Minus World Collaborative Boardgame Nights

Snufferin Snagglepuss
Dungeon Master's, Rustic Inn's, Creepy Monsters, and Rigged Dice. All of these you can find in the Minus World Discord.
Wait sorry, I meant in boardgames. Speaking of boardgames, let's set some of that shit up!

Here's the deal, you can't play boardgames without people, and plenty of us get busy and find it hard to make time for things. So instead of shooting in the dark and just asking people with an @black, I'd like to start a thread and see how well it sticks.

A couple of ideas:
I love DnD and Call of Cthulu. While I'm not the most expert DM I do like to help people have a good time in those games and have good resources as well as even more nerdier friends. If you would be interested in some form of group get together in a weekly, biweekly, or monthly endeavour for a tabletop rpg related game please reply with your preference of DnD, CoC, Both, or No preference.

Tabletop Simulator is a fantastic steam game that allows people to come together and absolutely shit on each other's faces through dice, cards, and strategy. While we get plenty of that in Killing Games why not take it away from just murder and also add everything under the rainbow... including more murder. If you are interested in using tabletop simulator for boardgame nights please respond with "I own TTS" or "I don't own TTS". If you aren't interested in the idea, don't say either!

Post your own Idea! While I'm very versed in the treacherous art of tabletops I'm not a galaxy brain of ideas, so if you have something you want to see here as some sort of boardgame get together, post it!

And finally, the most important and most difficult part of these game nights. Scheduling. It's impossible to expect every person to show up and every readily available time. But it's up to us to do our best. So rather than having everyone list off this date and that date I have a few possibilities. For starters If you are a working class loser like me, please post the days you are most commonly free and prefer to spend time playing. Let's aim for the weekends shall we? I'll start off and say that saturday is my biggest free day, but Fri evenings can work in a pinch too!
And then on a more advanced scale, there's a nifty site I use for things like this. https://teamup.com/kss87qcres66hcin4n
You can create all the times you are available ahead of time, just in case a set and sturdy time doesn't work for you! We can try to be flexible if we get enough people helping out.

So give it a shot! And if you have any suggestions, fire back at me on discord or just post it here! Since this is just the very start It's very important to see just how many people are interested.
"Let's play our lives away!"
Aidan
i have tabletop sim so if you guys are doing that i'd probably join
Fun With Despair
I have it, and I'm down for whatever
Elyk
y
Two_Finger
I got it, and trying this sounds fun
El Negro
woOOHOOO Fdjusdhgfugsdfuhg SHUBBA LUBBA DAB DAB HECK YEAH SIGN me thE FUCK UP MHMM MHMMM GOOD SHIT GOod SHIT ThAT's SOME GOOD SHIT RIGHT THERE (RIGHT THEERE) IF I do say so myselF

I SAY SO THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

MhmhmM GOOD SHIT GOOD SHIT THAT'S SOME GOOD SHIT RIGHT THERE (RIIIIGhT THEEEREE) MmmmmMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMM HOoooooOoooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

GIOOD shit sign me the fFUCK up
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Snufferin Snagglepuss
This is a decent starting amount. If there's anyone that develops interest in either general boardgames or talbetop RPGs feel free to message me!
"Let's play our lives away!"
Stirling
gib insert
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler: