[Night 2 - Studio B] INVESTIGATION PHASE

Larry Foulke
Well hello again, my friends. It's time for another nightly meet-up, where our surviving cast will be enjoying each other's company, friendship, kindness, and love...

And my ANGER that there are now giant blastmarks on the second floor! Whoever did that, I swear to god you're paying for that. Literally. It's coming out of your check. That labor isn't cheap you assholes, stop fucking up my studio!

Anyways, you can all probably guess why you're here. You all know why I call any meetings like this. Because... A body, or parts of it, have been found.

@Sayori Has been found dead, blown into a ton of pieces on the second floor in the middle of the room. Good lord, this one is quite graphic, so if you can't handle stuff like this I'd suggest avoiding the immediate area. To be fair, I swear to god you said "kill me" or "let me die" so many times I figured you'd just forgotten any other words in this language. Anyways, here's what we've got.

Case Files

-Bits and pieces of Sayori and her clothes are scattered around the second floor
-There's a giant blast mark between the Saloon and the dorms
-One or more people were AFK tonight.
-There's also bits of wood strewn about as well
-The Prop Workshop has green paint strewn around
-One or more items have been removed from the Prop Workshop
-There are more cameras missing from the Editing Room
-The kitchen smells heavily of gas
-There appears to have been someone unknown in the studio tonight
-One or more dorm rooms were trespassed into tonight
-ROLE POWER EVIDENCE: A ten pack of matches was at the scene at some point, with one match missing. These matches are similar to some found at the Restaurant and Bar

Other Info

-Some jackass must have stolen a hand off the "Flossing" statue
-There's quite a bit of beer missing from the bar
-There's an impact mark on the northern doorframe of the waiting room
-The security checkpoint's metal detectors were set off tonight
-The woods are still dark dumbasses
-The Janitor and Security Guard were interacted with tonight
-ZA PRODUCER is quite tired of having to use his disguise...

As for Sayori herself, let's see what she was hiding in terms of skills...

@Sayori was the Ultimate Film Critic

Ultimate Film Critic:

Well now that that's over, let's move on, here's how things stand.

The Map

[Image: 9EOnfZP.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: Yym749b.png]

Room description:

Now get to work, my loyal employees. Who killed her? Was it suicide? Do I know who did it? Of course I do, now figure it out. And get it right this time... We'll say you have until, say, 3PM CST Sunday, longer for extension reasons, to get this right for once.

Don't let me down, friends. Maybe I'll abandon this disguise if you make me proud. It is getting quite stuffy in here.

current players
@"Jim Davis"
@Coffee
@Crash Bandicoot
@Kaede Akamatsu
@Two_Finger
@Mario
@Nostalgia Critic
@Gnome
@Amoeba
@Hearts
@Peach Anne
@Shroomguy
@Serval the Serval
@The Other Monokuma
Mario
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT YOU ALL HAD ONE JOB.

WAHOO
Crash Bandicoot
woah!
Gnome
woah!
Monika
Aw... what a shame! I wanted to kill her myself.

She's tried to hang herself both night one and two... poor thing's too depressive to play right now!

[Image: c09fa97255.jpg]

See? I even photoshopped something in to later go on ahead and post... (but of course, this is stolen.)

Oh well! Have fun! My work here is done.

