Spooks?
Oh boy, it's about that time, isn't it? I feel bad for you suckers, being so early in investigation still, but hey, them's the breaks!

Anyway, this time we're gonna do trials a little differently, so say goodbye to your precious forum polls, because it's time to finally spur on some discussion now with this new voting ruleset!

In order to place a vote, you must post Vote: Insert Player Name or similar, along with a reason for why you're voting. It can be a full theory, or it can be just "yeah I agree with this guy who also voted", but hopefully this stops you idiots from just piling onto the same guy.

I WILL however post totals if anyone asks, so feel free to do that!
Teddie
[Image: 9ELNxM0.png]
Okay. I think I've seen enough.

I believe Beauregard is the killer! She says herself that she went to the tool shed and came away empty-handed because the thing she wanted wasn't there, but the only notable things missing are two hatchets and an axe! A pretty bear-faced lie there.

Not only that, but she was near enough to the recording studio when the intercom announcement requesting Light Gamer to head to the infirmary was played.

And finally, she says she went to the bathroom because she didn't want to run into Light Gamer, while suspiciously being very near the place of death. And she went back upstairs shortly after!

As much as I don't want to do it, my vote is on Beauregard.

...If I'm wrong, no hard feelings, right?
[Image: rD5OSZO.png]
Mettaton
Mettaton Star of Disapproval for: Beauregard

At the time the murder happened, he seemed to just be loitering around the area Roller died in, not to mention she could have removed any blood from her hands when she went to the Bathroom. Also, her claim that the item she was looking for in the Tool Shed doesn't line up, as even though there's two hatchets missing, Bubsy was only seen with one (never mind that Beauregard's account was the first time Bubsy with a hatchet was mentioned). I don't think it's that plausible that three separate people were all looking for a hatchet.
Alex Jones
My VAST INTELLIGENCE tells me that California bear and Fornication Robot are correct and that the Frenchie is rather suspicious! Until new information comes up he has the JONES vote of FUCK YOU.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Honoka Kosakatua
Vote: Bureaugard

-Went to the Tool Shed and allegedly left without taking anything
-Entered the audio lab, where the announcement was made, after roller was injured
-Chilled out on the steps next to the murder scene
-Allegedly left for the bathroom and then came back during the timeframe when roller would have come by and gotten murdered

It's pretty solid to me, so per the others.
Bubsy 3D
Well if Beauregard just ADMITS to it, what's a bobcat to do?
Smasher
Vote: BEAUREGARD

was going to do this anyway because everything pointed in this direction, the literal confession just solidifies it
sealelement
beauregard did it more than likely. i wanted to vote suicide but i figured that wouldnt be very fun in the first couple of nights. but anyways keep it real beauregard you have my respect and admiration. and if it wasnt you after all, then that means we can't even bring roller back, and somebody gets a murderer badge for killing roller, which rules really hard, so frankly this is a win-win-win.

if we did get it right though i don't want roller back
100% pure gamer 100%
Terezi Pyrope
[Image: tz_lynch_concede.png]
SOUNDS L1K3 TH3 K1LL3R CONF3SS3D
NO N33D TO M4K3 TH1S T4K3 4NY LONG3R TH4N 1T H4S TO

VOT3: B34UR3G4RD

[Image: tz_lynch_default.png]
1S TH3R3 4NY W4Y W3 C4N BR1NG TH3M B4CK 1NST34D OF TH3 V1CT1M?
NintendoEmploye
Casting my vote for Beauregard for the same reasons as other people said.
Urien
I will be voting for Beauregard.
Coward couldn't even keep it going until the end. This is why a strong ruler like me is needed.
Spooks?
Alright! The votes are locked in, and it appears you think... @Beauregard did it!

Which, I mean, is obviously CORRECT!. He even confessed, which is laaame. At least try to fight back, come on. Aw well, maybe the guy just decided he'd had enough of it. The ol' guilty conscience really gets to you, apparently. That's the magic of despair!

Anyway, iiiiit's punishment time!

Beauregard is clamped around the neck, and dragged off into a trapdoor...

She wakes up in a dark room, with a bridge over a massive pit of spikes. Axes swing back and forth overtop of the bridge, and on the other side, a large door labeled EXIT sits, light streaming out from behind it. Beauregard gets to her feet, shakily, and steps onto the bridge as the axes swing to and fro.

Slowly making her way across, and timing her movements around the axes, she missteps, and suddenly finds an axe coming towards her. Determined not to let it end here, she leaps over it, but mistimes her jump, the handle crashing into her and sending her tumbling into the pit below...

Beauregard's role was the Ultimate Audio Editor

rolecard:

Forbidden Action: Your employment will be terminated upon damaging your boom mic. Audio equipment is very expensive, and the studio may be rich, but we're already over budget, so don't fuck this up.
Bubsy 3D
The best pawsible solution, the killer repets before their demise!
i'm not even gonna hide it man fuck bubsy
shit i gotta switch to my dupe
Cinna!
fuck you

[Image: smash_bros___bubsy_by_genzoman-d826vyf.jpg]
Spooks?
You have until 11 PST to place your vote on whether or not you would like to revive @Light Gamer
Honoka Kosakatua
no lol
Teddie
I say yes! More the merrier!
Hannibal Buress
Oh shit man did i sleep through the whole trial? I must have been in an apple juice induced coma