I like their coffee and McChickens.

Used to like the McRib but the Left ruined that for me.
Stirling
i do not enjoy the big golden arches.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Mario
I'm lovin' it. Also they sponsor kamen rider and super sentai so big props to them
sealelement
i like their coffee drinks and stuff
100% pure gamer 100%
Aidan
hate it & go out of my way to not eat their food
Fun With Despair
(Sep 21, 2018 at 6:11 PM)sealelement Wrote: i like their coffee drinks and stuff
Yrrzy
i rly like mcDs milkshakes
Mario
good chicken; their tenders are some of the best, their nuggets are unique, and the buttermilk crispy chicken sandwich is great. fries are alright. They had some decent mozzarella sticks for like a month but gave up on those quickly, RIP- not too much of a loss tho since BK has better ones. shakes are fine but generally not worth it. oh mcgriddles are good too, rest of their breakfast sandwiches you can skip tho. The hash browsn and pancakes are decent too tho if youre in the mood for breakfast.

I should probably give a bic mac a shot sometime, I don't remember the last time I had any burger anywhere LOL.
Yrrzy
supposedly mcds fries are better in uk cause they dont just cook em in the meat juice
Mario
yeah I'm sure they cook things differently even just in Canada, gotta try out all the world's mcdonald's sometime
Elyk
(Sep 22, 2018 at 6:54 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: supposedly mcds fries are better in uk cause they dont just cook em in the meat juice

what
Uniju
(Sep 22, 2018 at 6:54 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: supposedly mcds fries are better in uk cause they dont just cook em in the meat juice
not sure what you mean by meat juice but i've heard a lot of people say their fries were better like decades ago or whatever because they used to use tallow and now they just put beef flavouring in the vegetable oil but maybe you mean they use tallow in the uk as opposed to "just meat juice(flavouring)"??

the only burger place in my town my whole life was mcdonalds until recently they added a wendys and honestly i think wendys is pretty good. mcdonalds was okay back when they had the chicken selects and the mushroom and swiss burger and they were like half assedly trying to make food that looked like real food but like those were pretty good then they got rid of them for some reason?? or maybe they just got rid of them at my particular mcdonalds idk but anyway i can't eat those anymore BUT i think wendys burgers are actually pretty good and they have the chicken tenders or whatever which are like the chicken selects that mcdonalds used to have so a+ to wendys HOWEVER mcdonalds still has better fries and also i think mcdonalds hash browns are good shit ive never had breakfast type stuff from wendys yet idk if they even do breakfast but dunkin donuts added hash browns a year or two ago and theyre total ass compared to mcdonalds so i think we can all agree that mcdonalds has mastered the marriage of potato and grease even if they fuck up chicken

oh yeah also when they have it the mcdonalds lobster roll is actually pretty good like there's better lobster rolls but there's nothign better at mcdonalds. or probably wendys for that matter unless they have a lobster roll too sometimes idk
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.
Pea
i get a jr chicken, a mcdouble and a poutine every time
Yrrzy
all i know is according to my american housemate, US mcdonalds fries arent vegetarian but UK ones are and taste better
Mario
yeah i miss chicken selects, but their current tenders hold their own
Spritanium
The fries are vegetarian, they used to be fried in beef fat but someone got pissed off so I think they use sunflower oil now?

Anyway mcdonalds rules, it could be made of pretty much whatever and I'd probably still eat it LOL
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Syaxamaphone
NOBODY COOKS FRIES IN THE MEAT VATS YOU FUCKS!

EVERYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A LIAR!
Syaxamaphone
Alright which one of you assholes broke bbcode
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
CuteYoshiGirl
I like ordering from the breakfast menu
God
I remember McDonald's used to be a big part of my childhood. me and my family would often go after days out and i would be really excited about getting a meal. It was a really special treat. but after going to uni, middle class ideology invaded my mind and kinda ruined the experience for me. i haven't been to one in several years and don't imagine myself going to one any time soon. quite a shame, i guess. i wonder now, just how much is the bad rep McD's gets simply jus a disdain towards economically disadvantaged people? i hear midclass ppl dis mcdonalds for its bad effect on one's health but then they smoke/do cocaine/drink heavily/etc.. is health issues really at the heart of the matter for these people?
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED