What one of the most improtatn things yoube learnt this year?

God
It's Always Time To Learn - OracularRELOADED

I think one of the most important things i've learnt this year is LOVE and the importance to follow ur own heart and believe in the hearts of others. twenty bandz twenty bandz twenty bandz. also recognising that people care about you and want to see you succeed. really powerful source of energy when you know that people are in your corner supporting you. but u gotta know that it's there otherwise it doens't mean anything. Gave up Alcohol. and then there's a great deal of toher things that i wanna learn this year but also just wanna think about the lessons i've already received.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
Hmm, I'm not sure I have a good scale of 'important' things I've learned. Honestly I find it hard to keep too much track of what I've learned, feels like a really natural flow of Not Knowing to Knowing usually.
God
(Oct 20, 2018 at 7:09 PM)Mario Wrote: Hmm, I'm not sure I have a good scale of 'important' things I've learned. Honestly I find it hard to keep too much track of what I've learned, feels like a really natural flow of Not Knowing to Knowing usually.

Yeah it rly a magical process. and also it gets quicker every day - pretty amazing. every day i leanr more than i did yesetrday and there seems to be No Signs Of Stopping. Wow.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Nostalgia Critic
I learned how to continue lying about my involvement in abusive business relations.
Spritanium
I could've learned so many things but I died because the nostalgia critic wouldn't give me any water
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Jetamo
honestly? don't trust plumbers.
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Fun With Despair
(Oct 30, 2018 at 4:57 AM)Jetamo Wrote: honestly? don't trust plumbers.
why not? they all die on like the second night anyway