[Day 1- Studio A] - InfoWars, featuring Dante From The Devil May Cry Series

sealelement
hey monokuma are there signs of roller's corpse being dragged into the infirmary from another room? like a blood trail or something? please respond
100% pure gamer 100%
Spooks?
(Nov 2, 2018 at 4:17 AM)sealelement Wrote: hey monokuma are there signs of roller's corpse being dragged into the infirmary from another room? like a blood trail or something? please respond
It appears that there's a couple drops of blood in and around the Leisure Corridor, but nothing seems to stand out as a definite trail at all.
Cinna!
basically all i did was take ass pics, masturbate furiously and kick alex jones in the dick

full account if requested; but just know next round if i make it im definitely going to kill bubsy fucking hate that game and his stupid white-t
Shoey1
Woke up feeling good
see that piece of shit mettaton and doing sexy poses on a bench (not gonna lie i'd tap)
head down to the executive room see Honoka leaving the tool shed with a spade.
Have a a fucking game of thrones flash back of him killing me multiple times so I punched her in the face.
go into an elevator enter the corporate bar to play a little bit of Roulette putting it all on black babey
go to the moon set (hear some rumbles in the costume room but i was like fuck that commie nonsense, better dead then red people)
I politely informed people that the moon landing was fake and left
I saw Honoka with blood in her eyes seriously she looked crazy I feared for my life so I noped out of there
I then saw Beauregard near the lesiure room and tried to inform him that vampirism is a sin but that son of a bitch ignored me (probably because he was thinking of killing roller)
so I headed to the gathering room where I did a one man show of my favorite scene from day of the dead
which I did on repeat until I got sleepy and went to bed.
Honoka Kosakatua
Someone's dead? I'm going to blame Dad for this. I bet he planted the idea in some fiend's mind...

Anyhow, let's see if I can help!

I woke up, leaving my room and seeing Mettaton do a sexy pose on the bench. It's too bad I'm not into robots! Walking over to the tool shed, I get a shovel, just in case I need to defend myself. I make sure to tell my dad that it's NOT because I'm following in his footsteps! I don't care if it's our ancestral weapon and his high priestess killed people all the time with it, this is entirely for myself! Heading back, I see Shoey heading towards the Executive Building... and he punches me in the face, claiming it's for sins in my past life. Weirdo.

I go to the gathering room, and pass Hannibal, who offers me some garlic bread. I eat it and head into the kitchen, where I get some bread and dine on it for a while. Once I've finished eating an entire fucking loaf of bread (with some peanut butter!), I leave the kitchen and head upstairs to the audio lab. There, I go into the recording studio, passing by Seal with a stack of papers, and perform Thomas E. Dewey's speech from the night before the election of 1944, with a backing of anime music.

Once done, I depart happily, though I do feel watched. In the leisure corridor, I see a camera on the floor. Pick up your junk! I go to the moon set as I hear an indistinct announcement, where a very high Shoey leaves. I look around and check out the materials in the moon set - it's all really neat! Leaving it, I cross down into the horror set, while Xavier goes into the costume lab. Trip walks up the stairs and looks pretty upset with something, while I just go back to my room to sleep.

Can we investigate inside of the Prop Warehouse?
Urien
Alright, given my location throughout the night I feel my testimony might actually be worth sharing with you insects.
After waking up I went straight to the Prop Warehouse. On the way there I saw that White-Haired worm in a Red Coat on his way to the Gathering Hall, sword in hand.
After looking around for a bit, I found a key which I used to unlock the door. I sealed it behind me, so one of you peasants must have broken through it later.
I looked around for a while when I heard a sound, and I prepared myself to CRUSH whatever lowly commoner dared to approach me.
It was Bubsy, who managed to deftly dodge my metallic sphere, then fled like the coward he is.
I spent the rest of the night there, looking around to see if there was anything of use.
While I was there I heard the following.
A single clanking sound from outside, followed by a pair of deafening roars.
Someone moving around through the vent, landing in the Warehouse, then walking around a bit before sitting down, presumably to sleep.
Trip [Cameraman]
[Image: cs8MWhG.png?1]

Whoa, a murder? Is that "Light Gamer" dude really dead? That's totally like, whatever the opposite of cool is. I guess this bear guy seems pretty into it though, so maybe murder's the hip thing right now. I hope not though, I don't wanna kill anyone, because that means less people are gonna be around to show the radical stuff I caught on film tonigh

[Image: KTYauYE.png?1]

But hey, let's kick things outta that sad zone, and into the rad zone, because Alex Jones, Dante and I totally put on the sickest show tonight, and so many people decided to show up and crash our party, which just made it even BETTER!

