Spooks?
Alright, before that Devil May Cry-looking Director guy steals my thunder again, it's time for the Trial!

I'm sure you all know how that goes! Place your votes, make your deductions!
NintendoEmploye
I vote for gentlemansGambit on both cases. The Studio Executive told me that he did both murders in the Discord.
Shoey1
Vote: The two homestuck dorks
Alex Jones
Currently, Urien for Bubsy. The Populace agrees.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Honoka Kosakatua
urien murdered bubsy and did the world a favor
gentlemansGambit

[| uw\en-for-bwubsy |] :,(
Teddie
[Image: 9ELNxM0.png]
Detective Teddie with another thrilling set of theories here!

First off, let's start with the first murder of the night, Bubsy.

I'm basing this mostly off of Light Gamer's testimony here, so bear with me...!

Around about the time Smasher sees Bubsy upstairs, Light Gamer is being beat up outside.

By the time Light Gamer heads to the gathering room to set up Trip's bearthday party, our killer ambushes Bubsy in the toolshed, and rams him through the woodchipper, leaving his head. He then picks up the head, places it in his box of mirrors, and leaves to the gathering room.

Light Gamer is a bit dazed at this time, so he only sees someone in a blur head in and out of the bathroom hall, carrying something both times. I think the killer went to the kitchen and slam dunked Bubsy's head into the frier!

As to who the killer is? Well, when I went into the gathering room, I saw Light Gamer there... and Urien, yelling and throwing mirrors around.

...So my vote for Bubsy's killer is Urien.

As for the murder of Urien, well...

His forbidden action was tripped, causing him to die violently in the horror set, much to Smasher, Honoka, Dante and Alex Jones' shock and horror. His forbidden action was the removal of a specific necklace from the Prop Warehouse.

For most of the night, our running theory has been that a mysterious Wendigo figure was the thief, as he was spotted by NintendoEmploye entering the warehouse apparently shortly before Urien died.

However, I figured something out!

Shortly after Urien dies, Dante runs over to the executive building and starts trying to get into the Records Room. NintendoEmploye spots him there right after he sees the Wendigo enter the warehouse...

...But Urien could only have died after whoever the necklace thief was removed the necklace from the warehouse. And Dante only headed over to the executive building after Urien died. So there's a notable time disrepancy there in NintendoEmploye's account.

Moreso... this means there's a notable chunk of time where NintendoEmploye is in the vicinity of the roof of the Prop Warehouse, shortly before Urien's forbidden action tripped.

I have to say this smells very suspicious to me! I think NintendoEmploye is the necklace thief, and thus Urien's killer!

...at least, until someone brings up a better theory, that is.
Mettaton
[Image: image0.png]

Honoka Kosakatua
With the possibility introduced that the Wendigo was operating remotely, and could unlock the door for the thief without taking the items, I would like to vote NintendoEmploye for Urien's murder.
DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
Voting for Urien for Bubsy's death, lame-ass bobcat deserves it for being in way lamer games than I'm in
[Image: ede29e7b-bc10-457d-9891-17da97e9c77c.png]
"First I whip it out. Then I thrust it. With great force! Every angle..! It penetrates! Until..! With great strength! I.. ram it in! In the end, we are all satisfied, and you are set free."
-Dante from the Devil May Cry Series™
Light Gamer
Urien is my vote for the murder of Bubsy. I think that the only reason this became a double murder tonight is that Urien was in some way pulled away from the necklace he was supposed to be defending—like, for example, trying to stop one thief from taking the necklace. I believe that thief is Bubsy, and that Urien killed them to defend the necklace. As he was going through the process of disposing of the body and carrying on, he neglected to defend the necklace from a second thief, leading to his forbidden action being triggered. I don’t yet feel comfortable placing my vote regarding the murder of Urien.

But that’s just a theory, a Game Theory, etc etc
Hannibal Buress
Well I'm not totally sure who killed that urine dude but I'm pretty sure he killed bubsy
Terezi Pyrope
[Image: tz_lynch_concede.png]
S33MS L1K3 UR13N K1LL3D TH3 C4T

[Image: tz_lynch_confused.png]
4S FOR WHO K1LL3D H1M THOUGH...

1 GU3SS N1NT3NDO3MPLOY33?
MY MON3Y W4S ON MCD, HON3STLY, BUT TH3 JURY H4S CHOS3N
Shoey1
Unvote: Homestuck losers
Vote Urien for Bubsy's murder
Vote: MCD for Uriens murder
Damn the british
Alex Jones
I'm currently all in for GamerGateGambit boy for killing my fighting buddy Urien.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
I'm gonna agree with my man Alex, my vote for killing Urien goes to the fat shitbag
[Image: ede29e7b-bc10-457d-9891-17da97e9c77c.png]
"First I whip it out. Then I thrust it. With great force! Every angle..! It penetrates! Until..! With great strength! I.. ram it in! In the end, we are all satisfied, and you are set free."
-Dante from the Devil May Cry Series™
Hannibal Buress
With that new info about the wendigo, it seems like that gambit dude killed Urine
Honoka Kosakatua
I would like to switch my vote from NintendoEmploye to Gentleman's Gambit or however it's spelled.
NintendoEmploye
I also cast my vote against gentleman'sGambit for the death of Urien. It seems like the wendigo monster was the only one to enter the warehouse and take things last night. They were out in the woods both nights where it seems like the monster came from so the connection is that they have some ability to control/command it.

I also add my vote to the pile for Urien for the murder of Bubsy for similar reasons as others posted in this thread.
sealelement
i'm on board with voting gentleman's gambit as the one who offed urien, and urien as the one who offed bubsy.

frankly, if youre gonna kill bubsy and disappoint trip like that, you deserve karmic punishment
100% pure gamer 100%