[Day 1 - Studio B] - A Sickening Start!

Larry Foulke
Yeah I got a call that my new hires were here, line up so I can get a good look'it all of ya's! Alright, let me see here... 1, 2, 3, ...15, 16... wait... I hired 17 of you! Where's the last person? Oh you guys didn't whack someone already, did you? Or maybe they offed themself? Or maybe they're still alive and just not here! Lemme check my tablet here...

Ahhh I see. Okay, yeah, there's a body. Well then, looks like you all have some work to do, and that's figure out what happened here! Now then, I won't leave you empty-handed to sort this all out, so let me work some magic on my tablet here...

There we go, alright looks like the deceased is...!

@Momoko Koigakubo ! You've bitten the dust, laying in the Saloon Set in a pool of blood, glass, and alcohol! How? Well that's for these lunatics to figure out! Can't believe the Jesus Freak was the one who died first, aren't you supposed to be protected by the Light or whatever you religious folk believe in? Ah well, not my problem anymore.

I can at least give you some data from my observation that might be useful, or maybe not, whatever. How about something else that might help in this, an INCENTIVE!

If you lynch the correct killer, you will get to vote on whether or not you'd like the first victim to come back to life.

Sound good? Good. Also, I'm not revealing her role due to that incentive, so just suck it up!

Case Files

-The Saloon has smashed bottles of alcohol all over the place!
-A large wooden staff lies next to the body, covered in alcohol.
-The body is face-down on the floor.
-There's a hole in her head!
-Looks like some tables and chairs were disturbed as well.
-Multiple items were taken from the Editing Room and Prop Warehouse tonight
-A camera lies on the editing desk in the Editing Room
-There's a small fire in the bar
-The ??? dorm room's bed is missing its pillowcase.

Other Info
-There are posters on the ground at the Lake Set
-Someone has actual bathroom etiquette! I'm proud!
-The Janitor and Security Guard were interacted with tonight!
-There are smashed peaches in front of Mario's
-There's drawings of dicks on a piece of paper in the Restaurant

The Map

[Image: 9EOnfZP.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: Yym749b.png]

Room Descriptions:

current players
@"Jim Davis"
@Coffee
@Artlord555
@Crash Bandicoot
@Kaede Akamatsu
@Two_Finger
@Mario
@Nostalgia Critic
@Gnome
@Amoeba
@Hearts
@Peach Anne
@Shroomguy
@Sayori
@Serval the Serval
@The Other Monokuma

Current Living NPCs
@Liz [Security Guard]
@The Janitor [Janitor]

Alright gang, I know I hired an excellent team, show me I wasn't wrong by figuring this mess out! Was it a murder? A suicide? Only you can find out! I think I'll give you until..... tomorrow, at 9 PM PST to get this figured out. Good luck!
Sayori
Ugh, I'm alive...? I-I mean, oh... I'm alive... haha...

[Image: 3be8d017ba.png]
Sayori
E-excuse me! I want to try hanging myself to see if it matches the wounds of the deceased girl!
Morgan
Alright gamers lets get this killer.
I'll show you a real dance....
Sayori
I-I woke up... and... I was feeling kinda odd, and... um... I walked into the Prop Workshop to see how it looked like, haha...

[Image: 7ff81dac13.png]

And... then I went to the woods... to spend some time alone... That's it... I only saw me...
Artlord555
Oh, no, somebody died! That;s not very nice
The Other Monokuma
Sheesh, this is low quality, even for the usual anime suspects.
Artlord555
Ooh, Sayori, you're pretty. Wait, what were we talking about?
Artlord555
Should I just tell you what I did?
Artlord555
Hey, where is everybody?
Morgan
I started the night heading for the SOUVENIR SHOP, looking for some hidden goodies. On my way there, I saw Shroomguy and Twofinger heading for the BAR, right as I saw some matches being flung from the ROOF towards the BAR.

I didn't find anything interesting in the SOUVENIR SHOP, so I went to the ELEVATOR and met Gnome, who was staring blankly at the wall.. Terrified in his very presence, I got out of the elevator and went to the PROP WORKSHOP.

