So I'm getting married soon, need a little bit of help with the funding.

Cdiplayer
Hey all, I dunno if this is really the right place to post this but, as many of you know, I have been engaged for about 2 years now. As many of you also know, last year I had two emergency brain surgeries to remove a Rathke's Cleft Cyst from the area in front of my brain. Now, my fiancee Diane has been incredibly loyal, loving, patient, and helpful throughout this struggle, and I want to reward her by giving her the wedding she has always dreamed of. The wedding is planned for February 8th, 2019 and will cost about 14,000 dollars all told, including travel for myself and my family. I have been working various odd jobs and selling my video game collection to try and pay for it, but I am still about 3500 dollars short. https://www.gofundme.com/matt-amp-diane0...fundraiser
I've set up a GoFundMe to try and get that final 3500. I admit, asking for help is embarrassing. I thought that my various business endeavors would start bearing fruit by now, but both of my video games have been put on hold, one because I was scammed out of a large sum of money by a "programmer" who spent the better part of a year not doing any work whatsoever, and one because of an almost 1 year long delay caused by my two brain surgeries that resulted in me not having enough money to finish the project. There's also my webshow which is dead on arrival largely because it was an idea conceived of in 2011 but not actually executed till 2018, making it somewhat antiquated. Not to mention the fact that I lack the expertise to make the show with the production quality that I actually want. Finally, there are my two comic books, one of which is actually complete and will be released as soon as it is copyrighted, and one that is about halfway to completion. Of course, one comic book probably isn't going to make 3500 dollars, especially not in a month.

Anyway, any help at all would be much appreciated. If anybody has any questions please feel free to ask.
[Image: F39GbTB.png?1]
NintendoEmploye
I'm not in a position to contribute right now but good luck and I hope your wedding goes well.
Cdiplayer
(Nov 5, 2018 at 3:58 AM)NintendoEmploye Wrote: I'm not in a position to contribute right now but good luck and I hope your wedding goes well.

No worries! I'll be sure to post wedding pictures after its all over.
Stirling
whoa, didn't know about the surgeries my dude, and while i can't help, i hope it all goes great for you both. that's really expensive; my wedding only came to about 3k, but i guess you've got travel integrated into it
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Two_Finger
good to hear that at least one of the projects seems to be going smoothly. Good luck with the wedding
CuteYoshiGirl
Are you registered at any stores? Target? Amazon?
Cdiplayer
(Nov 12, 2018 at 7:57 AM)CuteYoshiGirl Wrote: Are you registered at any stores? Target? Amazon?

Not yet, planning on registering at Amazon and on Comixology.