Hero Prinny
if people didnt know a bullet was missing but still used the gun, they'd at least think they were attempting, right dood?
Sorry dood. Someone's messing with you. Happens all the time here.
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 20, 2018 at 12:56 AM)Hero Prinny Wrote: if people didnt know a bullet was missing but still used the gun, they'd at least think they were attempting, right dood?
Sure would! Not their fault it didn't work out.
Crash Bandicoot
E-Eh? Syax-san died in my room?! If I had known they planned on visiting, I could've stayed behind, and maybe they wouldn't have... No, there's no time to speculate, now is the time to investigate! ...Hehe, I came up with that one myself!

The first thing I did, like the last two nights, was go to the Kitchen and prepare some Curry, and leaving it in the Fridge. However, this time I also baked some delicious Japari Buns for everyone! Apparently TOM-san has never heard of them before? Maybe I should prepare a batch especially for him! I ran into Treggy-san on my way to the Elevator, and we took it downstairs together.

We went to the Bar, with Syax-san joining us as we arrived! I set my buns down on the bar and offered them to everyone, but nobody was interested! H-Have none of you ever had the amazing delicacy that are Japari Buns?! Well, regardless... I decided to pass some time by watching TV and eating some peanuts. There were some "electronic sports" on TV, and I was very captivated by one of the teams! I'm sure they are all great Friends who will use their fame and platform well!

Time had passed and before I knew it, Treggy-san and Syax-san had left, so it was just me. I decided to go pay a visit to Hero Prinny-san in his room, but he wasn't there! So I waited for him. Eventually, he showed up, but I... I had forgotten what I wanted to say... a-and after I little bit I got so embarrassed that I just up and left...

I walked back through the Bar, and noticed the armor from last night moving around! And it was weaponized! After what happened last time, I certainly didn't want to take any chances, so I ran for the Elevator. Once upstairs, I walked by SonicProject-san, Gerson-san, Dio-san, and Treggy-san on my way to my room. There was cutlery embedded in all of the walls... what exactly happened here?

Of course, you all know what I saw when I came into my room... I-I really have some terrible luck, don't I?

Oh, and for those curious, I give permission to question my room's boogeyman-san.
her
@The Other Monokuma I would like to ask Kaban's boogeyman about this night's events
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 20, 2018 at 1:22 AM)her Wrote: @The Other Monokuma I would like to ask Kaban's boogeyman about this night's events
KABAN's BOGEYMAN leaves.
Another arrives and hangs out in the room.
A third arrives, and slinks in to quickly snatch at KABAN's underwear drawer.
The second one mimes slamming something down on the third's head, and the third goes limp.
Then, the second one mimes cleaning something up, and leaving.
Later, another BOGEYMAN arrives, looking surprised.
Dr. Mario
Yippe!!! Night 3!

I woke up and my clothes were missing? It’s ok though, I have extra pairs on the closet so I put those on.

I notice someone in the ART GALLERY putting on the suit of armor, didn’t catch who they were.

I head to the GREENHOUSE to pick up some medicinal herbs. Apparently they were already all taken? I head over to the REVOLVER and give RUSSIAN ROULETTE a-go, as you can see I’m perfectly fine!

I notice Sonic the Hedgehog knocked out and help him come to. He gives the RUSSIAN ROULETTE a shot as well. He’s OK, and leaves alongside the anime villain who just showed up.

I run into the other MFGG moderator for the third night in a row, this time she’s covered in cuts and wishing for death. Mamma-mia! I use my Doctor abilities to help her out and we both go to bed.
SonicProject
@The Other Monokuma Ask my Boogeyman what happened in my room.
Gerson
Just to rule it out, Syax couldn't have used their ability to essentially double-up and have two instances of themselves in the same area?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 20, 2018 at 3:32 AM)SonicProject Wrote: @The Other Monokuma Ask my Boogeyman what happened in my room.
SONICPROJECT's BOGEYMAN leaves.
Another BOGEYMAN enters.
After a long time, they suddenly rush over and spit into the trash before passing out.
(Jul 20, 2018 at 3:32 AM)Gerson Wrote: Just to rule it out, Syax couldn't have used their ability to essentially double-up and have two instances of themselves in the same area?
Nah. That'd be pretty cool, though!
SonicProject
Wake up, exit and head into ART STUDIO where I watch PRINNY gather a BLOWTORCH, PAPER MACHE SUPPLIES, and some BLUE, WHITE, & RED PAINT.

PRINNY looks really nervous as he leaves.

Head into BALCONY and look down. SYAXAMAPHONE is in the GREENHOUSE.

