[Day 1- Studio A] - InfoWars, featuring Dante From The Devil May Cry Series

Spooks?
Puhuhuhuhu! Rise and shine, my favorite little movie stars! You all thought you were safe, signing up for a secluded film job out here in the woods, but not so fast! There's no escaping the Killing Game! I can't believe none of you saw this coming, I mean really. Oh well though, I'm taking over this operation, starting now! Filming a movie? Go ahead! But we're in a Killing Game now, and of course, that means someone's died!

@Light Gamer has been found dead in the Infirmary! His arm is split in half, badly fractured, he is covered in blood, badly bruised, and his eyes are bulging right out of his head! Really nasty stuff, if you ask me. Poor guy, did he really deserve this? Who cares! You all know the rules, someone's gotta die, right?

His role was UNDISCLOSED.

Why's that, you might ask? Well, thanks to the magic of special effects, I've prepared a special Solving Incentive: If you lynch the correct killer, you will get to vote on whether or not you'd like the first victim to come back to life.

Hey, I'm trying to play fair here, okay? I'd hate to just let someone's despair fizzle out so quickly, but on the other hand, I've noticed that you guys sure like to laugh at this poor dead sucker, so just bringing him back if you solve it means that you won't even TRY to catch the killer, let's be honest!

Case Files
-Light Gamer is slumped on the floor in the Infirmary
-His face is covered in extremely detailed makeup, making him look exactly like Pewdiepie
-His arm is snapped in half, bone sticking out from the wound as the arm dangles lifeless
-His back is badly bruised, as if something large smashed into him
-A hatchet sits on the floor next to him
-The Horror Set has been somewhat rearranged, and the Wendigo Animatronic is now wearing sunglasses, a tie, and a MAGA hat
-Flash drives are strewn all over the Audio Lab
-Various pill bottles sit in front of the Prop Warehouse
-One of the poster frames in front of the Corporate Bar has been smashed
-The lamppost is missing from the Park Set

Other Info
-The lock on the left-facing door of the Prop Warehouse appears to be new
-The Prop Warehouse door contains a bullet hole
-The wheel on the playground has been cleaved off
-A woodcutter's axe is stuck in the door to the Records Room, along with several other deep gouges in the wood.
-A couple of trees are singed in the woods.

The Map

[Image: k1JMhxJ.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: 98JDuWO.png]

Room Descriptions:

Current Players
@DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
@NintendoEmploye
@Shoey
@Alex Jones
@Teddie
@Honoka Kosakatua
@Urien
@Mettaton
@gentlemansGambit
@Hannibal Buress
@Cinna!
@Terezi Pyrope
@sealelement
@Beauregard
@Bubsy 3D
@MCD
@Smasher

current living npcs
@Xavier [Director]
@Trip [Cameraman]

I'll give you all one whole day to investigate this, and vote for a killer in the trial thread, which'll be up at some point tomorrow! What's gonna happen to our poor, hapless killer? Puhuhuhu... wouldn't you all like to know? I'll guess you'll find out, when this day phase ends tomorrow, at 9 PM PST!
Bubsy 3D
I heard show biz was killer, but this is ridiculous!
sealelement
ok investigation question: is roller's dick intact
100% pure gamer 100%
Alex Jones
No one will steal my credit, I BROKE ROLLER'S ARM. I saw him for the pansy he was, trying to play it safe and just pass by without giving AMERICA it's dues to FREEDOM. Keep your blood off my soil.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
sealelement
i for one am part of the Roller Revival Front. we will Catch Whoever Got Roller and We Will Revive Roller After Lynching THe Bastard who Cut Roller's Arm Or Dick OR Whatever. roller deserves a second chance to be hated by almost everyone and i feel bad that minus world has deprivedh im of that by killing him
100% pure gamer 100%
Xavier [Director]
[Image: ysNDAW7.png?1]

Hey, what gives? You're no HR rep, you're some shitty mascot character from a dead franchise! The LAST thing I needed was something like this. Do you have any idea how high my legal fees are going to be after dealing with this?