When everything started out, I was sure it was gonna be a lame night, because some gray chick showed up and started trying to eat my hoodie, but Alex Jones and that Dante guy got her to leave, and from that point on, it was all sorts of sweet. There was like, full on combat, some ritual sacrifice, he called some plants gay, and I even got to meet Bubsy, even if he dragged me to some lame date with a robot guy.

I got to meet this cool fan though, who wanted my autograph for some reason, and even invited me to a party!

But uh... When I went back to set...

[Image: KpLDk6M.png?1]

I got totally jumped by this freaky monster dude with an axe! He looked just like the animatronic we've got, but the animatronic was still there, and I could tell the axe dude wasn't it anyway, because the animatronic had this funny hat that Mr. Jones put on him.

[Image: HdqjsRo.png?1]

Luckily, he didn't hurt me, just booked it upstairs. After that, the boss came by, and he got me to replace the lock on the Prop Warehouse, because I guess it got busted somehow? Anyway, once that was all over I spend the night at the bar with Alex Jones and Dante. They even bought me some drinks!

[Image: KTYauYE.png?1]

Oh yeah though, right! My footage for the night. It kiiiinda cuts off because I forgot to charge the batteries or use a power cable, but still, check this out, and try not to get blown away:

Trip's Footage:
gentlemansGambit

*sad* [| a-death-\n-th\s-stud\o ? |] (;゚Д゚)

*epically* [| th\s-\snt-/\ve-act\on-ro/ep/ay-.-.-.-th\s-\s-FATA\-/\ve-act\on-ro/ep/ay-! |] ⊙﹏⊙

*referentially* [| F-/-A-R-P-,-\f-you-w\//-. |] ଵ˛̼ଵ

*sombre* [| because-i-respect-the-dead-so-much-,-i-will-provide-my-roleplaying-log-here-. |] (◞‸◟)

*logging* [| \-go-to-the-k\tchen-through-the-park-and-co//ect-my-/ARP-gear-;-a-kn\fe-,-a-b/owtorch-,-and-a-/ot-of-towe/s-.-\-then-assume-the-ro/e-of-my-fan-tro//-,-RESPEK-TWOMEN-,-a-ra\nbowb/ood-w\th-a-kn\fe-who-respects-everyth\ng-.-RESPEK-a/ways-does-respect\ng-dut\es-\n-natura/-areas-,-so-\-go-to-the-woods-to-max\m\se-my-respect\ng-eff\c\ency-. |] ヾ(≧∇≦)ゞ

*fondly* [| \-see-my-/ARP-compan\on-terez\-sense\-/eav\ng-her-room-as-\-enter-.-\-wonder-what-a-tro//-/\ke-her-wou/d-get-up-to-\n-her-room-for-so-/ong-.-.-. |] ( °꒳° )

*still logging* [| \-then-fuck-around-the-woods-hav\ng-no-\dea-where-to-go-for-the-rest-of-the--n\ght-.-\-sure-managed-to-respect-a-/ot-of-trees-and-nature-!-\-was-so-good-at-respect\ng-that-\-refused-to-/eave-the-woods-so-\-s/ept-there |] (*Q*)
Terezi Pyrope
[Image: tz_investigate_default.png]
TR1P W3 4R3 B3ST FR13NDS NOW 1 HOP3 YOU UND3RST4ND >:]

CONGR4TUL4T1ONS TO WHO3V3R K1LL3D L1GHT G4M3R! UNFORTUN4T3LY W3 GOTT4 SOLV3 TH1S MYST3RY, NO H4RD F33L1NGS OK

[Image: tz_lynch_concede.png]
JUST GOTT4 M33T OUR LYNCH QUOT4 FOR TOD4Y >:]

[Image: tz_investigate_confused.png]
4NYW4Y, WH4T D1D 1 DO L4ST N1GHT?

