The Other Monokuma
AW, shoot! You guys found the EXIT!
Ah-hahaha! Locked with TWO keys! What a silly oversight! And that SHERLOCK guy tried so hard to point it out.

Anyway, @Hero Prinny is dead. Where? Why, in DIO BRANDO'S room! What an odd place!

And another role! HERO PRINNY was the ULTIMATE GEMINI [SHENANIGANS]
ULTIMATE GEMINI:
Sheesh. What a frickin' novel just to say he's still "playing". Laugh at the roleless one!

Anyway, here's your solve, incentive. It's a stick. I'm beating you guys with a stick.
If you guys don't solve this one correctly... well, lets just say your ending isn't going to be very happy.

Hey, less SURVIVOR badges I hand out, the more valuable they are!

CASE FILES
-HERO PRINNY has multiple bruises.
-He's also been BURNT, too. Sheesh, quit burning the bodies!
-His pockets are full of MEDICINE. And improvised EXPLOSIVES.
-He has a GAS MASK.
-DIO'S DOOR shows signs of a break in!

OTHER INFO
-Nobody was AFK tonight.
-You guys ruined my STUDY! Its been torn apart!
-The EXIT was found.
-A BADGE, a CONTRACT, and a DR. MARIO SCUPLTURE are on a DESK in the STUDY.
-The FIREPLACE is out.

MAP:
[Image: JJRv0fR.png]
[Image: 3yhJvdu.png]

Due date is 7PM EST tomorrow! Solve it!

PARTICIPANTS:
@Hero Prinny
@Kaban
@robbydude
@Dr. Mario
@DIO BRANDO
DIO BRANDO
Make a fucking mess of things why don't you, I left you all to your little escape game and one of you tries to murder me, PRINNY...

I, DIO, wake up and leave my room to take the elevator down to the study. I had no intention of getting in your way or even making a scene, so I stuck my foot in, which is "visiting", and tried to leave, when TOM decides to fuck with me and yells "that doesn't count idiot" to me. I step back in and he waves to me to come closer.... my patience is already thin enough... Robbydude, Prinny and Kaban were there. Staring at me. How shameful... I take another step until I'm basically face to "face" with TOM...who laughs at me and tells me to fuck off. You absolute....

I leave and go to the elevator, when I get to the top I pass Dr. Mario on the second floor. Then my body, god not this again, my body moves on it's own, my arm raises and I flip him off. Lucky for me, that's all that happened. After that I get to the rec room, swap out my old book and get a new one, and return to my room. My plan now is to barricade my door so I don't get attacked or have to deal with the escape nonsense, however my bed appears to be bolted down.... of course it is. I move my side table to the block the door which, well, won't really help.

I decide the table is the best I've got when someone rattles my doorknob.... I stare at the door, watching. It then goes from rattling to full on slamming on the door, at this point I know that the door is coming down. It does, and it's Prinny with a mallet. He comes at me with the mallet, I try to keep him away but he's intent on hitting me and I can't do much with just a book. I'm on the back foot here, I can tell, when Prinny explodes something in his pocket. It burns me slightly and fills the room with smoke, so now I have to deal with no sight AND this murderous penguin toy.

As I'm avoiding prinny I see another figure move into the room, the figure does something that I can't make out and I hear a loud cracking noise like something getting hit, but this smoke in my eyes is making me really unable to see. Another sound of a hit goes out, something hits the floor, and some more movement happens. When the smoke finally clears, Prinny is on the floor dead, and Kaban is standing there now looking sort of out of it.

You idiots LITERALLY could not let me be to myself huh.
Dr. Mario
Let's investigate every dead player's room, and see what kind of secret stashes are in there. uhh, can we investigate hero prinny's room? I'm not sure how the death thing works there.

Dio, can we investigate your room? That's where all the action was it appears.

Can we get more information on the solve incentive? It's giving me some despair and I don't like it
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 1, 2018 at 12:21 AM)Dr. Mario Wrote: Let's investigate every dead player's room, and see what kind of secret stashes are in there. uhh, can we investigate hero prinny's room? I'm not sure how the death thing works there.

Dio, can we investigate your room? That's where all the action was it appears.

Can we get more information on the solve incentive? It's giving me some despair and I don't like it
You looking for anything specific in those rooms, doc? I ain't got the time to remember who was stashing what and why.
HERO PRINNY's room is still occupied by a living guy, so ask him.

