Anonymous
me
Anonymous
me
Anonymous
i will pay anyone who discovers the identity of monika

here's a dollar upfront
4847 1890 8378 9180 CVV: 466 Expiration: 10/26

please don't put me in debt check the amount at https://VanillaGift.com before using it
Anonymous
me
Anonymous
the person below me
Anonymous
#3 here and I've got an update

I checked the balance and there's actually $2.42 on the card

This is #3, out
Anonymous
it was me
Anonymous
you fools, you imbecilic oafs
the identity of monika was always apparent and quite frankly i'm appalled at the lack of critical thinking of all your behalves, it's quite a simple leap to make to discern their identity, first you have to consider all the facts at hand and realize there's only a small number of people it could possibly be, and start eliminating them one by one, it couldn't be kyle for example because monika is not a dweeb, and instantly the list of possible culprits dwindles by one, it could not be yrr due to the timezone of posting, etc, et cetera, i could go on but i will choose not to as only an intellectual could discern the answer by the truest of all methods, by knowing the answer in advance
you morons
Anonymous
it was me, my name is kyle aka elyk aka the shirou of minus world, and i was monika the whole time. i kept it from my best friends fiddy and draku and yrr. i played all of you. my ruse was so amazing even #8 couldnt see through it. and now... ive already won. its too late for you to stop me
Anonymous
wow it's me draku and i cant believe that kyle was monika the whole time. kyle i trusted you i even ate chicken mcnuggets with you once and you betray me like this, brother? what other secrets do you keep from me. what other secret dupes are their. answer me
Anonymous
hello this is yrr posting just to tell kyle that i am NOT his friend. he will not even play my overwatch map smh
Anonymous
hey guys its me "kyle" and im just posting to say im sad that i cant be friends with yrr. but i kept telling her the lore in overwatch is bad and shes just mad i was right..
Anonymous
yrr here i can explain why mccree has like 3 different ages if you pay attention to the lore its because you just lost the game
Anonymous
fuck you yrr
Anonymous
i got super owned
Anonymous
It's me, Minus World! It was me, aaaaaall along Minus World! You all bought it; hook, line, and sinker! Even my family! Even my immediate family bought it!
Every damn one of you were made fools of! But you know, I didn't really want to have to do it. FWD made me! The main man FWD made me. He made me because-I, FWD, had to teach you a listen you would never, ever forget! And now, FWD, you now know that there is no price I will not pay; there is no depth I will not stoop to make your life on earth, FWD, a complete, living, hell!
Anonymous
dude chill i'm not even the one who has to put up with you, that's all archer, baby
Anonymous
you fool I'm in studio a, not b

a blessed day it will be when fwd cares as much for his players as he does his scarf
Anonymous
oh fuck off shoey
Anonymous
Hey #3 I tried to buy Nosferatu on Steam but your card didn't work, what's the deal?