[Day 2 - Studio A] Weekend Double Feature

Xavier [Director]
[Image: imnWmif.png?1]

Look, I know it's unorthodox and all, but I'm gonna just nip this in the bud right now and make the body announcement post before the Bear can do it. Really just... drive that nail into his self esteem, y'know?

---

Anyway, as it turns out, TWO of you brainless idiots ended up dead tonight. First of all, we've got that @Urien guy, who has been found dead in the Horror Set, with a box of mirrors next to him. Looks like he triggered his Forbidden Action, whatever that is.

His role was the Ultimate Security Guard

Rolecard:

Next up... Huh. Trip's probably not gonna like this one. @Bubsy 3D, or at least his head, has been found in the Kitchen, burned to a crisp in the deep fryer. The rest of his body, is currently unknown.

Bubsy 3D was one half of the Ultimate Rivals

rolecard:

Uhhhh, right yeah, that's how it all goes. One of those double murders, huh? Not bad, not bad. Normally I'd expect this kinda thing around a Case 3, but if we're all gonna be in a Killing Game, might as well just toss all your logic to the wind anyway, right?

[Image: QySeGSP.png?1]

Meh. I guess you guys want some kind of incentive, right? How's this for an incentive? Cut this shit out, or you're fired.

...Fine, fine. I see how it is. How about this: If you vote for the correct killer in both cases, you will be given a Gift Bag. You may pick one object from the bag, and keep it. See? I'll put my money where my mouth is. I don't expect a bunch of craigslist hires to do anything, but if the over 800 episodes of One Piece I've seen have taught me anything, it's that wasting your time is a very real and terrifying thing, so get to it.

CASE FILES
-Urien is lying in the middle of the Horror set, surrounded by a box and several mirrors
-The Wendigo's MAGA hat is missing
-Bubsy's head is in the deep fryer in the Kitchen, badly charred
-Some cake and some cooking wine have been set out on the counter
-A jar is there as well
-A massive puddle of blood, as well as some mirrors, is in the Gathering Room
-Some liquor is there too, as well as some speakers playing mumble rap
-The Prop Warehouse door is fully open now
-One of the posters up in the hall are missing
-The door to the Records Room has been blown clean off

Other Info
-The smell of Opium permeates the air
-The Executive Building smells even more of piss
-A Snakebite Kit is open in the Infirmary

The Map

[Image: k1JMhxJ.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: 98JDuWO.png]

Room Descriptions:

Current Players
@DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
@NintendoEmploye
@Shoey
@Alex Jones
@Teddie
@Honoka Kosakatua
@Mettaton
@Light Gamer
@gentlemansGambit
@Hannibal Buress
@Cinna!
@Terezi Pyrope
@sealelement
@MCD
@Smasher

Current NPCs
@Xavier [Director]
@Trip [Cameraman]

This investigation will end tomorrow, at 6:00 PM PST. The Trial will open tomorrow.
Spooks?
W-what? Hey, this is my job! Get a life, bozo!

...I guess I'll just... answer questions then... Like always...

[Image: DVu6jRy.png?1]
Honoka Kosakatua
Investigate the prop warehouse to see if we can find where a necklace was hidden
The Other Monokuma
Puhuhu, I don't know about you, but THIS Monokuma's on winning street! Sayonara, you orange loser!
sealelement
im so happy trip is alive
100% pure gamer 100%
Light Gamer
Investigate Bubsy’s head, or what remains of it
Spooks?
(Nov 10, 2018 at 1:49 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Investigate the prop warehouse to see if we can find where a necklace was hidden
You investigate the Prop Warehouse. There are several piles of discarded props everywhere, mostly inside boxes. In terms of notable things, in the top right corner, there are several boxes of dusty, presumably fake weapons. In the bottom right, there are boxes of cutlery and fake food, and in the bottom left, there is an empty pedestal, where it looks like something important was. There are also a couple… strange artifacts around the room, that don’t really look like props, but kind of freak you out.

Near the top left of the room, a suit of armor sits below a shelf, completely collapsed and in pieces.

(Nov 10, 2018 at 1:59 AM)Light Gamer Wrote: Investigate Bubsy’s head, or what remains of it
Bubsy's head appears to be deep fried, but from what you can see, his neck has been almost... shredded off. You can see some sort of thick bruising on what remains of it though.
Trip [Cameraman]
[Image: qB7xfzW.png?1]

No! Bubsy!

Dudes... I can't believe such a gaming icon is dead! What am I gonna do now, buy a Playstation? That Crash guy seems like a total joke! Plus, he's from Studio B!

I'll post my evidence eventually... I just... need a minute here...
Honoka Kosakatua
So, just to confirm: Urien's FA would trigger and kill him the instant that the necklace left the physical confines of the Prop Warehouse, and no earlier or later?
Spooks?
(Nov 10, 2018 at 2:28 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: So, just to confirm: Urien's FA would trigger and kill him the instant that the necklace left the physical confines of the Prop Warehouse, and no earlier or later?
Correct! That's how a Forbidden Action works!

For additional clarification, both the Roof and the Tool Shed are not part of the Prop Warehouse, technically.
The Other Monokuma
(Nov 10, 2018 at 2:17 AM)Trip [Cameraman] Wrote: What am I gonna do now, buy a Playstation?
You know, Bubsy's best game was on Playstation! Why don't you give it a spin? Remember the good ol' days one last time!
Teddie
T-two more murders? That's simply un-bear-able.
...At least one of them was only a cat. Teddie's not a fan of cats - always nagging, telling you to go to bed...

A-anyway, I'm sure we'll put our noggins together and get to the bottom of this!

Here's Teddie's Account for the night!

- First thing I did today was head over to the kitchen to prepare something for Trip's birthday! I figured a special blend of bearries and melon slices would be a nice healthy treat!

- On my way past the gathering room, MatPat...? was there. He looked pretty beat up. Urien was there too!

- In the kitchen itself, I could smell something cooking already, but I ignored it and got to work! These claws aren't just for show. That Hannibal guy came in while I was preparing my fruit salad and started messing with mason jars.

- Salad finished, I headed out to try and find Trip... which I did! Along with Mettaton and some sort of legendary hero.

- We headed to the party itself and I offered Trip some bearries and melon, yummy yummy. ...I got the distinct feeling he wanted me to leave.

- So I did! I had a bit of a wander upstairs, looking out for anyone doing anything suspicious, and anything suspicious. Saw MCD in the audio lab, watching some sort of horse sitcom.

- Other than that, I saw nobody. While I was up there the door to the records room was still intact, other than the axe.

- After that, it was back to bed for me!
Honoka Kosakatua
That... could have gone better.

Well, no sense in dwelling on it. I can only hope I can help bring Urien's killer to justice! And maybe Bubsy's too, I guess. I woke up, taking my trusty shovel with me for safety, and go to the horror set to head upstairs. When I'm there, I get to see Neophyte Redglare and Mettaton both admiring Trip, which I can't blame them for. I mean, it's Trip! Going upstairs, I see Urien as I go to the Aerial Catwalk. There, I retrieve the extra Meme Wheel, and then go to the leisure hall. Shoey is a bro, and he gives me hits of opium, like a bro does. I take a couple smokes and then go downstairs, while he enters the audio lab.

The awful party is in "full" swing. Matpat, who I realize now was roller in a clever disguise, is trying to dance with his arm broken. Sadly, I didn't recognize him, so I didn't beat him with a shovel like I wanted to do. Since I have nothing else to do here, I go out to the park, where I install the Meme Wheel in place of the one that got cut off. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the Meme Wheel did anything, so I leave it and declare my anger towards my deadbeat asshole dad to the sky again, then head to the horror set.

There, it's time for me to participate in InfoWars! I'll let Alex Jones share the full story of the show, since it's better coming from him. I do want to place that Trip, Mettaton, and Redglare were all there at first, but they left pretty quickly after I arrived; Seal cut through, went to hair and makeup, and then left; and Smasher came to take the MAGA hat. Then Hillary Clinton attacked Alex Jones and dragged me into the fight, causing me to bleed on Alex, before accepting that his ways were best.

That's when the vitally important aspect happened. Right after the fight with Clinton, myself, and Alex Jones ended, Urien entered the room with a box of mirrors. He shouted "AEGIS P-" and was then hit with forbidden action poisoning, dying violently with us being unable to do a single thing to save him. It was traumatizing, but it also gives us the exact moment the necklace left the Prop Warehouse. Dante yells in panic and then runs out of the horror set, as he was hiding there the whole time.

