The Other Monokuma
Pointless preamble! Nobody reads this part!

Who's dead? It's @Syaxamaphone! Where are they dead? Why, KABAN's room! Curious, curious!

Solve incentive! Do it!
If you personally vote for the right murderer tonight, I'll let you move your bedroom wherever you want. As a bonus, if the KILLER gets away with it, they can move theirs too.

You guys can get ONE case right, right?

CASE FILES
-It appears somebody has rigged this tragic event to occur!
-The body has a large BRUISE on their head, and they're surrounded by shattered glass!
-Blood is pooled near their head.
-PANTIES are clutched in their hand.
-The hallway directly outside has a bunch of knives and forks everywhere. Some even embedded in the walls!

OTHER INFO
-One person was AFK tonight.
-The REVOLVER never went off. How sad.
-Somebody tried to burn down my GREENHOUSE.
-And stabbed the plants with forks.
-And broke a bunch of the really tall shit.
-The BAR has been restocked.

MAP:
[Image: vHnOAYP.png]
[Image: AXVUPUD.png]

Thinking, 7 EST tomorrow for a deadline. Okay, lets stick with this one.

PARTICIPANTS:
@Sherlock Holmes
@Hero Prinny
@Gerson
@her
@Diantha
@工藤 新一
@Kaban
@robbydude
@Dr. Mario
@Totally Regular Guy
@DIO BRANDO
@SonicProject
The Other Monokuma
Wow, I feel silly, I forgot the most important part!
SYAXAMAPHONE was the ULTIMATE TIME ANOMALY [SHENANIGANS]
ULTIMATE TIME ANOMALY:
DIO BRANDO
I, DIO, awaken, prepared to witness these imbeciles blow their heads off with a revolver. I get into the elevator and go down to the Greenhouse, and take a concealed spot so I do not become the target of some "stray bullets" should one of you mongrels decide to go after each other. I sense that someone else may be here too, but I could not see them.

Sherlock shows up and messes with the gun, then Her , then Gerson and Moonrunes show up after in that order. Gerson also picks up and messes with the gun. Interesting.

Gerson is the first brave soul to tempt death's door, he puts it to his head, click, nothing. Her is next, with the same result, who passes it then to moonrunes, same result again. Can you people at least try to be entertaining. Moonrunes puts the gun down and they all leave. Syax then shows up, puts the gun to their head at the suggestion of Monokuma, and fires. Nothing. Damnit.

Suddenly the loud annoying sonicproject thing falls down from above, yelling something about a style. The fool knocks himself out. Syax then leaves at this point and some time passes...

The doctor shows up and wakes up the sonicthing. Sonicproject then picks up the gun, fires.... nothing. This is clearly a rigged event.

I have become bored of this charade, so I take my leave, entering the elevator with Sonicproject in it. I disembark when it opens again, and I see... knives. Knives and forks are all over the hall. I enter the kitchen with the sonicthing where I see the Regular person making a hod dog. Such plebeian tastes. I grab a glass and enter the freezer. Sonicproject is... still with me. He attempts to get some ice and I attempt to extract some blood from Coldsteels body. It didn't end up working well, looks like I waited too long. No matter.

I leave then with Sonicp and the Regular person and head for my room, passing Gerson who is exiting the balcony, and enter my room for the night.

That is what I, DIO, decree.
Hero Prinny
Hero Prinny 313, reproting for duty, dood!
[Image: j1RywC4.png]

Well tonight was pretty barebones for me. I was so certain that everyone was going to be off hiding places waiting to murder someone that triggered some obscure action that I just decided to do a few things and dood did I do a few things.
I start by going to the art room asap, certain that someone would die in there, but I guess I was wrong there dood. While I'm collecting some arts and crafts Orange Creeper Dood busts in and ominously stares at me. If looks could kill dood, if looks could kill. I skedaddle to the kitchen where Holmes dood and Gearson are checking each other out, and apparently tossing silverware everywhere? What a mess, forks and knives were all outside the hall dood.
[Image: ilOjjdN.jpg]

Finishing up I head down around to the Greenhouse to watch the Roullette, also because it sounded like a safe place to be with people around to not get murdererd dood. So I sat there and watched everyone.
Sherlock messes with the gun.
Her shows up.
Gearson arrives and fidaddles with the gun. Protagonist is at his side.
Tom tells them to hurry up.
Gearson plays. Nothing.
Her plays. Nothing.
Protagonist plays. Nothing.
Seriously?
The group leaves.
dood
[Image: o6C6GUL.jpg]

Well that was boring. But just when I'm about to give up, our victim, syaxamolo dood shows up and plays the game.
Nothing.
Someone must have cheated.
Well I can't be upset at everyone winning I suppose. But just before I leave, Orange Creeper dood swings down like Tarzan but without a vine. So he faceplants and knocks himself out mid shout.
[Image: JjzSXvT.jpg]

Nice one dood. He scared the victim dood syaxaxaxaxamocho away though.
So I leave for my room. Just as I get there, a rouge friend dood is in my room just sitting around. Apparently they weren't expecting me in my own room so they just got startled and left dood. Maybe I missed a nice curry party...dood?
Sorry dood. Someone's messing with you. Happens all the time here.
DIO BRANDO
Okay let's get the usual out of the way, I'll inspect the body.
her
wake up, enter greenhouse
there seem to be people doing things around but I can't see them or tell what they're doing
sherlock enters and stabs the plants with his forks, he then diddles the gun while TOM is distracted by some kinda smoke
I sit at the table with sherlock, gerson and 工藤 新一 show up and sit down as well
we do the roulette, gerson goes, I go, 工藤 新一 goes
we all make it out
the four of us head out to the elevator, in the hallway someone with a pillowcase on their head shows up and tosses kitchen utensils at us so we split up
I make my way inside Sonic Project's room and wait around for the rest of the night, he never shows so I pass out at some point
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 19, 2018 at 11:16 PM)DIO BRANDO Wrote: Okay let's get the usual out of the way, I'll inspect the body.
Other than whats been stated...
SHARDS of GLASS are embedded into their head.
There's an EMPTY BOTTLE and KNIFE on their person.
Gerson
[Image: u38jK9E.png]
MURDER:
VICTIM:
WHEREABOUTS:
ROULETTE:
PILLOWCASE:
CARVING:
???:
Sherlock Holmes
I wake up and pass through the bar. It has been restocked.