1 WOK3 UP 1N TH3 MOST BOR1NG ROOM 1M4G1N4BL3 4ND W3NT OUTS1D3

[Image: tz_investigate_serious.png]
TH3 D3COR 1N TH1S PL4C3 SUCKS

TH3R3 1 W4S M3T W1TH TH3 OV3RWH3LM1NG ST3NCH OF GG COM1NG FROM TH3 FOR3ST

[Image: tz_stand_amused.png]
N4TUR4LLY 1 D3C1D3D TO ST33R COMPL3T3LY CL34R OF TH4T D1SGUST1NG TROGLODYT3!

1 S3T OFF THROUGH TH3 HORROR S3T, 1N S34RCH OF CH4LK, PUR3LY FOR FOR3NS1C WORK, OF COURS3
1 FOUND SOM3 1N 4 ROOM FULL OF HUM4N B34UTY PRODUCTS, 4ND H4D 4 QU1CK N1BBL3 ON SOM3 TO D3T3RM1N3 1F 1T W4S, UH, 4D3QU4T3 FOR 1NV3ST1G4T1V3 US3

[Image: tz_stand_concede.png]
1T W4S T4STY

[Image: tz_stand_default.png]
1 CONT1NU3D LOOK1NG FOR 1NV3ST1G4T1V3 TOOLS WH3N 1 SM3LL3D TH3 MOST D3L1GHTFUL COLORS FROM DOWNST41RS!

1 S3T OFF 1N S34RCH OF TH1S F4NT4ST1C T4ST3 4ND D1SCOV3R3D NON3 OTH3R TH4N MY N3W B3ST FR13ND TR1P!

W3 H4D 4 GR34T T1M3 H4NG1NG OUT 4ND H3 L3T M3 T4ST3 H1S 4M4Z1NG COOL DUD3 F4SH1ON

[Image: tz_stand_confused.png]
3V3NTU4LLY, TH3 R3DD3ST HUM4N 1V3 3V3R SM3LL3D C4M3 BY W1TH H1S W31RD S1D3K1CK 4ND STOL3 TR1P 4W4Y FROM M3 >:[

1 L3FT WH1L3 TH3Y R34RR4NG3D TH3 HORROR S3T, 4ND SM3LL3D SOM3 K1ND OF GNOBL1N 4ND 4N OR4NG3 CR34MS1CL3 ON MY W4Y B4CK TO MY ROOM
Mettaton
[Image: image0.png]

I'll have all of you know that I was the first to wake up, but as robot makeup is very hard work, I didn't leave my room until an hour or two later. I don't know, I think my internal timer's kaput. I make my way to the Park Set, where I fashionably wait for my hot date. Unfortunately, he was more than a bit late, but oh well, at least so many people got to bask in my glamour in the meantime.

First, I hear a loud scream and then the sound of something snapping. Literally breaking a leg, if that's not real show business I don't know what is! Smasher came out to the Park Set just to try to lift a lamppost out of the ground as if it were a balloon. The fan turns on behind me, blowing my robot hair gelled hair in the wind. Beauregard leaves his room for the Horror Set, and Smasher finally gets that lamppost out, good for her. As she leaves, NintendoEmployee takes a walk in the mini-park, but he wasn't swayed by my all-consuming charm.

[Image: undertale_box.png?text=Well%2C%20so%20mu...erisk=true]

I do some more sexy waiting, and Pewdiepie himself crashes down onto the Playground and lies there all bloody-like. I sure hope he took the Meme Wheel with him. Then, some weird announcement accompanied by anime music plays from the statue, but none of that's important, as Bubsy has finally arrived.