[Image: V241Orr.png?1]

...Although, this could be great for publicity. Imagine... A horror flick with ACTUAL death. That'd be a first...
sealelement
1. i want to check roller's body for other wounds e.g. broken back or cut wounds or whatever

2. are there signs of fatal blood loss from the arm being cut off (what the fuck)?

3. does the tomahawk or whatever have blood on it? and does it look like its from roller himself or someone else if there is blood?

4. are there any signs of poisoning

5. i check the site for fingerprints

6. is the blood over or under the makeup
100% pure gamer 100%
Spooks?
(Nov 2, 2018 at 2:23 AM)sealelement Wrote: 1. i want to check roller's body for other wounds e.g. broken back or cut wounds or whatever

2. are there signs of fatal blood loss from the arm being cut off (what the fuck)?

3. does the tomahawk or whatever have blood on it? and does it look like its from roller himself or someone else if there is blood?

4. are there any signs of poisoning

5. i check the site for fingerprints

6. is the blood over or under the makeup

Light Gamer's body seems to not be cut, and his only broken bone appears to be his arm. There is a particularly thick, straight bruise on his throat though.

His arm is not cut off, it is merely snapped in two. Bone protrudes from the wound, but the rest of his arm is technically attached.

The hatchet does appear bloody, but only on the handle. The blade itself is pristine.

You check the victim's stomach contents, his stomach appears to be empty, but you are not sure if that indicates he was or wasn't poisoned, really.

You check the site for fingerprints, and are promptly smacked across the fucking face by the invisible hand of god. Get outta here.

The blood appears to be entirely overtop of the makeup, but you cannot tell if the makeup is concealing blood either, as you have not removed it.

(Nov 2, 2018 at 1:53 AM)sealelement Wrote: ok investigation question: is roller's dick intact
His dick is in fine shape. He does however, possess fucking massive balls.
Bubsy 3D
Does that woodcutter axe have blood on it? 'Cause that big creep was carrying it around like he owned the place!
Jetamo
an irc correspondence investigation from mfan: "grab a piece of rope and compare it to the neck bruise. is it of similar size and shape?
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
sealelement
wait, can we

1. compare the hatchet's handle to the neck wound and see if it would cover it. specifically i want to compare the hatchet's handle to the neck bruise and see if the size of the bruise approximately matches up with the handle

2. is roller's neck bloody? that might be where the blood came from
100% pure gamer 100%
NintendoEmploye
I exit my room, awakened by a bizarre dream that Incineroar is in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. I walk through the park and see Mettaton on the bench giving me a sexy look. I ignore him as he will never be in Smash.

I pass through the gathering room and head up to the infirmary. I grab all the bottles of pills. I cross the aerial shot walkway and pass through the costume lab. I notice that there is a plague doctor outfit and a ghostbuster outfit. A mannequin labeled "Venom" is empty.

I proceed to the roof, but before I can reach it Seal walks in from the corporate building and pisses on me. What the fuck. I continue my way to the roof, hearing a speech from the statue along with some anime music. I notice that the guard station is abandoned and the prop warehouse's doors are wide open.

A dark figure with antlers enters the tool shed and then exits with a large woodcutter's axe. I toss several of my pill bottles at it but it just looks up at me and continues off toward the park set. The speech from the statue stops and I hear a message calling Light Gamer to the infirmary.

Later on Mettaton comes onto the roof. I toss a pill bottle at him but he doesn't care and opens a vent on the roof. He vanishes inside.

I continue to wait on the roof and Mettaton never comes back out. However Trip comes over and replaces the lock and chain on the front door. I toss my remaining bottles at him and he flees to the executive building. I decide that I'm done for the night so I pass through the costume lab and horror set to reach my trailer and go back to bed.
Spooks?
(Nov 2, 2018 at 2:34 AM)Bubsy 3D Wrote: Does that woodcutter axe have blood on it? 'Cause that big creep was carrying it around like he owned the place!
The woodcutter axe stuck in the RECORDS ROOM door does not appear to be bloody, just vaguely beaten up.

