Spooks?
Apparently everyone's favorite producer is busy, as those showbiz types apparently tend to be, so it's me, Monokuma, here to bring you your trial thread, where you'll vote for the killer!

Anyway, this time we're gonna do trials a little differently, so say goodbye to your precious forum polls, because it's time to finally spur on some discussion now with this new voting ruleset!

In order to place a vote, you must post Vote: Insert Player Name or similar, along with a reason for why you're voting. It can be a full theory, or it can be just "yeah I agree with this guy who also voted", but hopefully this stops you idiots from just piling onto the same guy.

I WILL however post totals if anyone asks, so feel free to do that!
Monika
Sayori.
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: T1Bp4sL.png]

Hmmm... With all the info we've got so far, the prime suspect we have is that big cat. What's his name? Big? That's... fitting.

He's one of the earliest who has gone to the SALOON. Additionally, based on the accounts we've received, he's the last one who saw Momoka before she died. His testimony mentions he mixed alcohol and brought it with him, but we've found a lot of that at the crime scene, as well.

[Image: OiPzf1y.png]

Only, there are two problems. First is: if a gun was used to kill, how would he have taken one? Does the prop room have any? Wouldn't they all be blanks? Second, @"Jim Davis"' description of who did it doesn't exactly fit him, but it's close. This could be a red herring, but it also coincides with the biggest suspect. I can't find any clues that could clarify these, but I have no choice...

...I'll vote for Big the Cat, unless someone has any evidence proving his innocence.
Nostalgia Critic
Big the Cat is definitely the biggest contender for whodunnit, but I'm holding onto my vote for now!
Crash Bandicoot
Me vote's on that Big fella.
Gnome
i did it
Morgan
I guess I'll vote for Big because circumstantial evidence is a bitch.
I'll show you a real dance....
Nostalgia Critic
Big is the only possible culprit due to circumstantial evidence of location, actions, and timing. The murder weapon has not been linked to anyone, but we simply have failed to.

I vote Big.
The Other Monokuma
Eh, I bet The Janitor did it. Who else could've?
Morgan
Swapping my vote to Kaede for lack of presence and the triple meme.
I'll show you a real dance....
Nostalgia Critic
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

Kaede was not seen at all beforehand except an ambiguous "early," and that makes it very suspect WHILE it doesn't make sense for it to be big due to the cause of death.

I'm now voting Kaede.
Two_Finger
I'd like to vote kaede mostly because they're the next most likely after big, who I don't think did it
Crash Bandicoot
Actually on second thought I'm voting for Kaede later
Amoeba
Kaede should've heard a gunshot

My vote is for Kaede
The Other Monokuma
Oh, I guess I'll vote for Gnome since he confessed!
Serval the Serval
I vote for Kaede, they seem like a friend who is good at getting meme voted
El Negro
But that's Kaede's lie, isn't it?
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Sayori
I'd like to vote for Honoka Kous--!... Wait, it's over...?
Larry Foulke
ALRIGHT EVERYONE SHUT UP!

ZA PRODUCER steps up to the group and puts his hands on his hips.

Well... two bodies before the investigation even ended... That's some fine work you all did there. So who 'd ya vote for? Let's see here.

Looks like the votes are for... @Kaede Akamatsu ! BUT IS THAT RIGHT?

THAT'S!!!!!.... INCORRECT!

Good lord, that was a fucking trip for a whole wrong lynch, well done. Glad this "memelynching" bit is popular with the kids these days cause it's still going strong I see.

But anyways... let's begin...

ZA PRODUCER walks up to Kaede with a sad look on his face. He draws his huge revolver from earlier and Kaede shakes her head in disbelief. Producer slowly brings it up to her face... and pulls the trigger. Bang. Kaede's body falls to the floor in a slump, lifeless.

Well, I do enjoy firing this gun. Even on innocents. So, what was her role?

Kaede's role is The Ultimate Body Double!

Rolecard:

Forbidden Action: Your body double is hiding in your room during the daytime, and it would really be a shame if word got out that the person putting themselves at risk wasn’t the real you. As a result, you’ll be booted out if you allow any room checks.

Alright, now that that's over, I'm going back to my office. Till next time, folks. Try harder next time...

You all should be able to do the math here.
The Other Monokuma
Oh, hey, THERE'S the other two person role!