M̵͈̟̻̩͖̺̻͒̓́͗̎͛͂͜͟͝y̢̙̣̝̝͚̅̓͋̀͛͡͡ s͙̟̞̞̠̥̤͋͛̈̀̚̚͡͝͠o̗͎̘̖̠̤͉̓͆̍́͋̚͜͠l̫̩͈̺̯̿͗͌̍͠ȩ̧̛̮̪̝̬̻̫̮̎͊̍͒͑̀͞ͅ p̷̥̠̙͙̟̈̋̇̄͒ư̞͕̘̹̗̥̫̯͙̯̈́̄͡r̶͖̩͈̫̬̩̖̰̮̆̒̈̔̄̉͋͘͠ṗ̴̧̨̥̬͇̣̉̀̂̄̎̍̇̍͠ö̷̘̺̱̓͊̄͘͜͢ş̷̡̡͈̦̠͔͍̽̔̽̑͗̒ê̱̟̭̖̽̊̓͒̈̇̕͞ͅ ǒ̟͕͉̣̟̼̃̕͟͠͞ͅf̴̥͕͉͖͔̘͇͊̽̒̍̔̀ g͈̺͉̫̺̓͋̏̀̀̐̈́̚̕͝ẹ̵̡̰͉̊̀̽̅͑̑͑̚͜͡͠t̷̢̞̖̻̞̻͕̘͕̱̉̃́̃͞t̢̛͎̺͎̥̩̳̪͊̎̇͂͊̆̌͘͠ͅi̵̡̨̧̙͈͎͒͂̉̔̍n̢̢͍͚̫̹͉̂͆̈̄͢͝͡g̢̛̠̮̦͖͒͒̃̓̚ Ṣ̢̞͓͙̥͐̾̆͑̔a̸̦̜̦͓̲̘̰̗͉͕͑̈̀͛́̆̂͊̾̿y̵̨̛̯̬̗̞̬̹̓̂̄̈̃ŏ̷̢̙̗͚̳͈̇̎͐͌̚͝r̶̫̯̯͓̻͓̍̒͗͋͒́͡i̛̤͍̖̖͖̲̓́̓̾̓̍̚̕ ḳ̸̢̨̛̳̯͐̌̄̋͘i̵̲̱͖̟͖̥͎̪͊̀̎̐̇͒̌͑̆̄ͅͅl̗̯͍̤̳̉̉̽̿̇͌̅̓̚͞ĺ̸̨̬̠͈̞͕̺͐͂̒̓̂̎̂̕̕ę̷̡̩̪͈͕̿͌͒͋̈́̔̅d̳͚̼͚̼͕̘̱̾͌͐̅͑͒ h͍̜̝̠̙̐͆̓͆͐͟͞a̷̞̳̩̯̻͖͔͙̒̈͌͆̂̃͟ͅs̵̯̦̩̘̩̦̗͙̣̃͛̒̄̎͟ w͇̳̟̝͇͙̝̙̮̓̎̆͗̐̕o̸̧̢͙͙̰͖̖̳͓̓͆̍̀͐͢r̴̢̯͙̮̯̩̼̂̄̐́͡k̖̲̥̼͎̍̽̔͐̀̋̓̏ę̶̤̩̦̤͕͐́̈̀̅̀̅͆d̶͈͖̲̱̖̮̰͇͎̓̃̀͌̀͢͝.̢̡̢̭͖͕̓͛̌́͟͠ S̠̖͉͔̪͙̑͂̍̀̈͑̎̇e̶̢̩̙̻̟͊̊̍̀̏̀̈̌̚͟͞ḛ̛͕̥̞̠̃͋͗̽̿̋͠͡ ý̵̡̟̦̼̼̭̲̎͑͌̍̀̑͗̕ͅő͇̳̙̯͉̑͛̓̾̌͐̐͜͞u̪̭̣͖͍͗͌̏̉͂͂̓̚͟͠ͅ ń̛͔̩̘̩̯̯̠̦̗̏͋̀̾̎̊̕e̢͇͓͚̱̻͊̍̂̾̒̎͘͠x̷̛̣͔̥̩̤͔͗̀̒̆̈̾̄̒͢͝ţ̯͇̲̝̞̇̅͑͊͂͢͡͠ t̛͉̣̺̝̪̬̙͂́̓̽̽̕͜͟͡͝i̡͍͖̘͔͍̫͆̉̒̿̋̄̀̀͞m̠̩̘̖̜̰͓̩̼̐̈̀͌͆̌͜͝ë̱̣̻̤͉͚̺̱̯̿̅͌͞.̷̧̣̭̠̞̉͒͛̿̅̀͑͞

[Image: 9529fc637f.png]
Larry Foulke
(Nov 10, 2018 at 1:53 AM)Monika Wrote: Aw... what a shame! I wanted to kill her myself.

You still don't work here, fuck off.
Morgan
I want to make immediate apologies to Liz and the Janitor. I almost fucking clubbed the Janitor's head in during a panic and I didn't go investigate the bang when Liz told me to. I will accept full beatings and lashes.

