[Day 1- Studio A] - InfoWars, featuring Dante From The Devil May Cry Series

Trip [Cameraman]
[Image: 9qdXpwI.png?1]

For what it's worth, guys, I think the animatronic was pretty chill all night. Just kinda sat there while Mr. Jones filmed his thing. It was definitely still there when the other dude came at me with the axe, anyway.
Beauregard
I suppose I should give my account of the night.

First thing I see when I step out of my trailer is Mettaton posing on a PARK SET bench. Smasher was trying to pull a lamppost of the ground for some reason. I'd probably do the same thing myself. But I just walked right past that. Passed by the HORROR SET and heard some interesting conversation.

Bubsy was checking out the Guard Station out by the PROP WAREHOUSE. I saw he had a hatchet and a pillowcase, too. Not sure why he'd need both of those but I'm not exactly in a position to judge. I was going to get something from the TOOL SHED, but by the time I got there, what I was looking for was gone, so I just left.

Went back towards the HORROR SET, and I heard a loud scream and a gunshot coming from the general direction of the PROP WAREHOUSE. I went in to the HORROR SET, and, uh, saw some pretty interesting things. Alex Jones yelling, "IS THIS THE BLOOD OF A REAL AMERICAN?" was probably the highlight of all that. Like the rest of it's not even worth mentioning. Anyways, I was headed upstairs and Bubsy followed, but he turned off into the COSTUME LAB. Happened to notice LIGHT GAMER lying of the playground with a snapped arm. He still looked alive then, though.

Went toward the LEISURE CORRIDOR and saw a broken camera on the ground. To whoever broke that, that was honestly a waste. Went to the AUDIO LAB after that, and there were flash drives everywhere and a computer missing. It was a mess. I went to try and mess with a computer that wasn't missing when I heard some announcement come on. Couldn't really hear what it was about, but there was anime music in the background. The computer I was trying to mess with wasn't cooperating so I just straight up left the AUDIO LAB at that point.

I just decided to chill out on the stairwell closest to the AUDIO LAB for some time. Just after I sit on the steps, someone called LIGHT GAMER to the INFIRMARY. I decided I didn't want to run into him if he went up the stairs I was sitting on, so I just went to one of the bathrooms downstairs to sit in peace.

After a while I went back upstairs and saw Shoey on the AERIAL CATWALK looking high as fuck, so I got out of there. Went to the EXECUTIVE BUILDING and was trying to take the ELEVATOR when Hannibal stepped out and blocked my way asking about garlic bread. I said no and went up to the CORPORATE BAR to drink a fuckton of vodka for the rest of the night. Alex Jones, Dante, and Trip came in at some point but I dozed off before they left.
Urien
I will check by the door to the prop warehouse and the guard station.
DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
And now that I'm here, the party can actually start! Honestly, this place is incredibly boring without me, there's a bunch of lame-ass dudes running around doing shit. The guy who died probably deserved it, but I don't know him. Let's get started with my account.

I woke up in that shitty trailer we all got, and that's obviously not a place to spend a night in at all, there's parties I gotta crash. I grabbed my sword and headed out, and as I got out, I saw the big dude (Urien) head towards the prop warehouse, whatever the fuck he was planning to do there. I didn't really give a shit, and headed towards the kitchen to see if there was some pizza, but of fucking course this lame-ass place doesn't have any. As I was leaving, I saw the black dude, Hannibal go inside and starts making garlic bread. Not like this place needed to smell any worse.

When I'm outside, I see my dude Alex, coolest dude here, second to me, of course. He was beating up that lame-ass gamer youtuber everyone knows, can't seem to remember his name though. Piss Die Puke? Eh, doesn't matter. Either way, after he was done, he asked me to meet up in the horror set, I could already guess he was planning on recording Info Wars there, and I got no reason to refuse that. When we got there, I saw the gray bitch nibbling on the 90s' era cameraman's shirt. Alex asked him to be the cameraman for info wars and we chased off the grey girl so we can start.

I get off camera so Alex can start the first segment, can't have the guest star show up before everyone's warmed up, after all. I let him go on about his plant fertilizer and how it makes the flowers gay. Best segment he's done yet. After that is when I show up, cut myself for the camera. While we're doing that, I saw Beauregard head upstairs, followed by the lame-ass cat. And then a bitch comes and kicks Alex in the balls, and as he was about to retaliate, she runs into hair and makeup.

And then a giant bear-lookin' dude shows up and stares at Alex like a weirdo. Then Smasher comes through as Alex fixes his act up. We then heard moaning coming from hair and makeup, that bitch was probably doing something or another. Alex starts listing off great things about himself. When Smasher shows up in that terrible Captain Falcon getup, I whispered to Alex that I wanted to go ruin a certain date between a couple lame-asses, and like a devil, the shitty bobcat shows up in his hideous getup, and goes into hair and makeup.

