The Other Monokuma
(Jul 15, 2018 at 7:11 PM)Gerson Wrote: Are the bottles on the balcony alcoholic? Is it possible to test what was in them?

Let's examine the cart in the dining room a bit more.
They all appear to be various bottles for alcohol, yet.

It's... a cart. It probably had FOOD on it at one point.
Crash Bandicoot
@The Other Monokuma Could you please describe the pose that Snatcher-san's body is in? More specifically, where are his arms placed?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 15, 2018 at 7:22 PM)Kaban Wrote: @The Other Monokuma Could you please describe the pose that Snatcher-san's body is in? More specifically, where are his arms placed?
Splayed out a bit at his sides?
The Other Monokuma
SNATCHER'S BOGEYMAN wakes up, mimes grabbing something on the BED and leaves his ROOM.

Later, a BOGEYMAN shows up suddenly and throws something onto the BED, before leaving.
Syaxamaphone
could he have grabbed his blanket? Maybe thats how it showed up in the pool.
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Dr. Mario
Can we tie snatchers body to some fresh bedding, and then tie the bedding to the balcony and toss it off and see if it causes similar marks to what's already there?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 15, 2018 at 9:22 PM)Dr. Mario Wrote: Can we tie snatchers body to some fresh bedding, and then tie the bedding to the balcony and toss it off and see if it causes similar marks to what's already there?
You do this weird experiment.
The BODY hangs. You'll note it's not falling into the POOL, and remove the BEDDING to check for marks.
Nope, nothing. That's some soft BEDDING!
Sherlock Holmes
@The Other Monokuma

Can we inspect the bedrooms of the deceased in my hall? Is there anything out of the ordinary there?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 15, 2018 at 9:32 PM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: @The Other Monokuma

Can we inspect the bedrooms of the deceased in my hall? Is there anything out of the ordinary there?
They look normal to me!
Dr. Mario
We know the bar is empty of alcohol, is there anything else out of the ordinary in the bar?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 15, 2018 at 9:35 PM)Dr. Mario Wrote: We know the bar is empty of alcohol, is there anything else out of the ordinary in the bar?
Well, two more MATCH BOOKS have joined the other missing one.
Dr. Mario
Is there anything out of the ordinary in the rec room?
Sherlock Holmes
@The Other Monokuma search my room to see if I have a swimsuit
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 15, 2018 at 9:40 PM)Dr. Mario Wrote: Is there anything out of the ordinary in the rec room?
Nooo?
You gonna play a hot and cold game through all the rooms or something?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 15, 2018 at 9:45 PM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: @The Other Monokuma search my room to see if I have a swimsuit
Hey, you do! Perfectly sized to fit you, too!
Sherlock Holmes
(Jul 15, 2018 at 9:46 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote:
(Jul 15, 2018 at 9:45 PM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: @The Other Monokuma search my room to see if I have a swimsuit
Hey, you do! Perfectly sized to fit you, too!

Have we already checked Colonel Sander's room for his swimsuit? If not can we?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 15, 2018 at 9:46 PM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: Have we already checked Colonel Sander's room for his swimsuit? If not can we?
COLONEL SANDERS' ROOM has not been provided with a swimsuit because he is DEAD.
DIO BRANDO
(Jul 15, 2018 at 9:48 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote:
(Jul 15, 2018 at 9:46 PM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: Have we already checked Colonel Sander's room for his swimsuit? If not can we?
COLONEL SANDERS' ROOM has not been provided with a swimsuit because he is DEAD.

Is there anywhere else you could get a swimsuit, like the rec room perhaps?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 15, 2018 at 9:49 PM)DIO BRANDO Wrote: Is there anywhere else you could get a swimsuit, like the rec room perhaps?
Nope!
Sherlock Holmes
How well does Colonel Sander's swimsuit fit him?