Crash Bandicoot
Oh, poor Snatcher-san... I didn't approve of his mischief, but he was very helpful in the previous night. Let us bring the actual killer to justice!

Like last night, I first went to the Kitchen, to make more Curry! While I was there, Totally Regular Guy-san came in, preparing food for his party! I told him that I would be making Curry for the party, and he was very appreciative for it.

After some cooking, we both left and walked together to the South Elevators, and Totally Regular Guy-san pushing a big cart of food for his party. Dio-san passed us on the way and headed into the Recreational Room, and I could feel evil intent oozing from him, worse than any Cerulean I've ever encountered... At this point, Totally Regular Guy-san and I split up, and I made way for the East Bedroom Hall. After some self-encouraging, I shouted as loud as I could about the delicious Curry that I made for the party, and Robbydude-san came out to come with me!

We took the Northeast Elevator down together and went to the Dining Room, with Totally Regular Guy-san meeting up with us shortly after. I helped set up for the party because I was so excited to see everything come together! Robbydude-san asked everyone to play beer pong with him, but I declined. I had no plans on having any alcohol at this party, that is until Holmes-san arrived and sprayed some everywhere! How rude! Totally Regular Guy-san left, saying something about ill beets, I think... I didn't know he was a Friend who was good with agriculture!

I mingled at the party for a bit before I realized that nobody was having any of my curry... N-No matter, there was so much food there already that nobody had room for e-even more good cooking... right? Downtrodden, I left with Holmes-san and headed toward the Elevator on the opposite end, while he went over to the Pool. As I approached the Elevator, I saw someone sneak into the Gym, but I unfortunately couldn't figure out who... sorry, everyone. Once upstairs, I headed to my room passing Snatcher-san on the way. I remembered reading in the Japari Park Library something about Humans wearing outfits specifically for swimming, so I searched my room to see if there was anything of the sort. Sure enough, there was! And it fit perfectly! I left my room and took the closest Elevator back down, excited to swim in the Pool with all my Friends!

I-I saw Snatcher-san, dead in the Pool, consumed by flames and burnt severely. Diantha-san was unconscious by the Pool, and the late Colonel-san joined Snatcher-san in the fire... How awful! I left as soon as I could and went to the Art Gallery. I looked up and saw a big suit of armor with a funny mask on, but then... then...

N-Nothing. Pitch black... Well, it wasn't entirely nothing, I... thought about someone special to me. A-And how much I miss them right now.

U-Uh, I eventually came to, thanks to the help of Gerson-san. Doctor-san and D-Diantha-san were there too, but Diantha-san was... um...

The funny mask was on my face, too, but I don't remember putting it on. I thanked everyone for their help, and made my way to the closest Elevator. It was tough, but I managed to stumble my way to my room to sleep. I tried to, at least, but all I could focus on was the searing pain in my head and chest. W-Why would someone do this to me? Did I do something wrong?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 15, 2018 at 2:59 AM)Totally Regular Guy Wrote: Here's a stretch: in which direction was the corpse's head facing when discovered, and would the corpse rotate while in the pool?
Kinda southy you guess. It would be very easy for it to rotate in the pool, though.
Hero Prinny
I'd like to check the balcony railings that are knee high or so for any abrasions, tarnishing, or scratches where someone may have been knocked or thrown off. Specifically where though.
Sorry dood. Someone's messing with you. Happens all the time here.
Totally Regular Guy
Face up or down?
Gerson
I have a hunch - what's the state of the diving board on the balcony?

