return to my room. Before I fall asleep I hear one door in the hall open and close.
Totally Regular Guy
Not the kind of party I expected, but I'm glad I got to meet some of you. Here's to some more crazy nights.

Although these news sobered me up... Can we investigate the corpse?
Gerson
[Image: 4qM4iWT.png]

MURDER:
WHEREABOUTS:
RESPECTS:
BAR:
LIFESAVING:
Anything else?:
Gerson
While that guy checks out the corpse, let's check out Snatcher's room. Maybe see what the bogeyman's bogeyman's got to say. Wa ha ha!
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 14, 2018 at 10:40 PM)Totally Regular Guy Wrote: Can we investigate the corpse?
THE SNATCHER floats in the POOL, slowly becoming waterlogged.
His body is CHARRED. There's a few signs of bruising.
He has a few CONTRACTS in his pockets.
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 14, 2018 at 10:47 PM)Gerson Wrote: While that guy checks out the corpse, let's check out Snatcher's room. Maybe see what the bogeyman's bogeyman's got to say. Wa ha ha!
Looks like somebody set fire to his BED and it spread from there.
There appears to be BROKEN GLASS in the ashes.
Dr. Mario
Yippe!!!! Just what I needed!! Dr. Mario Time

Tonight I decided to show off my Doctor skills and help those in need... but I'm afraid I was too late for the deceased... well you'll see.

First off I head to the bathroom nearest me to find some First-Aid kits. Apparently we DO have them! But someone took some pain pills from them.

I pull a prank on whoever shows up, Detective Man was there I'm sure.

Anyway, time to head up to do some first-aid!

Some guy has a ton of food with him, heading out of the bar. Sonic the Hedgehog is dragging the KFC Man's body and being extremely loud so I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed that. The other MFGG moderator is entering the Art Gallery around the same time.

I head to the dead deer's room to try and patch her up, but it looks like she's gone for good. I'm still amazed at how quickly we decided to kill her LOL. Gone to the great JPEG gallery in the sky...

I head to the other one's room and attempt the same, no luck. RIP. At least this one WAS a killer.

Next I head for the freezer, there's still some bodies left... Maybe there's hope. In the ELEVATOR there's a plant with me? Well, ok.

In the FREEZER I do my best to bring coldsteel back with us. But I guess medicine doesn't work that way? Colonel's body is already gone but I'm sure I'll find it at some point.

I next run into the musical instrument telephone who was injured last night, and they refuse some Dr. Mario first-aid Powerup. Will my doctorate ever pay itself off in this game? That uhh, anime villain I guess?, passed by us.

Heading down the hallway I notice the pronoun leaving the pronoun's room. The pronoun needs some first-aid too I imagine, so- Wait what? The pronoun tries to attack me, but the penguin shows up and starts shooting us all with his cool umbrella gun- oh wait it wasn't that penguin, but they still have a gun! Luckily for me it seems like the gun was just there to break up the scuffle. Phew! This could have been a very Mario Night 2, but instead we get Dr. Mario.

The penguin follows me as I try to get outta there into the elevator. Once I get out of the elevator, the first thing I notice is the POOL IS ON FIRE! How???? Is there an ULTIMATE SPONGEBOB who can do fire underwater?

The second MFGG moderator is passed out so I help her out with some Dr. Mario skills. Finally, all those years of higher education are paying off. I notice KFC MAN and the Hat in Time are in the burning pool floating along. There's no way I can help them out!

The MFGG mod then gets naked???? And we go to the art gallery. There's someone in a PLAGUE DOCTOR MASK knocked out there, and the mayor from the first animal crossing is waking him up. Turns out it was that curry girl from the previous night. The instrument telephone enters but quickly leaves heading towards their room. The MFGG mod leaves us but the rest of us all head towards the BAR. Curry girl leaves us before we make it and she's heading towards an ELEVATOR. The mayor stops in the bar, while Dr. Mario and that penguin head towards the bathroom.

This is it guys, the end of Dr. Mario!

but it doesn't happen, and I'm here now. So what the *Super Mario World Yoshi mounting sound* were you non-pronoun players doing???
Gerson
Lotta bottles out there. Barely left any for me!

Let's check out the pool supplies and the bar room next.
Hero Prinny
Take out the contracts, dry them off and see what shape they're in perhaps?
Sorry dood. Someone's messing with you. Happens all the time here.
Syaxamaphone
I made it a point to actively avoid the pool since I was absolutely sure one of you fuckers would piss or jizz in it. I'm not about that life. Good thing I did cause it looks like someone died!

I wonder if ending up face first in the piss pool was part of one of his contracts.

-NIGHT 2-
I found myself wandering a lot this evening. I was only in the kitchen last night and that ended up making me a suspect for sander's murder. I popped into the Bar for a drink. I didn't see anyone. Not a lot of booze left. What a shame. No drinks, no company...

I did end up back at the kitchen again for an other snack. I saw Dr Mario in the hall. What a nice guy. Even asked me about my head wound. DIO was there too.

I popped into the art gallery last. Things were pretty hectic. I saw KABAN, GERSON, DR. MARIO, and... a naked DIANTHA. Apparently something had happened to Kaban but she's ok now. Who would do such a thing???

I saw Diantha heading to her room as I went to mine for the night. Glad no stray kitchen pots hit me this time.
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
SonicProject
I wake up and grab my bathing suit, heading into the KITCHEN. KABAN and TOTALLY REGULAR GUY are making food or something.

SHOUT while entering FREEZER and dress SANDERS in my bathing suit, then drag him out to the ELEVATOR and through the GALLERY. Someone enters as I leave but I don't know who.

Go into POOL area get INFLATABLE RAFT, inflating it when I see DIANTHA drinking POOL WATER. gross

SHERLOCK HOLMES enters and dumps something into the water. Send SANDERS floating on the RAFT into the POOL and exit towards the BAR.

There's barely anything left in the BAR, you animals. Grab some drinks and leave towards the room with nothing else happening.
Sherlock Holmes
@The Other Monokuma check the party for alcohol. How much is there?

Also can we investigate the pool water? What kind of chemicals and other stuff are in it?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 14, 2018 at 10:51 PM)Gerson Wrote: Let's check out the pool supplies and the bar room next.
Looks like some CHLORINE is missing, and there's some extra space where a POOL TOY probably was.
(Jul 14, 2018 at 10:55 PM)Hero Prinny Wrote: Take out the contracts, dry them off and see what shape they're in perhaps?
You pull out his CONTRACTS and shake the water off.
What the hell? They're completely DRY now, like nothing happened!
CONTRACT 1:
CONTRACT 2:
CONTRACT 3:
CONTRACT 4:
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 14, 2018 at 11:23 PM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: @The Other Monokuma check the party for alcohol. How much is there?

Also can we investigate the pool water? What kind of chemicals and other stuff are in it?
Just the BEER from yesterday and a bit of something on the floor.
Well, the PUNCH has been spiked, too.

The POOL is overly CHLORINATED, but it started that way.
It absolutely reeks of ALCOHOL, though.
Totally Regular Guy
To clarify, the spiked punch is just a bunch of liquor, like rum and vodka, right? I used some to spice up the party.
Sherlock Holmes
@The Other Monokuma can we remove the pool toy and investigate inside of it?