I enter the greenhouse and find Her with something in her mouth. Her is standing by the roulette table. Dio is there being noticeably sneaky. I notice a third person hiding in the plants, but I cannot tell who it is.

The Other Monokuma is using a fire extinguisher to put out a fire. Suddenly a second one lights.

I grab my forks and stab them into the plants. I go over to the revolver, take the bullet out of the chamber, and then put it in backwards.

Gerson and Japanese Man enter. Gerson picks up the gun and removes the bullet. The Other Monokuma comes back over from fighting fires and tells Gerson to get on with it.
Gerson pulls the trigger and nothing happens. He passes it to Her.
Her pulls the trigger and nothing happens. She passes it to Japanese Man.
Japanese Man pulls the trigger and nothing happens.

I exit to the elevator with Gerson, Her, and Japanese Man.
We get upstairs and see somebody in the hallway with a pillowcase on their head. They are wearing Dr. Mario's clothes. They start flinging forks and knives at us, deliberately trying to miss Japanese Man.

Gerson heads to the kitchen, apparently to just pass through. Her heads to the east bedroom hall and into somebody else's room. Japanese Man returns to his room.

I gather some of the forks that the pillowcase assaulter tossed. I note that they match the ones from the kitchen. While I am doing this the pillowcase man heads to the elevator. I notice something strange about this though, as if he is trying to fool me with his departure. Anyways I go to the kitchen.

Sure enough all the forks are gone. There is curry in the fridge. I exit and see Syaxamaphone exit the elevator and walk off to a room in the west bedroom hall. I go down the elevator and pass through the bar. There is a platter of Japari buns on the bar.

I enter my bedroom and hear a door in the hall open and close three times before I fall asleep.
Gerson
(Jul 19, 2018 at 11:48 PM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: Gerson and Japanese Man enter. Gerson picks up the gun and removes the bullet.

So you noticed that, eh?
Wa-ha-ha!
Guess that means anybody that used the gun is still a possible suspect!

Just to check, what's the state of the revolver in the greenhouse?
her
@The Other Monokuma if I stand in sherlocks doorway and someone opens a door in each of the bedroom halls, do I hear them?
Sherlock Holmes
(Jul 19, 2018 at 11:58 PM)Gerson Wrote:
(Jul 19, 2018 at 11:48 PM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: Gerson and Japanese Man enter. Gerson picks up the gun and removes the bullet.

So you noticed that, eh?
Wa-ha-ha!
Guess that means anybody that used the gun is still a possible suspect!

Just to check, what's the state of the revolver in the greenhouse?

Of course I noticed, nothing escapes my eyes.

@The Other Monokuma can we investigate the bedrooms of the dead players in my hallway as well as the bathroom?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 20, 2018 at 12:04 AM)her Wrote: @The Other Monokuma if I stand in sherlocks doorway and someone opens a door in each of the bedroom halls, do I hear them?
In the doorway? Yeah. They're pretty quiet, however.
(Jul 20, 2018 at 12:04 AM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: @The Other Monokuma can we investigate the bedrooms of the dead players in my hallway as well as the bathroom?
Nothing appears to be amiss.
her
@The Other Monokuma can I inspect the state of the room? with extra focus on the door, is there any indications that there was a trap set up?
Sherlock Holmes
@The Other Monokuma does the broken glass in Syax appear to be from a bottle? How much glass is there? Are we able to reconstruct what it originally was?
her
@The Other Monokuma does the thickness of the glass match up with bottles from the bar?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 20, 2018 at 12:22 AM)her Wrote: @The Other Monokuma can I inspect the state of the room? with extra focus on the door, is there any indications that there was a trap set up?
Room investigations are limited until KABAN gives permission for a full investigation.
The DOOR does not appear to have been tampered with in any way.
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 20, 2018 at 12:25 AM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: @The Other Monokuma does the broken glass in Syax appear to be from a bottle? How much glass is there? Are we able to reconstruct what it originally was?
Yup. A lot. Looks kinda bottle like to me if you painstakingly put the pieces together.
(Jul 20, 2018 at 12:29 AM)her Wrote: @The Other Monokuma does the thickness of the glass match up with bottles from the bar?
Yup!
Gerson
(Jul 19, 2018 at 11:58 PM)Gerson Wrote: Just to check, what's the state of the revolver in the greenhouse?

Also, while we're at it, let's go looking for any signs of broken glass anywhere else. It's a big building, but let's check the balcony and the bar first.

Oh! Let's also take a quick look at the greenhouse. What are those tall things that got broke?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 20, 2018 at 12:37 AM)Gerson Wrote: Also, while we're at it, let's go looking for any signs of broken glass anywhere else. It's a big building, but let's check the balcony and the bar first.

Oh! Let's also take a quick look at the greenhouse. What are those tall things that got broke?
Nothing but the usual suspects from previous investigations.
There's a bit of BLOODY BROKEN GLASS in the FIRST FLOOR WEST HALLWAY.

Hm? Just a few branches and taller specimens.
Looks like they cushioned a FALL.