The Other Monokuma
Oh, right, I'm supposed to be letting you guys investigate or something.

@SonicProject was found DEAD in the PARTY ROOM. Like, half of you found the body before I did.

Uh, solve incentive or something.
If you didn't attempt and vote correctly for the murderer, I'll give you a role power boost!

Wow, that's lazy!

CASE FILES
-It appears somebody has rigged this tragic event to occur!
-The body is TORCHED under a pile of USED FIREWORKS.
-Bunch of bullet holes on the SECOND FLOOR, outside the ELEVATOR.
-All the REVOLVERS are UNLOADED.

OTHER INFO
-Nobody was AFK tonight.
-Somebody stole a bunch of the weights from the GYM.
-And a bunch of the HELIUM CANISTERS.

MAP:
[Image: U1LSnrs.png]
[Image: VXR5r3A.png]

7PM EST Tomorrow. Have fun.

PARTICIPANTS:
@Sherlock Holmes
@Hero Prinny
@Gerson
@her
@Diantha
@工藤 新一
@Kaban
@robbydude
@Dr. Mario
@DIO BRANDO
DIO BRANDO
My night was simple, I woke up, exited my room to see moonrunes standing outside of his doing nothing of interest. I went to the rec room to find another book to read, something that isn't about high schoolers this time, grabbed one and headed back to my room, noticing that Sonicproject was passing it as I was walking away. I get back to my room, moonrunes is still just standing there... anyways I entered my room and read until the end of my night.
her
wake up, toss my mattress down and jump down to it
unload the single bullets from enough revolvers to fully load one
wait around a bit and prinny comes in so I shoot a helium canister and then fuck off
I get on an elevator just as sonic project leaves it, not sure which elevator though
when the elevator door opens I see robbydude waiting for it so I unload everything at him, every single shot misses somehow
he gets in the elevator and takes it down
I make my way to the kitchen, passing diantha at the pair of elevators
I hide in kaban's room and wait till she gets there
after she falls asleep, I try to smother her, she panics and throws me off so I crawl under the bed and sleep
Sherlock Holmes
I wake up and pass through the bar into the party room. There I find Gerson setting up a shop, Kaban and Robbydude waiting to trade, and Prinny and Dr. Mario mingling. There is a bedroom mattress in the room along with a ruptured helium tank.

I notice that SonicProject is under a pile of used fireworks. He is scorched and also dead. My keen eyes notice a used match in the pile. Well, I guess I was too late for the real party.

I gather some balloons and a massive condom. Instead of putting it on my massive dong I inflate it with helium and float up top to the roof of Her's room. Down below I watch Gerson finish setting up his shop. Robbydude buys everything (blank contract, badge, Dr. Mario statue). Kaban is disappointed.

"Everyone" is mingling.

I proceed with my plan for the night by farting into the balloons and tossing them down onto the partygoers. After a while people begin to leave. Robbydude heads upstairs, Dr. Mario heads to the gym, and Gerson heads to the bar.

I float back down and head to the bar with Kaban and Prinny. In there we find Gerson drinking. Kaban and Prinny exit together to go upstairs. I exit and return to bed. I hear once door open and close before I fall asleep.
her
@The Other Monokuma are there any additional matches missing from the bar? I have a feeling the one used tonight was the second one that was missing from the bar on night 2 when I had taken one.

I guess I'd wanna check to see if there were any missing from the matchbox from the kitchen as well
Gerson
MURDER:
SONICPROJECT:
SHOP:
PARTY:
BAR:
Dr. Mario
Let's-a go!

My new room location is great, but as soon as I leave it I notice someone hiding in a plant stealing weights from the gym. Mamma-mia!

Of course, there's a Mario Party going on tonight and Gerson's going to be opening up shop so I gotta check that out and head there.

I immediately notice Sonic the Hedgehog dead! I try and revive him but to no avail. I forget all about Gerson's shop.

I spend some time trying to mingle at the party and make the best of things.

Finally I head back to the gym and work out before heading to bed.
Gerson
Let's check the balcony for any signs of a struggle or anything amiss, and then let's check out SonicProject's body fully.
her
I would like to ask from the deceased's boogeyman
they only go away on subsequent nights right?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 25, 2018 at 12:12 AM)her Wrote: @The Other Monokuma are there any additional matches missing from the bar? I have a feeling the one used tonight was the second one that was missing from the bar on night 2 when I had taken one.

I guess I'd wanna check to see if there were any missing from the matchbox from the kitchen as well
Doesn't seem like it.

The MATCHBOX is still hard to count. It seems like a few are missing now.
(Jul 25, 2018 at 12:53 AM)Gerson Wrote: Let's check the balcony for any signs of a struggle or anything amiss, and then let's check out SonicProject's body fully.
Nothing that you can find!

