Why I'm resigning from MFGG Discord

Mario
After taking a lot of time to think and consulting a few friends, I've decided to step down as a chat moderator of MFGG. There are a lot of reasons for this decision, and I want to give an explanation as best I can for the people who care. I'm gonna try to walk people through how I felt in the last month and a half and what brought this all to a head. I encourage you to read through the spoilers, but I've included tl;drs below if that's not your style.

Why I Signed Up:
tl;dr: Didn't expect to become mod, just wanted to see what applications would be like.

Minus World, and discovering The Split:
tl;dr: I was a doofus in Minus World and I'm sorry to the people who got annoyed at my doofusness.

The Rumor:
tl;dr: False rumor about me cropped up and made it harder to do my job.

Miscommunications:
tl;dr: Had to ask why I wasn't getting mod role back instead of being told

Final straw:
tl;dr: no tl;dr, read this one

It was a pleasure to meet all of you guys, and I hope I'll continue to get to know you at my own pace this time. Keep doing your thing. Thanks for reading.

I nominate gengarmaster to replace me as moderator
Aidan
@zelma was right, this post makes way more sense when you're playing We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together in the bg
rollerC
this guy sounds like a fuckin idiot
Here you can enter a short message which will be automatically appended to the bottom of your posts.
sounds like someone i will never forgive or trust!