Elyk

While searching MFGG for a game last night I came across this game and thought it would be interesting. Is it? Watch the video to find out.

If you would like to play this game as well you can find it here: https://mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&par...2&id=25549

Remember to like the video and subscribe to see more cool content.
Support me on Patreon! Your name will appear in the credits at the end of the video as a token of my appreciation.
Aidan
this looks like a decent game, it just took way too fucking long to get to anything interesting
i wonder if killing enemies faster would make the stronger enemies show up faster?
Draku
Seems like an interesting game concept with a decent amount of work put into it fucked up incredibly by poor and lazy design decisions. Why doesn't Mario's stomp do more damage than a bullet? Why is it a survival game if you constantly get healed and it takes 2 minutes for it to progress past just Goombas? What's the purpose of giving you a gun and incentivizing you to use it over the jump by way of making the jump damage awkward if the Koopas will just shoot you in the face if you try to shoot them? It's a survival game so there's no interesting ways to avoid that like if it was a proper platformer or something.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]