[Night 1 - Studio A] A Normal Nighttime Film Shoot

Xavier [Director]
Well, would you look at the time? Finally, we can get production into gear! About time too, been waiting forever for all this to come together. Driving me crazy, really. Anyway, I might as well give you all a quick refresher on how this whole thing works.

Basically, just take a look at the studio map, come up with some stuff you want to do, and send those actions to @"Monokuma"...

Wait huh? Who's this Monokuma guy? Must be some kind of new studio HR hire or something, we go through those every couple weeks. Anyway, send in your actions to that particular character, not to me. I don't have the time to deal with your shenanigans, I have my own work to do around here. Considering it's the first night though, it's probably a good idea that I give you a Motive.

Or not, because we're just making a movie, here. Dunno why I said that, it just felt right in the here and now. There is no motive, nothing of the sort, nope.

Look, just get your actions in, okay? You did read that big rules thread, right?

The Map

[Image: k1JMhxJ.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: 98JDuWO.png]

Room Descriptions:

Your actions are due in by11:59PM PST on Sunday, but we're early enough in production that extensions aren't totally out of the realm of possibility. Just don't beg me for TOO many, or you'll be pushing your luck.

Current Players
@DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
@NintendoEmploye
@Shoey
@Alex Jones
@Teddie
@Honoka Kosakatua
@Urien
@Mettaton
@Light Gamer
@gentlemansGambit
@Hannibal Buress