...And I would be lying if I said that my senses weren't a little assaulted and insulted. He was dressed in an appalling getup from the 90s, with neon colors, Vans, and what appeared to be a...ponytail? I always try to be above casting judgement on others, but this made my circuits malfunction just thinking about it. I saw that Trip was with him, and really, that's all the explanation I needed. I started the date how I always start them, with my Secret Mettaton Family Technique: POSING! Before the Bubs could even process it, I bust out into a flurry of poses (1,300 poses per minute is my all-time record), until Dante From The Devil May Cry Series rudely interrupts me by teleporting between us. He called Bubsy something the bobcat would probably take as a compliment, but more importantly, he called me "a MettaTON of junk! He wouldn't talk to his mother like th-oh wait she's dead, my bad!

Before I could give a better comeback, he warps away to God knows where and Bubsy angrily tries to flip one of the park benches. Easy to say, the date was a flaming, hot, Negative Man-tier mess at this point. I wanted to leave Bubsy to his own annoying devices, but then Seal showed up with invitations to a party! My heart and soul! She gave Trip and Bubsy an invitation, but...

She steps onto the Playground to spin that accursed Meme Wheel, and before I could begin to write a verbal letter of complaint, another announcement from the statue rings out, saying that Pewdiepie should be moved to the infirmary. Seal steps off the set, and immediately after, some giant weredeer thing with a woodcutter's axe stomps onto the Playground and gives off a loud roar, sending everyone running for the hills....including me. Dr. Alphys isn't with me, so like hell I could afford any blemishes on my body! Behind a bush, I watch as the beast chops off the Meme Wheel, and Pewdiepie runs for the Gathering Room. The beast starts to approach Trip with his axe, causing the outdated cameraman to run to the Horror Set. It's at this point where I leave the Bubs behind. Like I said, I have.....better fish to try......

At the Horror Set, Trip is in the corner whimpering like any reasonable man would. Only problem was the beast wasn't there. Whatever, I continue on my business by going to the Warehouse Roof. NintendoEmployee throws a pill bottle at me, but I just ignore him and bust open a vent, and soon enough, I'm in the Prop Warehouse.

It was.....full of props, not sure what I expected. Some knight armor, a big emerald necklace that would fit perfectly for my next photo shoot, many dusty boxes...what really caught my eye were these artifacts that didn't appear to be props. This entire time, the front door was actually open, but after some wandering around, it suddenly slams, and I hear a chain being placed on it. And since I couldn't reach the vent (in hindsight, I could have just stacked some boxes), I fell asleep in my new prison.

Xavier [Director]
(Nov 2, 2018 at 5:12 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Can we investigate inside of the Prop Warehouse?
[Image: abtTWke.png?1]

Hey, did I say you could go in there? It's locked for a reason kiddo, there's expensive stuff in there, and frankly after tonight, I think my trust levels are literally below zero. If you'll kill a man in cold blood, just think of what you'll do to all the occul- I mean EXPENSIVE artifacts kicking around in there.

[Image: bOFRSuf.png?1]

If you really want to know what's in there, why don't you ask one of the several dipshits who spent the night rummaging around in there?
Spooks?
(Nov 2, 2018 at 3:22 AM)Teddie Wrote: Hey, can we take off the makeup that the body has?

I'd also like to take a look inside the Costume Lab and Recording Studio to see if there's any clues to be found!
You wash off the makeup, and yep, it's definitely Light Gamer. The makup doesn't seem to have been concealing anything besides his face though.

The Costume Lab has several materials strewn about, used for making costumes, although none of them appear to have been used at all. The only thing you do definitely notice, is a mannequin without a costume on it, labeled "Venom". You find this odd, as Nabber is not playing.

You check out the Recording Studio, and the Audio Lab outside. Inside the Studio is a computer, which has been set up to be running Fortnite. It appears as if whoever playing somehow managed to win through an extremely lucky AFK. Nice.

The Audio Lab, however, is notably less nice. Flash drives are strewn around everywhere, as if they were tossed places, and a printer has been hooked up to one of the computers. One of the monitors displays a paused episode of hit 90's sitcom "Horsin' Around", and one of them displays the login screen, although apparently the last used account was "Audio Editor", and not the standard guest account everyone else uses. The computer with the printer has MS Paint open, and displays the following image:

Computer Image:
Teddie
I'd like to check both the computers in the Studio and the Lab and see how the intercom works! Maybe there's a log or something.