Me, Alex Jones, and Smasher head upstairs and over to the Executive Building, where we see Dante trying to bust down the door with a tree. I go into the bar and get some ice cream while Smasher is annoying in my general direction, while Alex Jones loads the microwave. Shoey shows up, dressed as Franz Von Papen, and he proposes to me. I'm very flattered, and I need some time to think about it! Unfortunately, the microwave starts spewing fumes everywhere, and I collapse into unconsciousness for the night.
Smasher
- woke up, tore off the shirt mcd wrote on night 1
- examined the trailer, still covered in rum
- planned on assaulting mcds trailer again but instead looked and saw MATPAT by the statue, with his arm busted, as DANTE entered the horror set
- realized that matpat was actually LIGHT GAMER, grabbed my lamppost
- matpat got off the ground and tried to go to the gathering room, but i beat up up with the lamppost
- he twitched on the ground and i sort of forgot about mcds trailer so went into executive building instead
- as i went towards the other plant, BUBSY jumped from behind a desk and tried to strangle me with a pillowcase
- elbowed him in the stomach, pissed in the plant, the went upstairs as bubsy reeled from the pain
- ripped the poster i broke night 1 in half, pocketed it because why not
- BUBSY came upstairs, i glared at him and he chucked nervously before going down the walkway; this was the last time i saw him
- went downstairs toward my trailer, saw HANNIBAL leave the tool shed with a folded blanket, then enter the gathering room
- left my lamppost behind, saw TRIP, METTATON, and NEOPHYTE REDGLARE leave the horror set, and SEAL and HONOKA enter; went in myself
- found ALEX JONES and HONOKA having an argument about religion, ignored them and grabbed the maga hat
- went into the costume lab, began dressing up as HILLARY CLINTON
- NINTENDOEMPLOYE came in and put on a fedora while i was dressing up, then began looking for more clothes as i went back downstairs
- ALEX JONES and HONOKA were still arguing, i interrupted and began insulting alex
- he became furious and we began fighting, covered by cartoon smoke again
- honoka gets caught up in it and alex accidentally hurts her with a trowel he apparently has, causing her to bleed on him
- after the fight i apologize to alex and thank him for changing my ways before donning the maga hat
- URIEN then ran in with a big box and some mirrors, and screamed something at us
- he then literally DROPPED FUCKING DEAD in front of us, prompting DANTE to jump out of hiding and run out the door screaming
- alex, honoka and i went together to the corporate bar
- honoka grabbed some ice cream, while alex microwaved some weird dirt shit
- alex slipped on a gas mask as i began feeling weird
- then SHOEY ran in, dressed as a politician, and proposed to honoka
- between this and the fumes i couldnt handle any more and passed out
Teddie
Alright, I've been scratching my head and I've come up with a few questions to ask!

First off, I'd like a rules clarification!

The murderer for Urien is whoever took the necklace from the warehouse, correct?

Secondly, let's get some basics covered!

Let's check out the kitchen in general, to see if there's any notable blood traces or if the weapon used to decapitate Bubsy is in there!

Also, let's take a look at the Prop Warehouse's roof; I remember hearing someone say there were vents up there before!

What's the deal with the suit of armor in the prop warehouse itself?

Lastly...

I found this flash drive in a vending machine during the night. I'd like to plug it into one of the computers in the audio lab and check it out.
NintendoEmploye
I wake up to find Seal in my room with her pants down. I kick her out and spend a few minutes recomposing myself before heading out.

I walk through the horror set where I see Alex Jones and Honoka arguing about something. I head upstairs alongside Smasher. I grab myself a fedora so I can look my best for the ladies tomorrow night at the party. Smasher puts on a Hillary Clinton costume and heads downstairs.

I head over to the roof walkway and toward the executive building. While doing so I see a shadowy figure with antlers enter the prop warehouse.

I enter the executive building and see Dante smacking at the locked door with a tree. I pass by and take the elevator downstairs. When the doors open I am immediately blasted by the strong smell of piss. Feeling queasy I make my way over to the computer and check it out. I find that somebody had logged into it.

I exit and head over to the tool shed. I pick up the full bottle of pills that I accidentally tossed off the building on the previous night. I pass behind the horror set and back to my trailer to sleep.
Spooks?
(Nov 10, 2018 at 3:16 AM)Teddie Wrote: Alright, I've been scratching my head and I've come up with a few questions to ask!

First off, I'd like a rules clarification!

The murderer for Urien is whoever took the necklace from the warehouse, correct?

Oh? Yeah! That's how it works! That'd be whoever triggered the action, right? So it makes sense that they'd be the killer.

(Nov 10, 2018 at 3:16 AM)Teddie Wrote: Secondly, let's get some basics covered!

