Largest Credible Super Smash Bros Ultimate Leak (Trust Me)

NintendoEmploye
Hey guys, I am a credible Super Smash Bros Ultimate Leak source that works at Nintendo. I have intentionally misspelled my username so that way Nintendo does not find me.

Today I am excited to share with you a plethora of new information about Super Smash Bros Ultimate Leak. I have the entire roster of remaining characters, stages, and their Nintendo Direct Leaked Reveal Dates. The game has been done for several months now but Nintendo has decided to delay the game until December for Christmas. In the meantime we have been working on DLC and releasing information in posts on 4chan in the form of Leaks to continue building excitement for the game. Not all of the 4chan Leaks are true information but this Super Smash Bros Ultimate Leak is.

First let's start off with what will be in the October Nintendo Direct. This Nintendo Direct was supposed to take place on October 6th but was leaked and delayed so that way I could rewrite the script for my boss Mr. Sakurai Masahiro-san. In this Nintendo Direct the following content will be revealed:

New Fighters-
Pokemon Trainer (Sun and Moon) - Comes with three new Pokemon Incineroar, Decidueye, and Primarina. Unlike the Pokemon Trainer that debuted in Super Smash Bros Brawl Leak this trainer is more competent and has leveled all of his/her Pokemon to their final evolution.
Shadow the Hedgehog - Shadow will not be an echo fighter. Sakurai tried really hard to make Shadow and echo fighter but Shadow is just too cool and Sonic has no gun moves.

New Echo Fighters-
Black Knight - Black Knight will be an echo fighter of Ike and will be heavier and slower. We decided to add this character because swordsmen from the Fire Emblem series are very popular.
Ms. Pac-Man - Ms. Pac-Man will be an echo fighter for Mr. Pac-Man. She is lighter than her counterpart but makes up for it in her sexiness and ability to deal extra damage to all male fighters except Ganon and including Wii Fit Trainer.
Ken - Ken will be an echo fighter for Ryu. His projectiles will do less damage but his physical attacks will pack more of a punch.
Medusa - Medusa will be an echo fighter for Palutena. She has dark particle effects and will use the remaining special moves that Palutena did not inherit from Super Smash Bros for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS Leak.

New Stages-
Mr. Sakurai Masahiro-san admits that he originally lied about the stage count. There will be 108 stages in the final game. He wanted to keep some of them as a secret for now because they are for new fighters. Forest Maze from Super Mario RPG is then revealed. Mario and Peach are fighting against Bowser. Peach dies for real and then Geno appears, performing a Geno Whirl and sending Bowser flying off of the stage.

Mr. Sakurai Masahiro-san then admits that since he has given the final stage count for real he will also now give the final character count. There will be 100 characters. A scroll through of the roster is shown with several shadows ending on Geno, the 80th fighter. Mr. Sakurai Masahiro-san explains that Geno was the last fighter added to the base game, meaning that there are still some more that have not been revealed yet. The remaining 20 spots are all for echo fighters.

The October Nintendo Direct then ends.

I hope you enjoyed my True Super Smash Bros Ultimate Leak. Look forward to my next Credible Super Smash Bros Ultimate Leak where I cover the script for the November Nintendo Direct.
Honoka Kosakatua
I have a bad feeling Nintendo might still find you.
sealelement
is ganon confirmed canon gay?
100% pure gamer 100%
Mettaton
[Image: image0.png]