[DAY 3] WAIFU REVIEWER; IS IT A THOT?!

El Negro
YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS.

*cue intro*
[Image: 286f2585d0.png]

THOT. REVIEW. Let's get started with today's EPISODE.

Today's characters are sponsored by... Minus World, and... and... SNUFF, MFAN, and... uh. MINUS WORLD.

Let's get to it:

Quote:WADDLE DEE
[Image: FIGURE-034916.jpg]

Waddle Dee is the very first Kirby character in the Kirby series and if you fuckign are to say DeeDee from Dexter's lab...... anyway she's voiced by someone with no voice (wow) or I dunno, in the games it doesn't talk so...

[Image: big_1470842238_image.jpg]

It can eat a cookie. Therefore...

IT COULD ALSO EAT YOUR WIFE avoid this goddamn thot.

THOT. REVIEW.

Quote:KING DEEDEE
[Image: latest?cb=20161006020106]

Honestly as a kid I always fucking hated her (AND I STILL DO!), but regardless she's a girl blonde with pink blouse and shoes and probably underage considered she's a tall ass motherfucker in comparision to kirby.

[Image: dee-dee-dexters-laboratory-38.5.jpg]
(why is she so fucking ugly?)

Normally those looks would be terrifying in an adult, you could turn around the corner and ¡oh it's a thoterino!, but...

SHE IS UNDERAGE, NOT ALLOWED TO BE A THOT YET LEGALLY. SEE AGAIN IN FOUR YEARS.[/quote]

THOT. REVIEW.

Quote:JOSEPH JOESTAR
[Image: 8807ca1da7f487e73f23a713f325c9130fdb71f4_hq.jpg]

Ah, yes. The hero of our time. The hero OF time. Our savior, golden looks and smile... perfect, simply beautiful. A man could not desire for more, I mean, people get obsessed over anime girls with tits...? Now I understand why. This right here, is the reason for that. The perfect waifu.

[Image: tumblr_nbv6qfofV41tife6ro2_r1_500.gif]

veredict:
PERFECTION REALLY DOES EXIST.

THOT. REVIEW.

Quote:TEA
[Image: 350?cb=20170118002632&path-prefix=es]

*sigh* this is so fucking easy give me a better challenge.

BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON
[Image: latest?cb=20180415030139]

OHHHHH YESSSSSS MMMmmmMmM, the BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON is a god-like card that can never win duels but looks SO FUCKING COOL in battle like, you play this and baamMMMM YOU BECOME THE KING... oR QUEEN... depending.

[Image: AQjG1gDK.jpg]

Why would you call such a thing a thot, even? Look at it! This thing can hold SO MUCH FUCKING LOYALTY IN IT

LOYAL AS FUCK MY DUDE, NO THOT HERE TO BE SEEN.Except Tea.

Quote:FROZEN ELSA FAN-GAMES
[Image: 536-elsa-enfermera-de-gripe-frozen.jpg]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[Image: frozen_shadow__3ds_game_by_elsa_shadow-d7vtyrk.png]

I changed my mind. Look at that! How could anyone FORGET that masterpiece?!

veredict:
THAT ONE PART IN WHERE SHADOW MADE ELSA PREGNANT WITH SONIC'S BABIES WAS SUPER COOL

THOT. REVIEW.

Quote:ARIN HANSON
[Image: 220px-Arin_Hanson_Dance_Showdown.jpg]

Arin Hanson is a guy with a psychological anger disorder better characterized as GAME GRUMPS in which she holds people like DANIEL SEXBANG and JONTRON hostage, though only the latter is known to have escaped from his extreme hell of a living.

[Image: 70b8336d97b0cf5129058087ddd4b3f2.jpg]

Golden looks. She has a wife, too! But... if she wouldn't have a wife, then...

ARIN WOUld BECOME A THOT. THIS IS TRUE, LOOK AT HOW QUICKLY ARIN REPLACED JONTRON,. FCUk

THOT. REVIEW.

Quote:MEDB
[Image: phejdgskmlm01.jpg]

Medb is a character who has every fucking weeaboo CRAZY for those looks, that eyes, that LOOK OF A THOT.

[Image: 350?cb=20180228121406]

COME ON, NOT EVEN TRYING TO HIDE IT! Now Medb is known to have a second form in the anime Darling in the Franxx. And that's.

KLAXOSAUR
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Ah, yes. This is even MORE perfect, WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS? Klaxosaur is the ultimate life form, evolving from Medb at level 18 in the starting area of the Kanto region. Bears blue.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(pictured: klaxosaur annihilating a thot)

veredict:
THIS IS A TRUE THOT sLAYER, RIGHT HERE. Loyal? fuck yeah, that too. Wouldn't eat from subway.

THOT. REVIEW.

Quote:THE ULTIMATE THOT SURPREME; AKA: DRAKU'S MOM
[Image: drakes-mom-entity-twitter-uknewse.png]
(dunkey's black)

Draku's mom, called Sandi Graham, is a fine, old as fuck, lady that controlls the cuck cult and forged a story involving the lord of the dracucks, in which she got a niece nicknamed despair.

[Image: Drake-Mom-759x500.jpg]
(pictured: dracuck as a kid)

She really is a terrifying, fucking nasty woman. I meant draku, not the nice lady.

BUT SHE DIDN'T GET THE NICKNAME OF ULTIMATE THOT SUPREME FOR NOTHING

THOT. REVIEW.

Quote:RED RIDING HOOD
[Image: 45092033-%EA%B0%80%EC%9A%B4-%EB%A7%8C%ED...%A3%BC.jpg]

Jesus christ. Would you look at that. Red riding hood is 20 year old woman who fucks with the wolf and calls him gay in the original book: the little red riding hood.

[Image: 5b862a3b98833dc1ebece5c7002667ed.png]

She is a miracle. Thank you for existing.

DOESN'T MEAN SHE'S NOT A THOT THOUGH.

Quote:A SEAL
[Image: eyes.png]

did you seriously think I would review a seal

anyway that's it for this week guys, hope you had fun, remember to like, leave a comment down below (I read all of my comments) and support me on patreon if you can. buy my merch, it's $100 only.

brofist.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Aidan
i read the entire post and now i have a splitting headache
thanks black
sealelement
Ghost Ghost Ghost
100% pure gamer 100%