There I looked for a suitable baseball bat to lug around, but I didn't find one, so I made one! Well, kinda. I got bored halfway through so it's kind of just a cube with a handle. Good enough for me. I went next door to the EDITING ROOM to get a bit stronger to fend off any potential attackers, but not before checking the whole room up and down. After I was done exercising, I checked the room again and nothing was different. I started to leave, but I happened to see Kaede walking away from the SALOON. I'm sure you all know where this is going.

I walk inside to look for some playing cards, but instead find our body in the corner, surrounded by blood. I wasn't about to get blamed for this shit so I bolted back to my room and got in bed. I was very traumatized, so I fell asleep watching the door. Before I went to sleep I wanted to see if I could get into the FLOODED HALLWAY but I was too rattled for that so I just left it.

I hope I put this in the right place.
The Other Monokuma
Yeah, yeah! Give us the tell-all story of your night! Just remember to put it into your words, like you're plagiarizing a Wikipedia article. Wouldn't want such a bright young mind to be killed by something like game rules.
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: nYM2EU9.png]

Wow, that's some amazing visual effects you put on her! For a second there, I thought it was a real corpse!

[Image: ghsJWKt.png]

...Why's she still laying there, though? Guys?
Kabuto
[Image: 6NltTWC.png]

Good morning, everyone! A long night of making Lasagna for Garfield for me. Here's the strip I was compelled to make based on the night's events.

Can it, Jon. Obviously we know I didn't kill anyone, I'm just in your mind. But whoever did it had, according to your weird comic, 'a striped tail.' Sounds weird to me.
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Two_Finger
@"ZA PRODUCER" can we pump the stomach to check for poisoning? or spiked drinks I guess
Artlord555
Well, I got a sword, sheathe and cowboy hat, and I went to the western set to mix some good liquor. I actually ran into Momo who had a staff, and I ran out afraid she's attack me. I made the liquor in my room, and then gave it to Twofinger, who got REALLY drunk, then I ended the night in my room
Hearts
I spent the night in the gallery set, asserting my dominance over those punk ass statues with my superior dance moves. As I was heading to sleep I saw Kaede entering her dorm around the same time as me, but we didn't interact.

Can I check to see if there are any photos on the camera?
Kaede Akamatsu
(Nov 2, 2018 at 2:42 AM)Coffee Wrote: [...] I started to leave, but I happened to see Kaede walking away from the SALOON. I'm sure you all know where this is going.

[Image: eJyD73s.png]
... You're not implying that I'm the killer, simply based on that... right?

However, I admit I did go to the SALOON, but her body was already there when I got in. Before that, I spent most of the day snooping around the place, checking out that trap door and talking to employees, like the JANITOR. I've got no dice on info, so I'm not very helpful in the knowledge department for the studio, as of yet.

I headed for the RESTAURANT after trying to pry open that trap door. Over there, I saw a, uh, a fox? A lombax? I'm not sure what it was exactly, but it was a mascot of an orange animal who ran away, holding a bunch of peaches. I didn't do much over at the restaurant, so I walked away and went towards the EDITING ROOM.

[Image: H3C0nvM.png]
Looking for any possible footage that could help us, I found something that was potentially useful, so I fiddled around with the equipment to play the video, and...

[Image: PTKjgkE.png]
It was that mascot guy, again. He was yelling about how that Mario guy had bad games or something. I don't play those, so I didn't bother caring about that. The video lasted for 10 seconds, anyways. The guy was standing right by the SALOON, which reminded me of that possible piano I wanted to check out, so I went there next.

[Image: 5K7UJDU.png]
And that's where and when I found the body. I didn't want to stay there any longer.

I'd like to know more about the MATCHES I saw by the Bar. Were they used?
Morgan
(Nov 2, 2018 at 3:51 AM)Kaede Akamatsu Wrote: ... You're not implying that I'm the killer, simply based on that... right?

Ah, I didn't quite mean to imply you were the killer based on proximity alone. My bad, I should have worded that better.

I do find it interesting that you saw the matches around the bar, though. I want to know what those were for, assuming they're the same as the ones I saw being tossed across the rooms.
Artlord555
Do we have any big leads?