God
so basically the idea is to post here whenever you're low on XP and need an extra boost. Make sure to Give Back To The Community by giving Good Shits to a handful of posts before posting here. Let's Exploit The System One Post At A Time
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
[deleted]
God
In order to bypass the old administration's attempts at cracking down on XP farm idle servers, we encourage idlers to only give good shits to posters after one week of that poster submitting their post to this server.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
T-man
when hats are implemented all the good boys and girls who dont post in this thread will get one of these babies
[Image: all_halo_large.b268ad52d5ad68b4c2dfb6c98...d27a36.png]
God
you sacrificed your eligibility for the hat to make the joke, you truly are a Good Poster, T-Man
T-man
[Image: Ro1pTQk.gif]
Spritanium
Hey guys I need more good shorts to increase my GPS score thanks
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God

>GPS

>good posts per shit

God
ayyyy i'm just a few XP from getting that sweet LV5 Old Money bar, help a sista out

EDIT: Praise Lord Agastya
AWFADragNaut
Oi, Ill alert the internet police
God
(Sep 3, 2016 at 8:56 PM)T-man Wrote: when hats are implemented all the good boys and girls who dont post in this thread will get one of these babies

is this the most successful post ever made on minus world in terms of XP received?
God
also this topic has become even more OP with the introduction of Rally
Spritanium
(Nov 2, 2016 at 4:40 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2016 at 8:56 PM)T-man Wrote: when hats are implemented all the good boys and girls who dont post in this thread will get one of these babies

is this the most successful post ever made on minus world in terms of XP received?
193 by my count. _golf clap_
[Image: supercorrect.png]