Let's check out the kitchen in general, to see if there's any notable blood traces or if the weapon used to decapitate Bubsy is in there!

Also, let's take a look at the Prop Warehouse's roof; I remember hearing someone say there were vents up there before!

What's the deal with the suit of armor in the prop warehouse itself?
The Kitchen has a couple drops of blood around the deep fryer, as well as a trail of blood leading out to the Playground, where a big pile of meat sits. A terrible looking cake sits on the counter, with some glasses of cooking wine. Milk, a bag of flour, and eggs are sitting out as well.

The Prop Warehouse Roof contains two vents. One of them leads to just above the Tool Shed, and one of them leads to inside the Prop Warehouse, above a pile of boxes.

The suit of armor is in pieces. It appears to have all its straps undone as well, as if it was taken off in a hurry and left on the ground. Besides that, it appears to be relatively undamaged and in good shape.

(Nov 10, 2018 at 3:16 AM)Teddie Wrote: Lastly...

I found this flash drive in the broken vending machine during the night. I'd like to plug it into one of the computers in the audio lab and check it out.
You plug the flash drive into a computer in the Audio Lab. It contains two folders. One, labeled "Storyboards", has a sequence of drawings depicting someone you don't recognize hitting a glass walkway with a hammer. The other, labeled "Endgame Test Footage", is password locked.
Honoka Kosakatua
Investigate the pile of meat.

Can we get a description of the person we don't recognize?

Attempt to climb out of the Prop Warehouse via the pile of boxes.
Light Gamer
Hello, Internet...and no, today I don’t have an episode of Game Theory for you. You know what’s not a theory? Bullying. And lately I’ve been bullied a lot by all of you.

[Image: d4d.jpg]

I don’t know why you hate me. Maybe you’re mad that I gave the Pope Undertale, maybe you’re mad about the indisputable fact that Sans is Ness, or maybe you’re mad that you’re not as popular than me. I can’t know and I won’t know. But I want to give you guys an idea of what I went through just last night.

I went to the Executive Building to get stuff for Trip’s wonderful birthday party which, if you didn’t go, let me tell you—it was awesome. And y’know what? I take back my invitation. You guys are uninvited from Trip’s birthday party that already happened. He didn’t want you there anyway.

As I was walking past the Statue, I see Dante near Alex Jones, who interrupts his own speech just to attack me and break my arm! As I call out for help, bleeding out in painful, horrible pain on the floor...Dante plops some sort of tree in front of me, magically appears behind me, and kicks me back into the floor. Needless to say, my next theory will be about how Dante is sociopathic. Just like Jake Paul!

I shakily get up, and lock eyes with Smasher, who’s by her room. There’s nothing I can do to stop her from charging at me and beating me senseless with a lamppost. You guys don’t know pain until you die and then get beat up three times in a row.

Struggling for breath and nearing death!...I drag myself to the Gathering Room and set up Trip’s great party anyway. Yeah, that’s right, I pulled through for my friend Trip even in pain and sorrow, minutes from death’s doorstep. My head starts to hurt from the thrashing, and the very loud and definitely not mumbly rap doesn’t help. In a blur, I see someone walk in carrying something, enter the bathroom hall, and then leave still carrying something...I see a teddy bear dude go into the Kitchen, and then leave with someone else, offering me a salad. I take it, but I clearly bled all over it because of you cyberbullies! Shoey comes in and kicks me in the damn head again and this time I really can’t tell what’s what.

Someone leaves the Kitchen...but then Trip and two other homies come in and start partying with me! They probably got thirsty, so I pointed them over to the Kitchen so they could quench their thirst. The bear comes in and goes upstairs...Seal goes into the Kitchen at some point...a white-haired dude stands on the wall, Seal leaves, white-hair goes upstairs, an obese guy comes in and gives me alcohol which I take a huge gulp of to numb the incredible pain that you guys put me through—and a shadowy figure backhands me with the playground wheel, just adding more to the injury because of course! They go to the Kitchen, then I hear a roar and the birthday boy himself, Slip—I mean Trip, sorry, my head, it still hurts—starts running out, being chased by the roaring creature.

Shoey comes down, starts reciting some old-guy speech, then kicked me in the head again, knocking me out.

How can so many people harbor so much hate? You guys are evil, and I’ll be reporting you to YouTube all at once for harassment and stalking.

Sans is disappointed in you guys.
Honoka Kosakatua
I beat the shit out of Roller with my shovel and investigate the injuries that result.