I'm guessing the bogeyman was pushed off the board into a good ol' roaring fire. I don't see why he'd jump in voluntarily.
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 15, 2018 at 3:44 AM)Hero Prinny Wrote: I'd like to check the balcony railings that are knee high or so for any abrasions, tarnishing, or scratches where someone may have been knocked or thrown off. Specifically where though.
Bit of a scuff... closer to the RIGHT entrance, I guess!
(Jul 15, 2018 at 3:44 AM)Totally Regular Guy Wrote: Face up or down?
Up.
(Jul 15, 2018 at 3:44 AM)Gerson Wrote: I have a hunch - what's the state of the diving board on the balcony?
Looks fine to me!
Crash Bandicoot
TOM-san, is it possible to tell where the bruises are on Snatcher-san's body? And, more specifically, any indication of what may have caused them?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 15, 2018 at 4:10 AM)Kaban Wrote: TOM-san, is it possible to tell where the bruises are on Snatcher-san's body? And, more specifically, any indication of what may have caused them?
Your best guess is he was GRABBED by the arms.
DIO BRANDO
I, DIO, awake from my rest. I didn't get to look at the rec room as much as I wanted to last time due to the annoyances around me, so that is what I wanted to do this night. I headed toward the rec room, passing by the nervous curry child and some guy who didn't seem out of the ordinary in any way. As I enter I hear the curry kid start yelling about something, however I don't care too much for the ramblings of the peasantry, so I ignored her and began reading a book, anything to take my mind away from these pests. It was a book about some school students who were trapped in a school and had to kill each other to get out, but it was very predictable.

After quite a bit of reading I heard someone enter the room, but I couldn't get a good look at them. I continued to read but I caught a slim glimpse of them out of the corner of my eye, but I couldn't tell who it was again. I stared at the door for some time just in case, but no one else entered so I continued reading. After a while of no more interruptions and having finished the novel I closed the book, returned it to it's shelf, and returned to my room, passing the doctor and syax who were talking. I entered my room and went to bed.

It is a shame that the STAND has died tonight, I would like for it to have served me in my objective, or to at least have tested it's strength against my stand, 「THE WORLD」 . Perhaps it still may in the future, along with all of my other servants.
Hero Prinny
Personally, I'd also like to check the suit of armor. You mentioned it was returned right? Does it appear to have been tampered with?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 15, 2018 at 6:50 AM)Hero Prinny Wrote: Personally, I'd also like to check the suit of armor. You mentioned it was returned right? Does it appear to have been tampered with?
You're pretty sure somebody pulled it apart and put it back together.
her
I wake up, leave my room, seek out mario, assault the doc when I find him, then go back to bed having failed to do shit to him
Hero Prinny
Can you elaborate on pulled it apart? Is there any tinkering with the pieces, traces of something left, or was it just dismantled and reassembled with no complications?
Also near the scratch and scuffle marks on the railing you mentioned earlier, is there any evidence of a struggle or fight in that vicinity? Or perhaps just outside the nearest entrance there?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 15, 2018 at 5:06 PM)Hero Prinny Wrote: Can you elaborate on pulled it apart? Is there any tinkering with the pieces, traces of something left, or was it just dismantled and reassembled with no complications?
Also near the scratch and scuffle marks on the railing you mentioned earlier, is there any evidence of a struggle or fight in that vicinity? Or perhaps just outside the nearest entrance there?
Looks like somebody pulled it apart and put it back together. It's kinda SWEATY, as much as metal armour can be.

There's a couple PAIRS of scuffs near the railing scuff.
Crash Bandicoot
@The Other Monokuma Dio-san makes mention of a book he read while in the Recreational Room, and that he placed it on a shelf in there. I'd like to investigate the shelves for this so-called book, TOM-san!
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 15, 2018 at 5:18 PM)Kaban Wrote: @The Other Monokuma Dio-san makes mention of a book he read while in the Recreational Room, and that he placed it on a shelf in there. I'd like to investigate the shelves for this so-called book, TOM-san!
You poke through all the books in the REC ROOM.
Yup, there it is! Dang-it Grandpa the Movie the Book!
The Other Monokuma
CLARIFICATION: The SCUFFS are near the BOTTLES found on the BALCONY.
Dr. Mario
Can we locate the food cart used by Totally Regular Guy?

We have permission to investigate Her's room, can we do that?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 15, 2018 at 5:44 PM)Dr. Mario Wrote: Can we locate the food cart used by Totally Regular Guy?

We have permission to investigate Her's room, can we do that?
Well, there's a CART in the DINING ROOM!

HER's room is the same. Just a single bottle of SCOTCH differentiating it between the other rooms. Unopened, unloved...
Gerson
Are the bottles on the balcony alcoholic? Is it possible to test what was in them?

Let's examine the cart in the dining room a bit more.