EDIT: Also, let's look at the Infirmary in general! Maybe the killer forgot something?

EDIT EDIT: Also also, I'd like to check out the tool shed and the horror set and see if we can find anything that matches the hatchet.
Alex Jones
[video=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw[/video]

There's a war going on in your mind!

[Image: CleanSleepyAiredale-max-1mb.gif]
Alex Jones here live! Now I'm sure you're wondering, "Alex, how are you so intelligent and talented all of the time?" Well it's easy, I've got true american blood running through me, and I'm a powerful man. I like to EAT! I like to FIGHT! I like to FUCK! and I'm comin.

Where to start though, this night was a very strange and mysterious night indeed.
[Image: Alex+jones+snapping+turtle+rage+on+dc+sn...072203.gif]

Well i started my American night like this. I got up and took my daily vitamins. BRAIN FORCE PLUS! For keeping my superior mind in shape, puzzles and silly tricks are for babies so I use AMERICAN PILLS. Now mentally fueled I burst out of my trailer with a clear goal in mind. INFO WARS. I don't know which of you are communists, terrorists, or even worse, democrats, so it's my CIVIC DUTY as an AMERICAN CITIZEN to enlighten EVERYONE with my show. ALEX JONES IS COMIN!
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7527570]

I head to the tool shed first, with a hunch going on in my MASSIVE BRAIN. Seriously, It's so massive thanks to AMERICAN SELF EDUCATION. Ah-ha, just as I suspected. This fertilizer... Yes, I have to make a segment on this before anyone here falls victim to this. But there's something else more pressing. My VAST INTELLECT told me that someone here is a DEMOCRAT. AND IM NOT GONNA LET THAT FLY. I idle by the statue for a while until I spy them with my EAGLE EYES.
They're disguised as some swedish flop but they can't hide from justice. I chase him down and ask him some questions, just to confirm my suspicions.
"Are you a TRUE American?"
"Nein, I am Svedish Youtuber."
"..."
I DONT KNOW WHERE SVEDISH IS BUT THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEWHERE TOO CLOSE TO COMMUNISM. With a mighty roar I leap at him! Grabbing his frail commie arm in my MASCULINE AMERIMAN HANDS I give a POWERFUL twist and...
[Image: 4a3.gif]

IT snaps just like the concept of communism, pitiful and broken. The poor fool screams in terror as he tries to flee, but his SIMPLE BRAIN cannot handle the panic and stress, so he just goes crazy. The commotion attracts the attentions of Smasher who definitely gives me a look of approval and not a look of disgust that a WEAKLING would feel. I'm keeping America free the RIGHT way. Dante hears this and volunteers to help me on info wars. Perfect, I can show my prowess of analysis by looking at this man. We head to the horror set now that I have nothing else to wait for.

I find the Cameraman in there and I offer him a job which he gladly accepts. (Good thing too, I was ready to go BALLISTIC). We set up and some people walk by. There was also some grey blood sucker trying to eat trip... Well Grey is a neutral color so I withheld any anger or accusations and they chose to leave with a little persuasion. We take some time to set the stage in the horror set and get started.

I start with the first segment, the least important of them all. ARE YOUR FLOWERS GAY? “Well, they are if you're using fertilizer and pampering your damn flowers like a communist. Real American flowers can survive on any soil AND become the strongest doing it. Why I grew up in a backwater town and I'm the strongest person I know!" It has FLUORIDE in it, a very well known GAY chemical.
[Image: 7014337_2e672d65c6.jpg]
Trip is doing a great job recording so I keep going on about gay flowers and proper soil. Like AMERICAN SOIL. I grew up on American soil and just look at the magnificent masterpiece I am! You just have to watch out for those dirty Democrats like Obama, that sleezy cheat. Trying to improve education and medicare. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FOCUS ON THE IMPORTANT FACTS DEMOBABY! LIKE GUNS. I've got a few ideas to share so I move fluidly into my next segment, "How to tell if someone is American from their blood."
Dante gets on the desk and lets out some blood for me to analyze. Just as I'm about to give my expert conclusions, a transition happens.
During this transition, Beauragard and Bubys go upstairs.

