brainwyrms
As you all know, @Fun With Despair was the winner for Page 2, and so:

[Image: 1x0Cjm5.png]

The story continues! What perils will Little Red Riding Hood face on her way to her Grandmother's house? Will her Grandmother even BE in the story by the end of this?

That's up to you!

Submissions and subsequent voting end at 6pm EST (about 8 hours from now) and the winner will be confirmed promptly after.
brainwyrms
[Image: azVmuHZ.png]
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
MoonAge
Dante finally confronts his brother. "Don't think you can run away this time, Vergil!"
"Ah, long time no see, brother," says Virgil. "But alas, you're too late. I've already killed the wolf and taken his powers. You can't beat me, now!"
Suddenly, a ferocious spirit appears behind Vergil, and he strikes a fabulous pose. "My new Stand, 『HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF』, is invincible!"
Superchao
That was about when Dante from the Devil May Cry Series™ heard his cell phone go off.
"What now? Can't you see I'm busy?"
"Listen Dante, it's Mei Ling. I'm here to give you some vital advice on how to battle a Big Bad Wolf-"
"Who is this and how did you get my number?"
Aidan
Little Hooded Vergil made his way deep into the forest, where an ancient hell gate lay undisturbed for millennia. At the foot of the gate stood a fearsome demon.

"My, what big claws you have," said Vergil.

"The better to rip and tear you with," replied the demon.
brainwyrms
The submission period is now OVER! @"MARIOFAN169"'s submission will be used for Page 3! We really dropped the Little Red Riding Hood part of this real quick, huh?
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]