[Night 3 - Studio A] - Party Time

Xavier [Director]
[Image: C7dBVTz.png?1]

Alriiiight! Tonight we're gonna have a REAL party, Hollywood style, baby!

Who would have thought, this kind of party kicking off out here in the woods? Maybe I can can finally just have a couple drinks, unwind, and enjoy a nice, murder-free night for once. Gotta say, it was a great idea making this submission post myself, because I can just "studio rewrite" this shit and get rid of the motive.

Instead of a motive, I'll be bringing a whole bunch of stuff to the Horror Set. For this night only, it'll be decked out in party stuff. No motive, again, stop killing people, but you WILL be fired if you do not visit the Horror Set at some point tonight, so at least try to be a good sport, hey?
The Map

[Image: k1JMhxJ.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: 98JDuWO.png]

Room Descriptions:

Your actions are due in by 7:00 PM PST tomorrow, and any submissions put in late will NOT count towards your actions.

Current Players
@DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
@NintendoEmploye
@Shoey
@Alex Jones
@Teddie
@Honoka Kosakatua
@Mettaton
@Light Gamer
@Hannibal Buress
@Cinna!
@Terezi Pyrope
@sealelement
@MCD
@Smasher
sealelement
come join the congaline everbody
sealelement
everyone be sure to bring something to add to the witch's brew too!!!!!!!!!!!
100% pure gamer 100%
Jetamo
[Image: tumblr_n95ylrGaBO1rwccsao1_250.gif]
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Spooks?
I don't think I like being undermined like this.
The Other Monokuma
(Nov 12, 2018 at 2:58 AM)Monokuma Wrote: I don't think I like being undermined like this.
I'd make an elaborate plot to kill 'em for ya but he's on the wrong set.
And I got somebody else's money riding on this thing.
sealelement
Everyone be sure to bring one ingredient for the Witch's Brew! Also, I'm going to be running a lottery! Come to the party to get a Lottery Ticket! Results will be read at the end of the night.
100% pure gamer 100%