brainwyrms
Hey! So as you may have noticed, Page 3 is running a little behind. I apologize for that, but I still want things to run smoothly, so here's my idea:

You're all aware of what the contents of Page 3 will be, since you voted for it, so why don't we carry on with submissions for Page 4, and then tomorrow I will post a two-parter update! Sound good?

Submit your follow-up to @"MarioFan169"'s winning post below, and vote for your favorite one! I'll close the thread at around midnight EST (in 4 hours).

Now, don't get me wrong, it's not that I didn't anticipate shit hitting the fan, but I somehow didn't expect to almost entirely abandon the Little Red Riding Hood theme within the first 3 pages. So with that said, I'm going to put a TINY guideline on tonight's submissions: Your submission must involve Grandma's house in some manner. I won't tell you HOW, but just to keep things tangentially related, y'know? Go nuts!
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
Superchao
Dante from the Devil May Cry Series™ posed, ready to fight, only for Vergil to point at him and laugh.
"You see, Dante, my Stand 『HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF』has already used it's ability on you! It's consumed all records of your tax filings!"
Suddenly, a large, powerful wolf on two legs approached Dante from the Devil May Cry Series™, holding out a badge to him.
"Hello. I'm IRS Agent B. B. Wolf. I'm afraid I need to take you into custody for tax fraud. I have a base at Grandmother's House, so if you could follow me there, please...?"
Jetamo
As a ruckus ensued between the two brothers,
Little Red Riding Hood continued on to meet her grandmother.
But to her surprise as she arrived,
Outside her house was a foreclosed sign and two men from the IRS, how contrived!
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
El Negro
As Wold Brando was defeated by Dante,
Both Red riding hood and him happily walked to her grandmother's house,
As it was a misunderstanding,
Vergil was him all along.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Aidan
With a snap of his fingers, Vergil activated 『HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF』.
The two brothers were transported to grandmother's house. But, to Dante's surprise, there were two grandmothers! One had grey hair, a wrinkled nose and a purple nightgown. The other had brown fur, a wet black nose, and the same purple nightgown.
"Hmm," Dante thought. "Who do I shoot?"
brainwyrms
Voting is now over! @Jetamo's rhyme-y post is the winner!
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]