I stick around a tiny bit as Alex goes on about how Smasher is a communist and all that usual shit that comes from his mouth. Luckily, Bubsy gets out of hair and makeup and I leave to get in position to ruin his date. A couple seconds later, Bubsy and Trip come out of the horror set.

As soon as the piece of junk and shitty cat saw each other, they started doing some gag-worthy courtship, and before any of my lunch could make it out of my stomach, I teleported in to stop it. "And here we have two lame guys on a date." I turned to Bubsy and began taunting both of them at the same time "You wish you were half as cool as me. I fly better, I fight better and I make better jokes. Of course you would go out with a Metta"ton" of junk like him. See ya in Bubsy 4D!" And before either of them could say anything, I teleported back to the horror set and helped Alex with the clean up.

As we finished up, a certain witch showed up and gave each of us letters for a cauldron party. Well, any party is something I'll go to. The witch went inside hair and makeup, damn, that place is popular. Must smell like shit now. Anyway, Alex and I head upstairs through the costume lab, and we notice a certain employee of a shitty company standing on the roof. I ignored him and went to go drinking with my man Alex. We noticed Beauregard in a drunk stupor at the bar and we decided to join him. A little bit later, Trip comes in, looking like he saw a demon or a monster. But he got over that quick and sat down with us and started drinking.

After a couple of drinks, we were done for the night and Alex and I decided to head to our trailers. We noticed a shitton of gouge marks in the records room door and a wootcutter's axe in it. That was a sturdy as fuck door. I shrugged and decided to head down the elevator to the piss-smelling lobby. What the fuck even happened here? Either way, I left and headed towards my trailer for the night.
[Image: ede29e7b-bc10-457d-9891-17da97e9c77c.png]
"First I whip it out. Then I thrust it. With great force! Every angle..! It penetrates! Until..! With great strength! I.. ram it in! In the end, we are all satisfied, and you are set free."
-Dante from the Devil May Cry Series™
Bubsy 3D
Do people actually need my expert information for once? Oh golly!

Yeah, I had a hatchet. First one of the night, too. I'd show it to you, but that Urien guy made me lose it in the Prop Warehouse right after he tried to make my game a little more M rated if you know what I mean.

As in he tried to kill me. Me! Bubsy! What an outrage!
Spooks?
(Nov 2, 2018 at 9:00 PM)Urien Wrote: I will check by the door to the prop warehouse and the guard station.
You look around the Prop Warehouse and Guard Station. An old, shattered lock lies on the ground in front of the door, which is held shut by an old chain held tightly by a new lock. Various pill bottles litter the ground around the area.
Xavier [Director]
In case any of you were wondering, these warehouse locks are issued by the studio. They all take the same key, so employees don't get screwed if a lock happens to break.

...Which it did. See? Comes in handy.
Teddie
...Don't suppose there'd be a chance of letting us in the warehouse to look for Bubsy's hatchet, Mr Director?
Xavier [Director]
[Image: FP8EAiv.png?1]

Uhhh, why is that my problem again? Besides, it's one of YOU guys that has the key anyway, so I mean, you could probably just ask that guy to let you in.
Honoka Kosakatua
Are there any remaining hatchets, remaining axes, or remaining shovels in the tool shed?
Spooks?
(Nov 2, 2018 at 11:14 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Are there any remaining hatchets, remaining axes, or remaining shovels in the tool shed?
There are two shovels lying the corner, but the axe rack is entirely empty.
Teddie
Well, seeing as we're just waiting until the trial ends now...

I'd like to take a look at that bullet-hole in the Prop Warehouse door.

And what's the deal with the flash drives in the Audio Lab? I figure we might as well plug one of them in and check it out!

...Probably not me, though. I'm a bit of a bugbear.
Spooks?
(Nov 3, 2018 at 2:36 AM)Teddie Wrote: Well, seeing as we're just waiting until the trial ends now...

I'd like to take a look at that bullet-hole in the Prop Warehouse door.

And what's the deal with the flash drives in the Audio Lab? I figure we might as well plug one of them in and check it out!

...Probably not me, though. I'm a bit of a bugbear.

You check out the door of the Prop Warehouse. There is no visible hole, because it is metal, but there is a bullet-shaped dent. Looking at it carefully, it doesn't seem to be from a rifle or anything, likely just a standard handgun.

The flash drives are completely empty. One of the cabinets in the Audio Lab appears to have more of them.