(Nov 2, 2018 at 2:41 AM)Jetamo Wrote: an irc correspondence investigation from mfan: "grab a piece of rope and compare it to the neck bruise. is it of similar size and shape?
You grab some ROPE from the TOOL SHED and compare it to the wound on his neck. The rope appears to be far thinner than the wound.

(Nov 2, 2018 at 2:44 AM)sealelement Wrote: wait, can we

1. compare the hatchet's handle to the neck wound and see if it would cover it. specifically i want to compare the hatchet's handle to the neck bruise and see if the size of the bruise approximately matches up with the handle

2. is roller's neck bloody? that might be where the blood came from

The hatchet's handle appears to match up pretty well to the bruises, actually. The victim's neck is definitely bloody though, his whole body is basically coated in the stuff after all the abuse he evidently went through.
NintendoEmploye
Can we also compare the handle of the woodcutter's axe to the bruise?
Teddie
A killing game? S-someone's already dead? And there's another bear...? Come on guys, I've heard of method acting but this is ridiculous! I'm going to do my very bearst to get to the bottom of this.

Anyway, here's Teddie's Account!

- First thing I did today was go and check out that statue by the main set building. It honestly gives me the creeps! It looks like a skeleton in a robe... with a speaker in its mouth?

- I then headed over to the horror set! Alex Jones was there being filmed by the cameraman, ranting about libraries or something. I also saw that grey girl get kicked out for chewing on the cameraman's hoodie. Don't get any ideas with me! Teddie is not tasty.

- After that, I headed up to the space set, and started getting ready for my big debut, and started striking some bear-oic poses!

...Nobody showed up. Little hard to be the hero of a space adventure without any aliens or anything. While I was there I fiddled with the remote control rover a bit. I was beary bored.

- I did hear some noises from the costume lab while I was there though. I saw MCD nearby too.

- After a while I gave up waiting for people to show up, and headed back downstairs. Alex had, uh... taken off his shirt? And was extremely sweaty?? And looking very hungry??? Teddie is NOT tasty!

- As I was heading back to my bedroom, I noticed the Director in a high up window somewhere.

- After that, I headed to bed. I did hear a bit of noise from outside at one point, but I was too tired to make it out clearly.
Teddie
Hey, can we take off the makeup that the body has?

I'd also like to take a look inside the Costume Lab and Recording Studio to see if there's any clues to be found!
Smasher
- woke up to someone screaming like mad
- left my trailer, saw ALEX finishing his task of breaking PEWDIEPIE'S arm
- gave alex a look before going to the park
- was joined by METTATON, who posed sexily on the bench waiting for someone
- also saw HANNIBAL leaving his trailer, turning on the fan, then going into the kitchen
- BEAUREGARD also left his trailer, went "somewhere"
- i ignored all this shit and yanked the lamppost prop out of the ground
- took it back to my trailer because i needed both hands free for a bit
- saw TEDDIE leave the horror set, entered myself
- saw a bright red and sweaty ALEX taking his shirt off, with TRIP filming and DANTE watching
- also one of the anamatronics was wearing a maga hat, tie, and sunglasses
- tried to ignore these freaks and went upstairs, heard SHOEY screaming something about the moon landing
- went to the costume lab, saw BUBSY looking fucking awful
- after left i dressed as captain falcon and went back downstairs
- ran into ALEX once again when i ran down, he accused me of being a communist
- i tried to reason with him, but he tackled me into the ground and cartoonish smoke suddenly surrounded us
- he didnt seem to actually hurt me and then let me go
- went towards the kitchen, saw DANTE harassing TRIP, METTATON, and BUBSY in the park set on the way
- grabbed a frying pan and spray cheese, the entire room smelled like garlic
- went to the tool shed to get a hammer and nails
- saw a DARK FIGURE chase TRIP into the horror set, and PEWDIEPIE go into the gathering room
- used my materials to do something to MCD'S trailer door, then swapped what was left for my lamppost, taking it with me for the rest of the night
- went into the executive building, pissed in a plant
- THE DIRECTOR exited the elevator and yelled at me, i ignored him and went upstairs
- drank some jack daniels, threw the rest of the bottle at a poster of kermit and other characters, knocking it down
- prepared to grab it, intending to throw it off the roof
- was interrupted by SOME ASSHOLE WITH A DEER SKULL HEAD AND GLOWING EYES menacingly walking towards me from the walkway, dragging an axe
- abandoned the poster and rushed back into the elevator before i got fucking murdered
- went back towards my trailer, found MCD drenching it in rum
- tried to sing him a song, but he drew on my shirt with a red pen, threw his rum bottle in my trailer, and left with a smile on this face
- had enough of this shit, went to bed
- jesus christ
sealelement
-First, I woke up to spook. I got equipped with my WITCH's ROBE.

