God
Good Sh*ts per Post ratio

our classical way of determining the Best Poster was by seeing who had made the most posts. but as all of us know, Quality Is Better Than Quantity, so perhaps the GS/P ratio is a better measurement. in fact, out of our top 10 highest posters, only 3 have a ratio higher than 1 (congratulations to @Puddin, @"wtl" and @T-man who have 1.21, 1.11 and 1.03 respectively).

as of writing, @"zelma" has a ratio of 2.44. that's pretty damn high! but not as high as @"Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson" , who has a ratio of 2.46. now that's what i call high as a kite! an indicative measure of Posting Skill if i ever saw one. does anyone else know of a poster that has a higher ratio?
God
BREAKING NEWS: @Keyser Soze has an earth-shattering GS/P of 8!!!!!
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
kaZaam
ya i thought abt this cus i kinda braggd earlier til i thought abt good shits & realizd my ratio is prob likw 0.4 which is so not good. i need to work on quality forsure
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Beako
Thanks! Love Guess I'm not doing so bad for someone with tier 1 meta. :lookatthose:
its all thanks to ringo-chan arigatou gorsirimasu
Elyk
I try to only post good sh*t in order to maintain a positive ratio.
T-man
im finally validated

thanks new minus world
Stirling
i strive to subvert this and instead go for reactions to draw a different kind of power from the community
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Shroomguy
im bad
The Beef Baron
Agastya
a 1.0 or higher GS/P ratio is very impressive with higher postcounts.

users with 2.0+ ratios with low postcounts have very high standards to live up to however, ensuring that they must keep their quality of posts up to retain such a high ratio.

perhaps one day we may be graced with a 3.0+ ratio, but such a poster would have to have a very high charisma rank, possibly at least a B rank
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Spritanium
This is definitely a stat we should calculate for profiles
Spritanium
OK replaced "Times Quoted" in the user profiles with "Good Sh*t Ratio"

Now we no longer have to wonder / do math ourselves
Spritanium
idk what's up with @kaZaam's ratio, it's just his Good Sh*t count which doesn't make sense to me
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
(Sep 6, 2016 at 6:19 AM)Spritanium Wrote: idk what's up with @kaZaam's ratio, it's just his Good Sh*t count which doesn't make sense to me
LOL

he is the good sh*t embodied
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
I think it's because he has over 1k posts and the comma is included for some reason, trying to fix
Spritanium
Okay should be working properly
Spritanium
Such a useful stat. I feel like it needs to be shown in more places
God
BREAKING NEWS: with an impressive performance last night, including some strong High Value Posts in the Arts Board, Meta Forum, and the Prayer Room, @"OracularRELOADED" has become the fourth member to enter the Positive GS/P in the Top 10 Post Count league. congratulations to @"OracularRELOADED" !
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
I like that you tagged yourself twice lol