brainwyrms
The winner of the poll, by a large margin (sorry Goldilocks, maybe next time!) was...

Little Red Riding Hood!

[Image: rx0NITh.png]

...and with that, let the game begin! As a refresher, post how you want Page 2 to go, and whatever post has the most Good Sh*ts by 10pm EST (6 hours from now) will be the winner!
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
Aidan
cute af
i'll come up with a continuation later once i figure out how to be funny
Draku
The basket was filled with food,
Poisoned that is as they had decided to collude,
As Little Red Riding Hood and her mother,
Were about to commit a crime like no other.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
El Negro
The girl was a little red riding bitch,
So the casket was filled with poke-balls.
Walking off with a Light Yagami grin on her face,
Little Red Riding Hood onwards went to meet an end.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Superchao
On the way there, Little Red Riding Hood was stopped by a wolf.
The wolf asked, "is your bakery properly filing its tax forms this year?"
"Why do you want to know?" asked Little Red Riding Hood.
"Well, you see, I've just started my new job as an IRS auditor, and I need to get some practice in." replied the wolf.
MoonAge
Suddenly, Red Riding Hood came across a wolf. Or at least, what looked an awful lot like a wolf.
"What a creepy wolf mask you have," Riding Hood said with disgust. She peeled the mask off, and she gasped when she saw who the wolf really was.
"We here at Bethesda sincerely hope you're enjoying this new Skyrim expansion," said Todd Howard.
Fun With Despair
*freeze frame, cut to Dante from the Devil May Cry Series™ hiding behind the tree*

Yep, you're probably wondering how I got here.

I heard some rumors that my brother Vergil was in town, looking to bring back some kind of secret demonic power Gimme a break.

But to think he'd go as far as to dress up as a little girl just to get deep into those woods undetected... That guy's really starting to piss me off!
rollerC
goddammit despair if i hear dante one more time
Here you can enter a short message which will be automatically appended to the bottom of your posts.
Jetamo
are we talking dante or donte here
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Close the polling so fwd wins this one, we need Dante from the Devil May Cry Series™
"Let's play our lives away!"