Eh? More info on the SOLVE INCENTIVE? There won't be a happy ending. I'm saying you idiots ain't gonna walk outta here like it's some kinda visual novel where you can end the game by shouting HOPE, if you don't get this right!
DIO BRANDO
(Aug 1, 2018 at 12:21 AM)Dr. Mario Wrote: Dio, can we investigate your room? That's where all the action was it appears.

Yes, and I want accounts.
Dr. Mario
Looks like we found the way out but I don't want to lose anyone else. Looks like no matter what we do, someone has to die.

I did what I said I was going to do in the other thread. the anime bad guy flipped me off on my way to the study.

the bear has a revolver. Wonder if it's the one from the greenhouse?

Everyone is here... except the anime guy of course. We wreck the study trying to figure out how to get outta here. The friend of friends leaves but lets us have some curry. Probably best to cover more ground, it's only a hunch that the exit is in the stud- oh. Robert Dudert knocked over a bookcase and the exit is right there.

[Image: jjZtQI3.jpg]

My reaction was something like that when I realized we needed TWO keys.

The bear aims at us and is about the end it all when ARMOR starts moving and and smoke ends up everywhere.

Next thing I know I wake up, rubbydubby is still here passed out. I wake him up but before I notice anything else the bear tells us that a body has been discovered.
Dr. Mario
Alright, let's get more info on the state of DIO's room.

Check out the bodies of Korekiyo Bluspyguji and 工藤 新一.

Also check out Holmes room. I wonder what that dude has hiding in there. Hopefully no more fart balloons

And just a game rule thing: If Prinny is voted and didn't do it, there's no random lynch, right? Or does Prinny and one other player die?
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 1, 2018 at 12:48 AM)Dr. Mario Wrote: Alright, let's get more info on the state of DIO's room.

Check out the bodies of Korekiyo Bluspyguji and 工藤 新一.

Also check out Holmes room. I wonder what that dude has hiding in there. Hopefully no more fart balloons

And just a game rule thing: If Prinny is voted and didn't do it, there's no random lynch, right? Or does Prinny and one other player die?
Well, it looks like the BEDSIDE TABLE's been trampled. It's right near the door, too. And he's got a cup of GROSS FLESH AND BLOOD STUFF.
Also there's a dead guy in here.

You're just trying to trip this on purpose, aren't you?
KOREKIYO and 工藤 新一 both have the role of the ULTIMATE ROLE RECYCLER [SHENANIGANS]
ULTIMATE ROLE RECYCLER:

There's just a bunch of FORKS in SHERLOCK'S ROOM.

Yeah, PRINNY wouldn't cause a random lynch. They still count as a PLAYER which is the important part.
Crash Bandicoot
Let's all work together to achieve that happy ending, everyone! It's so close...!

I made Curry in the Kitchen and put it in a tupperware container to take with me. TOM-san mentioned a fireplace, and I know how prone people are to combustion here, so I put a bowl filled with water on a dinner cart and brought it with me to the Study.

I rode the Elevator down, and passed through the Art Gallery on my way to the Study. Hero Prinny-san and Robbydude-san are already there, and are looking around. TOM-san is there too, relaxing in a chair with some wine... and a revolver. I join in the quest to find an escape route and douse the fireplace with the water I brought with me.

TOM-san wasn't a fan of that...

Dio-san walked in after that and the two of them bickered for a bit until Dio-san left angrily while TOM-san laughed in his face. Doctor-san showed up and started to help in search, too! Yay!

Some time passed, and there were no signs of us finding anything. I know I should've had more faith in my Friends, but I couldn't help but feel discouraged... I left the Curry on the dinner cart and went back upstairs. I peered into the Freezer before going into my room, and there was nothing there. After that I went to sleep...

...Until I heard a loud crash! What on earth happened? I peered out of my room cautiously and heard a loud "POP!" I snuck over to the source of the noise, my legs shaking and my mind racing.

I looked up and saw smoke pouring out of Dio-san's room! There was a figure in the distance, but I couldn't make out who it was behind all the smoke...

I fumbled my way into his room, and found... a mallet? I thought it might be important, so I held onto it.

