[DAY 1] WAIFU REVIEWER. IS IT A THOT?

El Negro
The first anime related content on the list is DIGIMON WORLD 1 as requesdted By JETAMO

ALRIGHT hERE WE GO BOYS:
(do take in mind i'm reviewing some ok......)

You may be thinking, 'how can you rate a digimon waifu?', easy fellas. We take a look at their VAs and if they're female... time to RATE THAT SHIT!

CHARACTERS

Thot Slayer Wrote:MAMEMON
[Image: e708901069.jpg]

Voiced by Megumi Urawa IN JAPAN, Mamemon is a Mutant Digimon with the power to FUCK SHIT UP with its FISTS (not knuckles). Now YOU SEE, that appearance looks NICE, little cute fucking :3 face

[Image: Mamemon.gif]

deadly fucking stare if I do say so myself. Now WOULD THAT DIGIMON STEAL YOUR WIFE/HUSBAND? With that face, anyone who considers it cute could come right in see it right into the eyes and FALL IN LOVE, therefore...

My veredict is:

ABSOLUTELY, therefore SHE'S A THOT

Thot Slayer Wrote:AGUMON
[Image: 372884403e.jpg]

VOOOOICED by Chika Sakamoto AGUMON is a REPTILE DIGIMON symbolizing a Tyroneaussaaurus Rex. It's SHORT and stout with almost 3 feet tall in size (PROBABLY) It also has flattened forearms with broad, three-clawed hands, though early artwork for the Digimon virtual pet depicted its hands with four claws, and distinct pectoral muscles. Its legs and arms are shown to be very vascular. Its tail is stubby, and its head and snout are almost as large as the rest of its body. (THOUGH I TOOK THAT FROM WIKIPEDIA).

[Image: latest?cb=20130523112744&path-prefix=es]

truly the goodest of boys. I mean girls. Girls. Good looks, but it's also LOYAL to its partner... yea people LIKE HIM A LOT and it's alsO PROTAGONIST, BUT...

Since it's loyal to its loyal partner forever, my veredict is:

NOT A THOT!, this bitch will STAY BY YOUR SIDe even if you don't want it to (unless you shout at it. Don't do that.)

Thot Slayer Wrote:DIGIEGG
[Image: latest?cb=20130604031205&path-prefix=es]

it's an egg. THErEFORE MY VEREDICT IS:

IT COULD BE BORn INTO ANYTHING, EVEN A THOT!

Thot Slayer Wrote:GABUMON
[Image: 97410b49ad.jpg]

VOICED BY MAYUMI yamaguchi or however you spell it GABUMON is a maroon(5)-yellowyellow-skinned lizard in a bluish-white pelt with navy blue markings and purple claws REPTILE DIGIMON

[Image: latest?cb=20130413181834]

this bitch looks like a sex beast. BUT IT COULD BE WITH A SINGLE PERSON, SO...

My veredict is:

NOT A THOOOOOOT, SEX BEASTS ARE COOL BUT BE A SEX BEAST WITH YOUR BF/GF ONLY.

And for the last thot (or non-thot?)...

Thot Slayer Wrote:SHIKI
[Image: 0367e7d0b3.jpg]

DAMN SHE'S HOT MMMMM BRBRbrbrbr alright DRAMATIZATION OVER LET'S GET ON WITH THIS:

Voiced by Saki Fujita she's a teenage girl with SKIN, BLACK HAIR, GRAY EYES AND A DRESS THAT SCREAMS FUCK ME

[Image: Digimon.World%3A.Next.Order.240.1994998.jpg]

i don't know anything about her but by PURE LOOKS I CAN SAY

my veredict is:

SHE'S A THOT, but it can easily be not but STILL

anyway guys that was my top 5 saddest anime for today, hope you like my content if you did like comment and subscribe, I upload a content every day, thanks guys and tune in next...

Quote:thot reviewer
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Draku
holy shit
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
i'm genuinely impressed