[Day 3 - Studio A] The Party Pooper

Spooks?
Puhuhuhuhu, let this be a lesson to you, Director! Not even a party is free from the cold grasp of despair! That's right, while your attempt at a no-kill night was admirable, I'm afraid it fell a little short, because there's been a murder!

@Light Gamer has been found dead, er, again. This time, in the Park Set and dressed as some IGN journalist. It appears as if half his body has been burned to resemble Two Face from Batman. Last, but uh, definitely not least, his mouth is also filled with literal shit.

His role was Ultimate Makeup Artist

rolecard:

Puhuhuhu, well, would you look at that? He sure didn't last long after popping back up! What a shame, what a shame. Alas, poor Roller. Now, I know you're all gonna just NOT want to lynch someone, and we can't have that, can we now? Puhuhuhuhu! That's why I'm gonna lay it out straight: If you do not vote for the correct culprit, your chances of dying double on the following night.

I bet you just can't bear a condition like that, huh? At this rate, you'll all be dead before any kind of "merge", which is just perfect for me!

Case Files
-The victim's body is lying face up in the Park Set, badly burned and with shit coming out of his mouth
-The Horror Set is filled with tables, many of which have been knocked over
-A punch bowl lies on the ground in a puddle
-A horrible cooking pot sits on one of the tables, filled with a horrible brew
-Cocaine and liquor are everywhere, as well as some mushrooms
-A massive beach ball, painted with an odd pattern sits in the room
-The roulette wheel has been moved to the room
-All the movie posters from the Executive Building have been taken
-The Wendigo animatronic now has bright red lips and angry red eyebrows, and is in a different position
-The makeshift tombstone infowars desk is now stuck to the ceiling

other info
-Speakers from the Audio Lab sit on a couple of the tables
-CAPEKINO IS ART is painted in thick black letters on the back wall

The Map

[Image: k1JMhxJ.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: 98JDuWO.png]

Room Descriptions:
The investigation will end at 7:00 PM PST tomorrow.

Current Players
@DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
@NintendoEmploye
@Shoey
@Alex Jones
@Teddie
@Honoka Kosakatua
@Mettaton
@Hannibal Buress
@Cinna!
@Terezi Pyrope
@sealelement
@MCD
@Smasher

current NPCs
@Trip [Cameraman]
@Xavier [Director]
sealelement
i'd like to investigate light gamer's body for wounds other than the batman burns
sealelement
and then spit on his body after i do
100% pure gamer 100%
Teddie
Hey guys... I'm feeling a little dizzy at the moment after the party, so my account's gonna have to be later.

H-however, I'd like to check out the Park Set! I'd also like to try and figure out what type of burns Light Gamer has!
sealelement
oh i also want to know what all got added to the witch's brew
100% pure gamer 100%
Honoka Kosakatua
Owwww... my head hurts. And I don't even have my shovel anymore.

But at least I'm not Light Gamer!

I wake up in the executive building, grabbing my shovel as I do so. Since I have it, I fear nothing! Heading to the roulette table, I play some roulette with Alex Jones and Shoey. I then check out the Records Room as they go into the elevator, and...

I don't know if it's safe to talk about what I saw there, yet. I'll share it once I know more.

Either way, when I exit the records room, the elevator comes down to meet me. Apparently someone went up to 3F or 4F while I wasn't looking! I go down to the lobby and check the potted plants, finding a lot of piss. And nothing else.

Heading out of the executive building, I go to the party. Dante frisks a cum-smelling Venom cosplayer (why), leaving me free to enter the Horror Party. There, MCD and Smasher stand out among the guests, but there's several people there. I find what I need - Urien's corpse. I'm sorry, Urien, but it's time for me to sever my ties with the past. Pulling his corpse out to the park, I raise my shovel to the heavens, scream my renunciation of my heritage, and slice off his head before giving it a kick. Then I just leave it there. No art. No posing. I have desecrated a corpse for no reason other than to spit in my father's face.