The smoke was still too thick to make out anything, but eventually it cleared up, revealing Hero Prinny-san's body...

EDIT: My account did not actually initially state the position of Hero Prinny-san's body or Dio-san relative to me, but after asking TOM-san, I can confirm that Hero Prinny-san's body and Dio-san were both in front of me. Hero Prinny-san was closer to the door, while Dio-san was over by his bed. My apologies for the discrepancy, I will not make this mistake again!
DIO BRANDO
Do Prinny's bruises match strikes made from that mallet?
DIO BRANDO
Also, is the dead Prinny WEARING the gas mask
Hero Prinny
Is the corpse wearing the gas mask. Where is the gas mask in relation to the corpse?
Hero Prinny
Prinny 313... Still here dood.

Prinny 314 is no longer with us. I believe I made it fairly clear what their intention was in discord to the few people there but I'll give a tl;dr.
Equipped with mallet, chem bomb, medicine, and gas mask. Was caught in the Study gassing but slipped out and tracked down DIO on accord of conditional for witnessing something "supernatural". Broke into DIO's room, scuffle happened, dead.

As for 313 the ideas was much simpler. Took my gun and other materials such as painkillers and maybe something chem related. Because 314 was already in the study I took it to myself to check out some other locations. Since the Key was a gacha prize it seemed plausible that another room may have hidden something. I started with the less than visited romp of a dining room. It was a bit of a mess but nothing seemed out of place so I kept moving, a lot of ground to cover. Back through the bar, I had checked it before on my last attempt so I gave it a quick look over. Empty. I'd already checked both South elevators so I move to the NE. I enter the elevator as Robby discovers the secret exit. Riding up I plan to check the rec room. Just as I'm about to reach the door there's something coming from the balcony. Choosing to investigate I see the gas flooding the room and Prinny 314 missing. They both had separate missions tonight so I go in to check the rec room and art room. It isn't long after that the assault on DIO's room starts.
At this point there is way too much happening in both the escape room and the area over by DIOs room so I elect to fall back instead of getting caught in an accident. Unfortunately it was the other one who got accident'd.
Sorry dood. Someone's messing with you. Happens all the time here.
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 1, 2018 at 4:18 AM)DIO BRANDO Wrote: Do Prinny's bruises match strikes made from that mallet?
Only one. A BIG BRUISE on the top of his head.
(Aug 1, 2018 at 4:54 AM)Hero Prinny Wrote: Is the corpse wearing the gas mask. Where is the gas mask in relation to the corpse?
It's kinda loosely there. Might've been wearing it at one point.
robbydude
alright i was worried dio was going to literaly kill everyone so im glad we only lost a half... or. we lost one but. the other is. uh. theres 2 i think. someone dm me what prinny’s role actually is

i woke up and ran downstairs with all my shit with me. i wanted to show dr.mario the dr.mario statue and, if dio decided to go apeshit, maybe attack the statue instead of dr.mario. also the contract is completely blank so its essentially a blank piece of paper? i guess???

prinny is there before anyone (which is great because he could have escaped with us)

the bear laughed at me when i put my stuff in front of him which was RUDE btw

kaban arrives and trys to throw water on the fireplace. honestly i played enter the gungeon and that was a smart move

dio gets suspiciously close to the bear and then immediately leaves

dr.mario enters, kaban is the next to leave, and prinny eats all of her curry

i trip on my ass and knock over a bookcase BUUUTTT because im a genius this is where the exit is!!!! but!!!! this fuckin bear put on two locks!!!!!!!! the bear laughs at me again and challenges me to russian roulette because hes a chump ass lame brain.

one of the suits of armor buckles and i fall asleep

dr.mario wakes me up, throws hands with the suit of armor, when suddenly KUMA SHOCK!!!! body was found.
[Image: d64e939958.png]

im bill ding
Crash Bandicoot
TOM-san, I would like to present the mallet that I picked up from Dio-san's room, please!
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 1, 2018 at 9:40 PM)Kaban Wrote: TOM-san, I would like to present the mallet that I picked up from Dio-san's room, please!
It's a MALLET!

It's made of WOOD!
DIO BRANDO
TOM I give permission for my boogeyman to be inspected
Dr. Mario
Where can we find wood?
Crash Bandicoot
With Dio-san's permission, I'd like to question his boogeyman-san, TOM-san!