What's the most internet tough guy thing you've ever said?

Spritanium
Yesterday I said this to someone on facebook:

Quote:You're like a monument to human patheticness, a Mount Rushmore of douchebags and all 4 faces are yours

And immediately I realized wow, this is the most internet tough guy thing I've ever said. If I encountered this person in real life I'd probably run away.

So what about you MW? What's the most savage thing you've ever said on the internet that you'd be completely unable to defend without a cushy digital barrier?
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
your gay lmao
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
judging a competition once i called someones work a fucking joke

i did not mean for that statement to get published officially in the judging!

(tbf it was a fucking joke)
Fun With Despair
Quote:Borp, people with no taste everywhere create effigies of you to display at their weekly shit eating contests. Tasteless idiots pray to your ass five times a day hoping they can one day be as much of a stubborn mother fucker as you. In the legends of old, entire towns would gather to throw rotten fruit at you as you spew your awful opinions and you woulld actually enjoy the flavor because your taste is just that bad. Those same legends say that one day you will die and ascend to the great mario fact database in the sky, where you beg people to ask you mario questions all day and dear god if this is how bad your taste is I hope that day comes soon

borp really was a dumb fuck though
God
i don't think i've ebver said anything mean on the internet before
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Yrrzy
i think everyone has said mean things on the internet at some point and if they dont think they have its cause they just dont realise its mean
Mario
You piece of shit you think it's fucking cool to make some fuckin "wank off to your own mean posts" thread? Look at me I'm the Meanest and the Coolest. It's like a thread where people share your favourite posts that you made. It's self-congratulatory garbage. Or coming up with your own nickname, Spritey. These are the kinds of things that feedback from other people is what really brings out the gold. I don't want to read about what post of yours you felt was the meanest, I want to read what people felt like was your meanest post. The nastiest shit they've seen spew out of your disgusting mouth- or fingers I guess.

Also I don't remember the shit I post. I post mean shit every day that probably tops everything in this thread so far. I've never seen such shitty posts in my life before than the ones you guys are listing off.
Spritanium
STEP UP TO THE PLATE LOSER! You think I give a butt's ass about what a fucking plumber has to say? Guess what, I don't have to unclog toilets or get cucked by princesses because I went to COLLEGE and I BUILT THIS GODDAMN PLACE WITH MY BARE HABDS! HOW dare you speak to me that say, oh and by the way Mario Sunshine SUCKED!!!!
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
(Oct 27, 2018 at 3:02 PM)Spritanium Wrote: oh and by the way Mario Sunshine SUCKED!!!!
ok who hacked Spritey's account
T-man
the answer was right there staring us in the face the entire time
[Image: Mda62Ys.png]
how long has spritey been under draku's control? who could say
Stirling
Quote:The world will be sginficantly better once you're dead, as you are just a waste of time and resources poorly spent on someone who can't even use basic human capabilities like critical thought, or motor skills to google.

Yesterday.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler: