brainwyrms
[Image: 5yStCgz.png]

It may have been a math test, but there should be some points for creativity, at least?

Submission and voting time ends at 10pm EST!
brainwyrms
Extending the submission and voting period to midnight EST. If more time is needed I'll update accordingly.
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
Superchao
"You have to help my grandma!" Red shouted. "Not only is she being tricked, but the IRS is after her!"
"What's in it for me?"asked Dante from the Devil May Cry Series™.
"Um... whichever one of you saves her first gets this basket of baked goods."
With that, Vergil and Dante from the Devil May Cry Series™ left running after Grandma and the IRS. Red watched them go.
The distraction was ready. Now she just had to save Grandma.
Fun With Despair
The trio departed in hot pursuit, down to the cottage emporium, seeing the IRS men disappear through the door.

As the gang crept inside after, the building was eerily dark.

Suddenly, the door slammed behind them, and a voice echoed over the loudspeaker...

"Puhuhuhu!", the voice rang out, "Welcome.... To the Killing Game!"
brainwyrms
The vote ends on a tie between @Superchao and @Fun With Despair, so the two of y'all work out your combined entry and get back to me within the night
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
Fun With Despair
We have decided to merge.

"You have to help my grandma!" Red shouted. "Not only is she being tricked, but the IRS is after her!"

"What's in it for me?"asked Dante from the Devil May Cry Series™.

"Um... whichever one of you saves her first gets this basket of baked goods."

Upon hearing this, the trio sprints away to the Cottage Emporium, where Dante and Vergil step inside, hot on grandma (and the taxmen's) trail. The door slams behind them, and a sinister voice rings out over the loudspeaker. "Puhuhuhu! Welcome... to the Killing Game!"

Outside, Little Red sighed. This was going to be a long day.