Is there a thread to show off different examples of spells?

Mario
I really want to sell people on minus world's spell system even if we don't use it that much anymore, but I'm not sure what the best thread is to look at. I checked out the big bang theory thread but I think that was back when we let them expire (RIP).
sealelement
we can make this thread the showcase!!!!
100% pure gamer 100%
Fun With Despair
Actually, let me do it using Monokuma tomorrow. He has near infinite EX so he can just power through and cast on every post
sealelement
okay sounds good despair man you can finish up what we dont get tonight but also i think we should be sure to only cast one spell per post so that its clear what each spell is like
sealelement
btw happy birthday again. grats dude hope you make it to 90
100% pure gamer 100%
El Negro
Let every single comment in this thread have a spell. I say.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Yrrzy
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Stirling
:o
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Snufferin Snagglepuss
It's like people are just pissing out spells
"Let's play our lives away!"
rollerC
did someone say PISS
rollerC
may or may not have had to look up "piss hex" on google to get that color
Here you can enter a short message which will be automatically appended to the bottom of your posts.
Spritanium
The braille spell killed the javascript in this thread rip
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
where's the salt cam? the heads will roll? the overreaction? bring on the fun stuff and stop peeing on everyone's posts
Pea
reminder you can good sh*t the spells casted on posts
Spritanium
(Sep 6, 2018 at 2:57 AM)Pea Wrote: reminder you can good sh*t the spells casted on posts

Other reminder: the UI for this is terrible which is why nobody knows you can do it
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Elyk
(Sep 4, 2018 at 6:14 PM)rollerC Wrote: may or may not have had to look up "piss hex" on google to get that color

confirmed that rollerc has never seen piss
rollerC
(Sep 7, 2018 at 12:42 AM)Elyk Wrote: confirmed that rollerc has never seen piss

yes, i have a serious fear of my own piss. you realize what's coming out of your body? your body's just sapped the good shit out of everything you drink from water to jizz and pisses it out in some crazy amalgamation. your piss will literally change colors depending on how/what you drink it's fucking disgusting. sometimes when you go swimming and you haven't had a sip of anything else you'll piss straight up clear fluid like water and you won't understand what's happening to your body. i can't choose the best "piss color" cuz what if my piss is some sort of weird-ass color that no one else has and everyone thinks I'm weird for putting like, blue piss on the spell. it's not like i'm scared of my piss perse, it's that i'll get straight-up anxiety over "is my piss different from everyone else's" and it'll drive me insane. it's better for me to not look at my own piss just to deal with that. plus like, i don't wanna associate my penis with pissing cuz I'll think about the piss residue when i'm getting it on or something and it'll kill the whole experience.

fuck i don't like piss
Here you can enter a short message which will be automatically appended to the bottom of your posts.
Mario
(Sep 7, 2018 at 12:42 AM)Elyk Wrote:
(Sep 4, 2018 at 6:14 PM)rollerC Wrote: may or may not have had to look up "piss hex" on google to get that color

confirmed that rollerc has never seen piss

didnt we have this thread before? didnt some of yall think pee was green
rollerC
nah man piss is fuckin orange
Aidan
(Sep 7, 2018 at 1:06 AM)rollerC Wrote: yes, i have a serious fear of my own piss. you realize what's coming out of your body? your body's just sapped the good shit out of everything you drink from water to jizz and pisses it out in some crazy amalgamation. your piss will literally change colors depending on how/what you drink it's fucking disgusting. sometimes when you go swimming and you haven't had a sip of anything else you'll piss straight up clear fluid like water and you won't understand what's happening to your body. i can't choose the best "piss color" cuz what if my piss is some sort of weird-ass color that no one else has and everyone thinks I'm weird for putting like, blue piss on the spell. it's not like i'm scared of my piss perse, it's that i'll get straight-up anxiety over "is my piss different from everyone else's" and it'll drive me insane. it's better for me to not look at my own piss just to deal with that. plus like, i don't wanna associate my penis with pissing cuz I'll think about the piss residue when i'm getting it on or something and it'll kill the whole experience.

fuck i don't like piss

minus.world should redirect to this post