-I get out of MY ROOM and immediately go to TEREZI'S ROOM, where I PEED on her PILLOW. TEREZI herself wasn't there, though.

-Then I headed straight for the EXECUTIVE BUILDING, where I dismantle the PRINTER in preparation for my master plan. While I'm in here, MCD walks in, grabs a RED PEN, and writes "I'm a real Dumb Ass" on my SPOOKY ROBE. Fuck you MCD this is worse than being pissed on

-We both get in the ELEVATOR, as MCD hums a 90's TV show theme song. As we get out, MCD immediately goes for the HALL TO THE OTHER BUILDING, but I take a minute to check out the three MOVIE POSTERS up here. The only interesting one is the one by our DIRECTOR friend XAVIER called "The Endgame," about a HAUNTED MANOR; the other two look like hot garbage and don't have a DIRECTOR listed anyways.

-I hear the ELEVATOR coming up as I head down the WALKWAY to the OTHER BUILDING; I don't see who comes out of the ELEVATOR as I leave. I enter the COSTUME LAB, where I pass by NINTENDOEMPLOYE carrying a ton of PILL BOTTLES. I let loose with the PEE again and scream at him for the BANNER LEAK. He gets mad but who cares?

-I retrieve a few pieces for my COSTUME, including HALLOWEEN LEGGINGS, a DR STRANGE AMULET PROP, and a WITCH'S HAT. After I put them on, I walk down the HALL towards the AUDIO LAB with the PRINTER in tow, when I suddenly come across PEWDIEPIE walking out of the AUDIO LAB.

-PEWDIEPIE's ARM has already been SNAPPED in HALF, but I can not see any other injuries as detailed in the CASE FILE besides the ARM and having PEWDIEPIE MAKEUP ON. He is also carrying a CAMERA. I deduce that only ROLLER would be this PATHETIC, so I do EVERYONE on GOD'S GREEN EARTH a FAVOR; I wait until ROLLER walks in front of the AERIAL SHOT CATWALK, and then I focus my KI and PUNCH him in the back as HARD as I can, sending him flying out and down onto the PLAYGROUND. He drops his CAMERA by my FEET, and he even does a FLIP on the way down, landing on his BACK, which took the brunt of the force on takeoff and landing.

-Satisfied, I enter the AUDIO LAB and begin printing INVITATIONS on the COMPUTER after setting up the PRINTER. I notice that FLASH DRIVES are scattered everywhere? Also, MCD is there, watching an episode of the 90's sitcom "Horsin' ARound" on one of the computers, but he leaves once it finishes. I finish up right as HONOKA enters and heads to the RECORDING STUDIO, and head downstairs to the GATHERING ROOM.

-While I'm heading DOWNSTAIRS, I hear some STRANGE SPEECH from outside, with... anime music? Playing in the background. I can't really make out what the sound is due to the low quality of the SPEAKER, but it's... something.

-I stop in the KITCHEN and take a big POT to make my WITCH'S BREW with. The room smells like GARLIC, and... all of the LIQUOR is missing. Jesus christ.

