Aidan
post images and story concepts and i'll shit something out

make sure to have both character images and background images because stories need settings and shit

first thing you post is going in no matter what, after that it's up to my discretion

EDIT: post bg music too
MoonAge
[Image: i7nJor2_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Superchao
character:
[Image: jHvYxrR.jpg]

background:
[Image: 9Jo2Mpk.jpg]

music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_RjrrlITcs

plot idea: experienced heartless slayer Hank Hill has tracked down a gang of them to Smalltown Japan, where he finds they have infiltrated the local wrestling promotion and become renowned heroes. now he must find a way to infiltrate and ambush them before they catch on........ and maybe find true love?
El Negro
[Image: 9541baccd5.jpg]

takagi-san

[Image: 5e9aad5fe0.png]

background

concept: she shows up and acts flirts with the protagonist while doing the :ok-hand:
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Draku
character image:
[Image: PItGDGb.jpg]
background:
[Image: 8KGAj0G.jpg]
story concept:
Bloodstain McSwordman, the Ultimate Badass raised by Randy Pitchford, has his Money Hoard stolen by the evil organization "MFGG" (Megalomaniacs For the Greater Good) and must fight his way through their elite numbers to take back all of his cash so that he can buy jpgs in his gacha games, all he ever really wanted to do.
music:
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
You were probably expecting something spooky or some danganronpa meme but no take this

[Image: f8aExf9.jpg]

do with it what you will
Fun With Despair
as for a story concept, the main character at one point attends a school for disabled teens, due to his crippling allergy to specifically pan-seared trout.

at one point, the villain attempts to use this against him, but accidentally pan-FRIES the trout instead and it does nothing

EDIT: Here's some music too.

Elyk
story concept:

one day mario woke up
Aidan
Fuck you, Draku.
Two_Finger
here's a music

I'll add stuff to this later

thing
branching paths
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]
Aidan
[Image: Ep6rL4e.jpg]
it begins
Superchao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh2WTCQZkdg

have fun with this bgm
brainwyrms
character:
[Image: RnwiLmY.png]
background:
[Image: sCWrtjl.png]
plot idea: on a calm night stroll, you are approached by your lifetime friend, moneybags. you've always relied on each other, and trust one another more than anything else in the world. he explains to you that after a disastrous business partnership with something or other involving boss keys, the size of his coffers are left to be desired. he asks for a loan, unaware of your current financial struggles. he has a desperate glint in his non-monocled eye, like he might do something hasty...
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
Fun With Despair
(Aug 2, 2018 at 3:15 AM)brainwyrms Wrote: [Image: sCWrtjl.png]
I'd know that fucking background anywhere

what have you done...
Aidan
[Image: Dw3sNTg.jpg]
day 2 update, we got choices

keep the pics coming boys or i'll have to use my own creativity to make this shit
Draku
[Image: cguZLKX.png]

Masquerade Mike, one of the elite operatives of the Megalomaniacs For the Greater Good ("MFGG"). He can slip into and out of any disguise in an instant, and no one has seen his true face. Deception is his bread and butter, and even the closest of friends may simply be Masquerade Mike getting closer to a target to eliminate them.
Superchao
bgm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp58YXUeeuM

character: [Image: temEGRx.png]

background: [Image: piping.jpg]

contribution to the story: after years of opposing a blue hedgehog, Matthew Lesko has finally obtained all seven Chaos Emeralds and used their power to become Super Lesko, successfully constructing Leskoland. Leskoland is just a warehouse full of useless pipes.

now he wants you and your friends to enter the grand reopening of Leskoland

do you accept, or do you go against his Chaos Energy-fueled powers
Jetamo
bgm music for anything: https://youtube.com/watch?v=qh2jOHHsQms
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Draku
Fun With Despair
[Image: 1zZtSdR.png]
[Image: kWpUegF.png]
[Image: ePPCTkl.png]

she was robbed of her chance... give her another one...