I was woken up by the sound of a loud BANG. I went outside and saw Liz, so I asked her what was up. She said something along the lines of, "Fuck if I know, you go figure it out." I didn't feel like arguing with her considering she had her gun out, but whatever. Next I went to go find the Janitor for a chat but he was cleaning a spill. I said "Come to the waiting room if you want to talk because I'll be there." I expected him to come much later so I panicked and almost killed him with my cube bat when he showed up. I feel so bad. I heard somebody splashing around the lake set after. Maybe not, I was too busy crying.

I went to the PROP WORKSHOP and got a length of rope and some tape, then worked out. I walked past the giant BURN MARKS on the floor and go to bed.

Janitor, I'm so sorry.
I'll show you a real dance....
Peach Anne
HIIII! It's me, P-Chan again~

Last night I was so pumped up from the stream I watched that I decided to go to Editing Room to make a highlight reel of all the sick as heck kills that Cattomiya Piñata ( ⓛ ω ⓛ *) made! On my way there I saw Mario and made sure to wave and say HELLO! \(≧▽≦)/
He must've been really busy or very deaf because he didn't really respond. (´・ᴗ・ ` )

Eventually I got to the editing room and made my S1ck as H3ck!!11 frag video for Cattomiya. I forgot to bring my Xenoware computer so I didn't have any of the footage I grabbed so I had to re-enact the scenes and do my own sound effects o(>ω<)o . But, right when I finished my vid a real sound effect happened right outside the Editing Room !

I looked outside and it was like a scene straight from Pay'rSomeBones Fightfield, there were gibs flying everywhere! 3d violence is really scary so I stayed in the editing lab for a bit to make sure I didn't get PK'd |д・). I heard what sounded like a gunshot and saw a dark blur run by towards the forkknife dance statue. After a bit I decided to take my chances and run downstairs.

Once I got to the first floor again I saw Jim Davis close to the Restaurant, maybe he was looking for some lasagna? ( ˘▽˘)っ♨. After the day's events I felt pretty shaken up, so I decided to spend the rest of my time in My Room where it's nice and safe. (「• ω •)「
Crash Bandicoot
[Image: 58vI8mP.png]

Sorry about yesterday, everyone! Seems like some Aussie weirdo managed to run off with my su- I mean my uh... fur. But fear not, for the super marsupial himself has returned to you all, so rejoice!

[Image: 4rGCDMG.png]

BOOM! Kicked my door open, ready to run out and greet the day the Crash way, when I found myself Crash-ing to the floor. Seems like the Nostalgia Critic had something to do with it, because all I could hear was his nasally little laugh. Go ahead, laugh on, baby man. I don't need nostalgia when the best days of my career are right in front of me.

[Image: U02sDMB.png]

Before I left, Doug Unfunny went ahead and tied some cloth around my ankle here. I don't know what that guy's problem is, but if he were as good at investigations as he was at being a weirdo, I wouldn't need to be wasting my time with this account! But whatever, it'll take a lot more than some simple prank to keep this Bandicoot down.

[Image: r5OYYnm.png]

See, I'm on a mission. The world needs- no, DESERVES to know the truth about that plumbing, platforming pest. The video didn't seem to work out that well, seeing as the only person who watched it kinda hates my guts since we almost got her killed. These things happen! So my next plan? Subterfuge. I RAN over to the Prop Workshop like I was on Games Done Quick, eager to find a frog costume to impersonate my failing "friend." I heard some chatter in the Editing Room, but I paid it no mind. Mission.

[Image: ZZSjyYJ.png]

No fucking costumes

[Image: 53XKn5K.png]

Whatever! Who needs costumes, anyway? Not this guy! There ain't nothin' a little brain power and elbow grease can't solve. So I went ahead and did the next best thing and completely covered myself in green paint. At this point I'm basically a frog in every way except physically.

The noise in the Editing Room stopped, followed by another BOOM! I looked out the entrance of the Prop Workshop when I saw bits of that Sayori girl falling all over the place! Woah! I did not sign up for spontaneous combustion, so I booked it the hell outta there. I ran towards the Lake Set and dove as far down as I could into the lake.