As I'm about to get into the MEAT of this new section, some random citizen approaches me and ATTEMPTS to hurt me by kicking me in the nuts.
Boy do I gotta tell you, trying to kick me, ALEX JONES, in the nuts? I'm a strong American, I've got American blood going through my veins. I've got an iron will and Steel balls. You couldn't harm me with a damn panther tank or whatever those commies call them. I'm a man of ACTION with a body like TEMPERED STEEL. I pop a squat, not in the slav way though, in the "I'm about to take a dump on this man's life way." I spring up and
[Image: uploads1533577305729-source.gif]
YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE! I tear of my shirt as a show of power and immediately pounce the creaming COWARD. I've got about 200 POUNDS of protein coursing through me and I know just how to let it out, through AMERICAN METRICS SYSTEMS! As I'm about to show this fool what's for, they use their own tears and panic sweat to slip free and escape. I consider to chase, but I have more important things to do than to chase pathetic cowards of the state.
[Image: InsidiousTangibleAssassinbug-size_restricted.gif]
AND DON'T COME BACK

A Bear comes down stairs and looks at me. Bears are on the California flag or something like that, so I let his displeased look slide. He's probably upset that I let the fucker go. Respectable opinion. Anything else and you'd be wrong.
As I put my shirt back on Smasher comes back upstairs and goes into Hair and MAkeup I presume, because I can here some ROUGH AND HARD SEX noises up there. MY TESTOSTERONE begs me to join them, but ALEX JONES does not succumb to his chemical urges. I finish listing off my manly physique, enlarged cranium, and expert detective skills when Dante has to leave RIGHT AS HIS SEGMENT COMES UP. So instead I see a rather gay (the other gay) looking fellow come down in what appears to be some sort of drag racing outfit. He looks rather manly so I accept him as a substitute for my next segment conclusion on "Identifying Communists."
This man is wearing red. A commie color. I point this out to the simple minded commie when he tries to tell me that he is also wearing blue, which is an American color with red. My brain pops and fizzes at this IDIOTIC statement. THERE'S NO WHITE! RED AND BLUE ISNT AMERICA WITHOUT WHITE. ITS JUST THE COLORS OF THE RUSSIAN FLAG, BUT WITH BLUE.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7527546]
I unload all of my American weaponry of smart, tactical, and persuasive conversation skills on this man as bubsy enters make up while dressed rather gayly (yes that kind) where he comes back and steals my cameraman. This triggers something in my absolute UNIT of a brain and I realize. This man said his name is Falcon. But the American bird is an eagle. A falcon is just a rip off. A rip off of an American? HE'S AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT! I unload this new revelation on him and jump this man to send him back to where he belongs, OUTSIDE OF AMERICA.
[Image: uploads1533577305729-source.gif]
I throw off the powerlimiter that is my shirt and get down to the NITTY GRITTY AMERICAN STYLE. (No guns edition) By the time I've convinced this illegal to rethink their life I'm literally steaming and there's smoke all around me as I vent my RAW POWER. They see the errors of their way and bless me for my MAGNIFICENT DEDUCTION. I let them get up so they can LEAVE. And in their place, Dante comes back.

While we clean up after the show, a witch gives me an invitation and an American Employee heads to the roof. Time for my after the show drink. I pass by some movie posters, one looking like shit. It had some stupid looking cat, and even stupider crow, some woman punching the crow, and a frog that looked like he was jesus' pet or something. Sounds like something out of an insane man's mind alright.

At the bar, Beauregard is relaxing with some drink so Dante and I join them.
[Image: NaiveRemorsefulIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif]
Trip joins shortly after, clearly bothered by something. Fortunately I have the perfect solution, ALCOHOL! We all share some drinks and regal my greatness. Our not so friend Beau passes out. That's what you get Frenchi, try drinking stronger stuff. The records room is strangely scratched, but still locked tight. There was a woodcutters axe embedded in it, but whoever used it was too weak to do any damage. That door must be sealed with ALEX TAPE. It's like Flex Tape but for AMERICANS.
I've done enough FREEDOM ACTIONS tonight, so I leave through the piss smelling executive building to my trailer. Trip stayed behind to enjoy his drink so I made my way back alone.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Honoka Kosakatua
Investigate the wendigo animatronic in more detail. How much fine control can it have? What can it do? How strong is it?