Hop off the BALCONY, yelling "SUPER SONIC STYLE". Stumble to the ground and fall UNCONSCIOUS. DR MARIO wakes me up later.

Play some RUSSIAN ROULETTE but nothing happens. FUCK.

Exit the GREENHOUSE, DIO shows up and leaves with me.

Go up the ELEVATOR and enter the KITCHEN. TOTALLY REGULAR GUY is doing something with a HOT DOG.

Enter the FREEZER and gather an ICE CUBE. DIO slices open COLDSTEEL'S THROAT and tries to fill a glass with BLOOD. Fucking weirdo.

I exit the FREEZER and KITCHEN, TOTALLY REGULAR GUY and DIO leaving as well. GERSON joins me from the BALCONY, KABAN passes by, exiting the ELEVATOR.

Slip into the REC ROOM and delay myself, waiting for GERSON and TOTALLY REGULAR GUY to enter their bedrooms.

Coast is clear, enter HER'S ROOM and put an ICE CUBE in their PILLOWCASE. Then slip into GERSON'S ROOM while he yells at me and sleep on the FLOOR.
SonicProject
@The Other Monokuma What's in my trash?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 20, 2018 at 4:00 AM)SonicProject Wrote: @The Other Monokuma What's in my trash?
Saliva-covered... plant, something. Looks poisonous.
Gerson
I want another clarification on Syax's role

Quote:Your actions can take place out of order. You will 'jump' between locations when you enter and exit them. Waking up and sleeping will always bookend it as normal.

Does this jump basically mean he'd leave through a door and re-appear somewhere else?

Also, probably a waste of time, but let's check the Snatcher's bogeyman, just to confirm I was in there, eh?
Crash Bandicoot
Another clarification on Syax-san's role, TOM-san. Are any and all of the times Syax-san was seen prior to death actually taken place PRIOR to their death? Or do they simply perform their actions out of order and wind up dead at the end of the night?
Gerson
Special one-time offer; I present my Dr. Mario statue, just as proof I was in the art studio.
Sherlock Holmes
Are there any bottles missing from the restocked bar? Are there bottles missing from the ones that were in the hall last night? The ones that Her poured into the pool.
Hero Prinny
So the people who didn't know the bullet was missing are fine, but what about the person who knows the game was impossible to lose? Do they still register as an attempt with the gun since TOM didn't catch them?
Sorry dood. Someone's messing with you. Happens all the time here.
Gerson
Eh, one more thing. Let's have a quick look around for any blood trails around that broken bit of glass, eh?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 20, 2018 at 3:49 PM)Gerson Wrote: I want another clarification on Syax's role

Quote:Your actions can take place out of order. You will 'jump' between locations when you enter and exit them. Waking up and sleeping will always bookend it as normal.

Does this jump basically mean he'd leave through a door and re-appear somewhere else?

Also, probably a waste of time, but let's check the Snatcher's bogeyman, just to confirm I was in there, eh?
Yeah, kinda like that one flowers girl in a previous KG, but it includes any room entrance or exit.

SNATCHER'S BOGEYMAN is no longer employed, due to SNATCHER'S death.
(Jul 20, 2018 at 4:29 PM)Kaban Wrote: Another clarification on Syax-san's role, TOM-san. Are any and all of the times Syax-san was seen prior to death actually taken place PRIOR to their death? Or do they simply perform their actions out of order and wind up dead at the end of the night?
No time paradoxes! You can't see them after they're already dead, capiche?
(Jul 20, 2018 at 4:32 PM)Gerson Wrote: Special one-time offer; I present my Dr. Mario statue, just as proof I was in the art studio.
GERSON shows off his hand carved statue.
Wow, what a nice little thing!
(Jul 20, 2018 at 4:52 PM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: Are there any bottles missing from the restocked bar? Are there bottles missing from the ones that were in the hall last night? The ones that Her poured into the pool.
There's THREE bottles missing from the newly restocked bar. The other bottles haven't been cleaned up or touched yet.
(Jul 20, 2018 at 5:44 PM)Hero Prinny Wrote: So the people who didn't know the bullet was missing are fine, but what about the person who knows the game was impossible to lose? Do they still register as an attempt with the gun since TOM didn't catch them?
Nooope! If you rigged it so you can't die, what kinda attempt is that?
(Jul 20, 2018 at 6:39 PM)Gerson Wrote: Eh, one more thing. Let's have a quick look around for any blood trails around that broken bit of glass, eh?
None immediately obvious from KABAN's room, and the FIRST FLOOR WEST BEDROOM HALL is just a few drips that don't seem conclusive.
Gerson
Anythin' amiss with the balcony? What's those burnt patches in the greenhouse all about?