Favorite Memes (https://minus.world/showthread.php?tid=3949MW)

Snufferin Snagglepuss
Because of the vast numbers if gimickeers I couldn't possible run Dungeons and Dragons with so much (Good) Shit posting and had to adjust my approach. So instead I'll be making my 1 year DnD group play the memes from you guys. So please post your favorite memes (preferably MW related) and each week i will make a synopsis of how they handled the darkest corners of minus world.
Each week I'll use the most popular meme or random on a tie. Please no repeats and no sex. Anything else is game.

Edit: We have our sessions on Saturday, so after that I will need some *FRESH* memes. Also feel free to elaborate on any memes (just in case it's before my time). And lastely, if you have no good mw memes, give me the stupidest fucking shit you can think of in dnd and I'll see if I can make it happen. At least you tried.
"Let's play our lives away!"
Fun With Despair
gotta be the pissknife
Superchao
Shovelboarding, as demonstrated by Caulder
Fun With Despair
fun with despair's playground reviews™
Two_Finger
Our biggest and best meme, Good Shit itself
Aidan
is metagame bot a meme
sealelement
Ghost
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
Necromancer controls a taxidermied bear only to have it maul themself in the end.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
brainwyrms
suicidal frog draku
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
Aidan
mario getting killed in the bathroom
Superchao
the holy art of Atua, crafted from corpses
MoonAge
viridi dying for our sins
El Negro
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Week 1 of the DnD MEME Fuck Fest has concluded and I have used the following memes.

Playground Reviews
Piss Knife
Vore Bear Attacks Local Necromancer
Whatever the fuck Black sent

While those memes may reoccur on their own I request some more fresh memes to assail the sanity of my players with!
Reminder that it is preferred if they are MW related, for flavor of course.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Please give me more memes daddy minus world, or else I can't feed my starving dungeons and dragons children the depraved humor that you secrete.
[Image: oliver-twist-please-sir-can-i-have-some-...C313&ssl=1]
That and fwd was the only person with decent good shits, y'all other memes gotta get spicier.

If you missed what memes were used here's the week 1 story: https://minus.world/showthread.php?tid=3962
"Let's play our lives away!"
Fun With Despair
(Aug 9, 2018 at 4:53 AM)Snufferin Snagglepuss Wrote: That and fwd was the only person with decent good shits, y'all other memes gotta get spicier.

this is to be expected, really.

anyway, it's time we get down to business and talk about real memes: you gotta have a Sudo NPC who does nothing but complain about the MCU

and he has to stick with the party, you can't get rid of him, because that would be getting rid of an icon
Aidan
have a quest where their lives depend on getting information out of gato
gato is willing to help, but he also really wants to talk about the matrix
Draku
Phantom Thief boss that slices all projectile/magic offensive attacks in half no matter how nonsensical it is.

NPC that accidentally kills himself by lighting a cigarette and burns down the important location he managed.

Dude with a sword that rushes in and murders other random NPCs and then acts like he's completely innocent and points at other people who CLEARLY did it.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
El Negro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWZof-gXM-0

Tommy Wiseau that comes in and calls your story good
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Elyk
it might be too late for this

but if you have a mage in the party make them align themselves as either sweet, salty, or pepperoni

then they get the forum spells of that flavor in the campaign