Rules question: can someone use an animatronic to kill for them?

Additionally, investigate the costume lab.
Terezi Pyrope
[Image: tz_investigate_confused.png]

M4Y 1 SM3LL TH3 W3ND1GO?
W4NT TO S33 1F 1 SM3LL3D 1T L4ST N1GHT
Mettaton
Does the blade of the hatchet look dull at all? As if it was used for hitting something?
Urien
I will investigate the Tool Shed, looking for wherever the hatchet may have been originally.
Spooks?
(Nov 2, 2018 at 5:56 PM)Teddie Wrote: I'd like to check both the computers in the Studio and the Lab and see how the intercom works! Maybe there's a log or something.

EDIT: Also, let's look at the Infirmary in general! Maybe the killer forgot something?

EDIT EDIT: Also also, I'd like to check out the tool shed and the horror set and see if we can find anything that matches the hatchet.
You check the computer in the Recording Studio. Fortnite is pulled up on it, but ALT+TABing out reveals that this dumb anime song is pulled up on youtube:

Beside that, there's not much else going on with it, so you check the other computers that have been used out in the Audio Lab. Besides what's already been stated about them, not a whole lot else is notable. No other computers besides the one with the printer have a printer hooked up, so it was probably brought from somewhere else. Also, the Audio Editor account is password locked, and you can't get in. The computer with "Horsin' Around" pulled up on it also isn't very notable, besides the fact that no one's watched "Horsin' Around" since the 90's.

You look into the Infirmary. Light Gamer is splayed on his back on the floor, the top of his head facing towards the door, with the hatchet lying next to him. The alarm clock is missing from the beside table, and the medicine cabinet appears to have had almost all the pill bottles removed. Beyond the obvious murder though, nothing major seems to have went down in here.

The Tool Shed still appears to contain most of its contents, with a couple odds and ends missing. Most notably, a rack of axes appears to have two spots for hanging hatchets, and one large slot for the lumber axe. All those spots however, are empty.

The Horror Set is a little roughed up from some impromptu wrestling matches, but otherwise appears to be in fine shape, with not much out of the way. The Wendigo Animatronic's intimidating deer-skull head loses a decent amount of its scare factor when you note the stupid fucking getup that appears to have been tossed on it, with sunglasses, a tie, and a MAGA hat. You look into the Mausoleum, but the door down the stairs labeled ANIMATRONIC CONTROL appears to still be locked.
Spooks?
(Nov 2, 2018 at 6:47 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Investigate the wendigo animatronic in more detail. How much fine control can it have? What can it do? How strong is it?

Rules question: can someone use an animatronic to kill for them?

Additionally, investigate the costume lab.
You examine the Wendigo Animatronic, past the surface examination. Its body is covered in shaggy black fabric, meant to emulate a cloak, or fur or something, you're not sure which. The endoskeleton inside appears to be in great working condition, with a large amount of fine motor control, but it appears there's no way to "pilot it" that you can see outside of the locked ANIMATRONIC CONTROL room, maybe. It's not built for a human to be able to fit where the endoskeleton does. It also appears to be battery powered, you notice.

Whether you could kill with it or not depends on whether you can figure out how to make it move, but it appears like you could be able to, although the endoskeleton doesn't seem like it can apply much in the way of physical force.

The Costume Lab has already been investigated.

(Nov 2, 2018 at 7:02 PM)Terezi Pyrope Wrote: [Image: tz_investigate_confused.png]

M4Y 1 SM3LL TH3 W3ND1GO?
W4NT TO S33 1F 1 SM3LL3D 1T L4ST N1GHT
You smell the Wendigo. It smells like black licorice, electronics, and at the moment, American nationalism.

(Nov 2, 2018 at 7:08 PM)Mettaton Wrote: Does the blade of the hatchet look dull at all? As if it was used for hitting something?
The Infirmary's hatchet blade appears to be just as pristine as if it were brand new and unused.