rollerC
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for letting me play, even for a very short time, in the game. I know everything's still a little raw from my ban from the Discord and you guys have every right to be mad about what I did, but I appreciate that you guys humored me and let me play amongst y'all anyway--even if it was just for the gratification of killing me. Someone very easily could've said "I don't feel comfortable with Roller in the game," you guys could've shut me out, and I would've completely understood, but I'm glad that's not what ended up happening. I did originally join Minus World to see the birthplace of Killing Game, a game I got so into when Rose introduced it to me that I began an online presence just because of it. While a whole lot has definitely happened since then, I still love Killing Game, and I still enjoy playing it, no matter the circumstances.

Thank you guys for giving me a short momentary taste of what a tried-and-true Killing Game is really like, and I'll see you around, maybe.
Peace.
Here you can enter a short message which will be automatically appended to the bottom of your posts.
Sayori
I vote no to reviving--... W-wait, I got the wrong thread! And studio!
rollerC
FUCK i guess i posted this a little prematurely then
Here you can enter a short message which will be automatically appended to the bottom of your posts.

Thread Tags

killinggame