[Image: EFkTk6g.png]

I eventually resurfaced after what seemed like forever, touching down on sweet, sweet golf-course grass. I was pretty exhausted, so I just fell asleep right there.

...So is anyone convinced that Mario sucks yet?
Serval the Serval
[Image: jzNni1m.png]

Oops! I was AFK (Always for Kaban) last night so I don't have an account to post!
Amoeba
Another murder?! Who could've done this!?

Can I examine the wood scattered around?
Two_Finger
wake up at the bar hehe cause I ehar an explosion upstairs.
I strecht out all the bar stiffness and hit up the dorms to visit my room
I start to go upstair and see peachanne entering her tomb and Liz the bodygaurd goin to bar, and then I finally climb stair
I go loiter in the wet rooms and nothing happens so I levae
bored of that I go downbstairs and make my way out the east exit, someone shouts "wait, come back" as I go
I enter the woods for some reason and get super lost as soon as I enter
wandering around forever, I finally see the light and walk towards it, back at the dorms
I run over to the waiting room and there's nothing there, then head to the south elevator and go upstairas I exit, I see a green figure laying in the grass on the lake set
I head east and spot what seems to be the aftermath of that explosion that woke me, what a shame
I avoid stepping on the remains and enter the editing room, where I check out the monitors
I go to the lake set and see the green dude again and then walk east to the dorms and then go to sleep in big's room
Hearts
I woke up and headed to the bar as functioning adults do. Got stared down by Gnome along the way and skedaddled outta there

Inside the bar I saw The Other Monokuma, but he didn't stick around long. It was when I was drinking alone that I saw someone who didn't belong in the studio: GentlemansGambit. We shot the shit about nothing in particular until I was pretty sloshed, then he left as abruptly as he came. No idea what he was doing here though

After that I headed up the elevator to the prop workshop, spotting a green figure by the lake set along the way. I grabbed a safe to store stuff in my room from the workshop, then I headed back down the elevator. I accidentally tripped the checkpoint alarm by carrying the safe through it, so...my bad. I stopped by the souvenir shop real quick, then went back to my room

I never heard the explosion, nor did I witness the crime scene while I was upstairs. All I saw was Crash - I mean, a frog - lying in the grass
Mario
what the fuck why am i still alive is my role fake
Mario
or is everyone just laughing at my pain i guess thats good clown shit
Liz [Security Guard]
With this nonstop murder train, my job is hard enough without Studio A's worst guy crossing over.

gentlemansGambit, I think it was? I was spending my time by the back door, and this guy comes in like he owns the place, and heads over to the bar. At least he got outta here before I had to actually do anything. Can't complain too much.

Ended up just going to the bar myself, and killing the rest of my night with my favorite poison.
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: 5K7UJDU.png]

... I stayed at the Saloon the whole night. I saw her there. We didn't talk to each other.

The Other Monokuma opened the door to the room, but he left after he saw us.

Sayori left a while after, that's when the explosion happened...

[Image: xLpX7OV.png]

Well, it's not as if she was helpful in the first place, right?
Nostalgia Critic
Hellooo, I'm the Nostalgia Critic! I trip it so you don't have to!

And that's exactly what I did! I tripped Crash and Jim! I tied bedsheets to their feet to help everyone figure out if they did anything weird.

That's legitimately it, beyond hearing a gunshot and an explosion well after it.
Larry Foulke
Okay sorry for the wait, during my absence someone has activated their role power which has granted another piece of evidence to the Case Files, so they are now updated.

Case Files

-Bits and pieces of Sayori and her clothes are scattered around the second floor
-There's a giant blast mark between the Saloon and the dorms
-One or more people were AFK tonight.
-There's also bits of wood strewn about as well
-The Prop Workshop has green paint strewn around
-One or more items have been removed from the Prop Workshop
-There are more cameras missing from the Editing Room
-The kitchen smells heavily of gas
-There appears to have been someone unknown in the studio tonight
-One or more dorm rooms were trespassed into tonight
-ROLE POWER EVIDENCE: A ten pack of matches was at the scene at some point, with one match missing. These matches are similar to some found at the Restaurant and Bar
Hearts
I'd like to inspect the, uh, pieces of Sayori. Their sizes, location, any marks or burns