-As I'm heading outside, I hear more of the SPEECH, and I see METTATON, TRIP, and BUBSY in the PARK. METTATON is POSING very fast, but TRIP and BUBSY don't seem to care. I get one of my INVITATIONS signed by TRIP, who is confused but does it anyways, and I also give both TRIP and BUBSY an INVITATION of their own, and I also thank BUBSY for being a great hellspawn and ALL-AROUND GREAT POSTER. I ignore METTATON, though, mostly because he's POSING too fast to get close.

-I then climb onto the PLAYGROUND, walking over PEWDIEPIE-ROLLER to spin the MEME WHEEL. As I do this, the SPEECH I overheard stops. Then, PEWDIEPIE gets up, rubbing his head with his intact ARM. I walk over to the HORROR SET while a VOICE comes over the INTERCOM, calling LIGHT GAMER to the INFIRMARY. This is the last I see of PEWDIEPIE-ROLLER-LIGHT GAMER.

-In the HORROR SET, ALEX JONES and DANTE are finishing up... whatever they were doing. They have a WENDIGO ANIMATRONIC HERE dressed in SUNGLASSES, a TIE, and a.... trump hat... great...

-I give ALEX JONES and DANTE invitations to my WITCH'S BREW for NIGHT 3. I then enter HAIR AND MAKEUP, and come across CINNA who is hiding here. Also loud ORGASM NOISES are coming from somewhere. I hand CINNA an INVITATION, and then grab some RED LIPSTICK, GREEN MAKEUP, and BLACK NAIL POLISH. I apply some RED LIPSTICK as PHASE ONE, and as I'm applying it, I hear a YELL come from out on the SET.

-I leave the MAKEUP, and see TRIP cowering in a corner, clutching his camera and stuttering about a WENDIGO. Poor guy. I should've given him a HUG. The ANIMATRONIC, though, doesn't seem to have moved at all, and just... stands there. XAVIER comes in, and I ask him to sign an INVITATION. He REFUSES and LEAVES. What a JERK!

-I go back to my BEDROOM, but on my way back I don't take much note of anything I see happening around me out of EXHAUSTION. In my ROOM, I create a PILE out of my BEDSHEETS and PILLOWCASE and begin imbueing it with WITCHLY ENERGY, causing it to begin playing THE MARIO 64 GHOST HOUSE SONG. I put away my MAKEUP, put the extra INVITATIONS on the WITCH's ENERGY PILE, and then draw SPOOKY SYMBOLS on the WALLS, including Ghost , a PENTAGRAM, and THE MINUSCULE FLUSTERED GIRL. I then drop the COOKING POT on the BED, and MEDITATE MYSELF TO SLEEP in front of it.
100% pure gamer 100%
Xavier [Director]
[Image: OIxI5uR.png?1]

As much as I hate playing into this stupid bear's game, I might be able to shed a little more light on that dark figure with the axe you're all claiming you saw.

[Image: 7CbBmi3.png?1]

I was staring out my office window at one point, before I went downstairs and caught that idiot taking a whizz in the lobby. The bear guy entered his trailer, and then a little while later, I saw something come out of the woods and go over to the tool shed. I also saw that someone busted the lock on the Prop Warehouse door.

[Image: X6fcYhv.png?1]

Anyway, I head downstairs, right? And after the whole plant incident, which believe me, IS coming out of a certain "Smasher"'s paycheck, I headed into the horror set and told Trip to go replace the lock. He looked scared out of his mind though, muttering about a "Wendigo with an axe."

[Image: brTYAVp.png?1]

I looked over at the animatronic though, and the only scary thing about it was probably its choice in wardrobe, so I've got no idea what he had his pants in a wad about.
rollerC
(Nov 2, 2018 at 2:30 AM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Nov 2, 2018 at 1:53 AM)sealelement Wrote: ok investigation question: is roller's dick intact
His dick is in fine shape. He does however, possess fucking massive balls.

all I have to say is

you guys are welcome to inspect my dick any time ;)))))))
Here you can enter a short message which will be automatically appended to the bottom of your posts.