SONICPROJECT is toasty burnt underneath a pile of USED FIREWORKS.
There appears to be a USED MATCH beside his body, though it's hard to tell.
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 25, 2018 at 1:05 AM)her Wrote: I would like to ask from the deceased's boogeyman
they only go away on subsequent nights right?
SONICPROJECT'S BOGEYMAN leaves and doesn't return.
Yoshin
awake
slip some jpg bone protrusions
grab the nitrogen and oxygen squisher
go back to room
sipp
Then, I venture across the hall. In front of me looms a giant piece one could only consider art. A skillfully painted Aniki, the tone in his muscles is enough to make anyone gush many litres of fluid. The slight smile, as if to say it will be alright.
run into the bag and bird
sleep
robbydude
i woke up and went to the elevator. her was standing on the other side of the hall and attempted to murder me with their dumb ass gun but missed every single shot. they are an incompetent doofus and not to be trusted

i went down to the party and bought everything gerson was willing to sell me. im going to attempt to not eat them piece by piece

then i partied adn went to sleep
[Image: d64e939958.png]

im bill ding
工藤 新一
I awoke and fulfilled my promise!

I saw DIO leave his room.

He returned to his room.

Someone walked past the hallway.

I went to bed with no one fulfilling their promises.
Crash Bandicoot
So sorry to hear about SonicProject-san... I've always found Friends with such a hard, edgy exterior to be soft and caring once you get to know them... it's a shame that chance was taken from us... BY one of us... so let's do our best tonight, like we did last night! Yay!

As I exited my room, I noticed somebody leaving the Kitchen, but I couldn't tell who, unfortunately... Though, thanks to my relocated room, I was able to start making Curry much faster than ever before! I made two big helpings and brought them to the Elevator in a cart.

After passing through the Art Gallery, I arrived in the Party Room! Except... there's no party! Nobody is here! I decided to start setting my Curry down at a table when I heard some noise... I looked up and saw a bunch of fireworks go off! I-I was so mesmerized by the beautiful lights and colors that I... I didn't immediately notice SonicProject-san's body...

Eventually, Gerson-san came out of his room and started messing with some revolvers... I approached him about possibly trading for some of his wares, b-but he shooed me away... Then he went back into his room to grab some things to start setting up his shop. In the mean time, the Party Room filled with people!

Once he finished setting up, I approached him again, but then Robbydude-san shoved me aside and bought everything in front of me! H-He is very much more a Friend to capitalism than he is to me...

I hung out a little longer at the Party Room and mingled when I noticed a single balloon fall to the floor... followed by Holmes-san, riding a balloon down slowly...

Some time passed, and people started to leave, so I did too. Holmes-san and Hero Prinny-san follow me to the Bar, where Holmes-san heads off to the Bedrooms and Gerson-san is drinking. We run into Diantha-san by the Elevator, so we all take it together!

We got out upstairs and Diantha-san wandered off while Hero Prinny-san and I entered the Kitchen. I washed my hands while Hero Prinny-san got something out of the Fridge and left for the Elevator. I entered my room and went to sleep...

...is where my night would've ended, if someone hadn't tried to smother me in my sleep...! I managed to kick them off of me and they ran away somewhere... wh-who would try to do something so horrible to someone like me?
Hero Prinny
Hero Prinny 313 Reporting for duty dood!
[Image: j1RywC4.png]

I thought I wasn't up to much tonight dood, but it looks like other people did even less than me. For the sake of sanity here's everything I did.
I worked out and took some weights to my room with me to continue working out Dood, Mr. Dr. Mario left his room in the middle of this. During my work out I did hear fireworks dood.

Planning to trade with Gearson I also grabbed some very nice vintage drink from the bar but apparently Her wanted it because she shot at a gas thank right next to me dood!
[Image: JjzSXvT.jpg]
But nothing happened.

I enter the party room and gearson isn't there, so I take some party supplies before he can try to sell them to me dood. I took a lot, so I go back to my room just as SP enters, but on my room I don't hear fireworks go off dood. Rather, I return just to see the party in full swing and SP scorched, was I really gone that long dood? Time for social interaction.
[Image: o6C6GUL.jpg]

Sherlock inflates his magnum condom he picked up for his magnum dong and Mary Poppins away, soon after balloons fall from where he disappeared to dood. Then he's back before I know it dood. I leave with Friend dood and Holmes dood. Gearson dood is drinking and Holmes heads to bed. Before I can follow him I accompany Friend dood upstairs, bumping into Diantha in the elevator, to the kitchen and retrieve the curry from the fridge. Friend dood washes her hands, nice to know my curry is sanitary dood. I abscond with my precious loot and find nothing interesting on the way back dood.
Hero Prinny
Investigate the body, how does it appear they died and what are their injuries suggesting occured.
Sorry dood. Someone's messing with you. Happens all the time here.
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 25, 2018 at 7:06 AM)Hero Prinny Wrote: Investigate the body, how does it appear they died and what are their injuries suggesting occured.
The body only appears to show signs of being burnt.

Luckily, the FIREWORKS aren't a different kind from a past KG, so they could be a valid culprit. Instead of the body being gibs.
He could also have been just, set on fire.
Hero Prinny
Is there any sign of accelerant on the body or is it a slow and even looking burn, dood.
Sorry dood. Someone's messing with you. Happens all the time here.
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 25, 2018 at 4:01 PM)Hero Prinny Wrote: Is there any sign of accelerant on the body or is it a slow and even looking burn, dood.
More like a bunch of small burns that cover the entire body.