As I head back to the party, someone screams and runs out of it, while on fire. Presumably Light Gamer en route to his humiliating demise. When I head back into the party, I meet Dante, who asks to hold onto my shovel until I leave. I've got no problem with that, so I give it to him, but he's never given it back. Please return my shovel. I miss it.

Seal and Cinna are dancing Thriller, while MCD and Smasher have a dramatic duel to the death with french bread and a lamp post. Meanwhile, I decide to go chill with my friend Trip, and his friends Xavier and Terezi. We all shoot the shit while having some punch, Alex Jones joining us.

That's when he appeared. ZA PRODUCER! With a gun!

Xavier flipped him into the punch bowl. Serves him right.

Anyhow, that's about when Teddie showed up on a giant inflatable ball and bowled me over, knocking me out for the rest of the night. Teddie, why?

Investigate the Park Set in greater detail.
Xavier [Director]
[Image: b1euG0E.png]

Oh, you've gotta be fucking kidding me.

Am I not allowed ONE NIGHT?

[Image: bZ1Oi0Y.png]

Ah, whatever. Party might have been all jacked up towards the end, but hey, shit was great while it lasted. Heh heh heh, good times, gang, good times. Maybe you're not all that bad anyway, choosing to kill like, the worst user.

[Image: PshSwYQ.png]

No idea what this bear's on about regarding "the merge" though. Must be off his rocker. I'd ignore him, if I were you.
Teddie
(Nov 15, 2018 at 2:42 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Anyhow, that's about when Teddie showed up on a giant inflatable ball and bowled me over, knocking me out for the rest of the night. Teddie, why?

...the circus bear act is usually a riot at parties...
[Image: BBCJYWX.png]
Spooks?
(Nov 15, 2018 at 2:34 AM)sealelement Wrote: i'd like to investigate light gamer's body for wounds other than the batman burns
Besides the obvious broken arm and burns, he appears to be relatively unharmed. Besides, you know, the shit in his mouth. His eyes are bulging though, and his face is purple, as if he had been asphyxiated somehow.

(Nov 15, 2018 at 2:34 AM)sealelement Wrote: and then spit on his body after i do
You spit on his body. Feels good, if not productive.

(Nov 15, 2018 at 2:36 AM)sealelement Wrote: oh i also want to know what all got added to the witch's brew
You gaze into the Witch's Brew... It contains chicken noodle soup, spider man pasta of some sort, sriracha, an entire wumpa fruit, a MAGA hat, and some rotten beef.

(Nov 15, 2018 at 2:35 AM)Teddie Wrote: Hey guys... I'm feeling a little dizzy at the moment after the party, so my account's gonna have to be later.

H-however, I'd like to check out the Park Set! I'd also like to try and figure out what type of burns Light Gamer has!
You check out the Park Set. In terms of what's new, there are some scorch marks on the grass, as if something on fire was rolled in it, as well as the headless body of Urien. His head sits a few feet away.

Light Gamer's burns appear to be from a flamethrower, or some kind of pyrotechnic device. They don't look that serious though, and he likely wasn't on fire for long.
Honoka Kosakatua
Oh.

Oh god.

Does... does the shit completely block his airway?
Xavier [Director]
[Image: 73tqeDp.png]

Oh yeah, and that PRODUCER guy. What a fucking idiot.
Spooks?
(Nov 15, 2018 at 2:51 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Oh.

Oh god.

Does... does the shit completely block his airway?
Regrettably, this appears to be the case.
Mettaton
So THAT´S how CPR works! How lovely!
Honoka Kosakatua
Lie prone on the ground at the realization we have to figure out who the shitter was.

Get up and go investigate the horror set for fire-starting materials.
Mettaton
Is that turd a flaming hot turd? As in, does it look burnt?
Spooks?
(Nov 15, 2018 at 2:56 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Lie prone on the ground at the realization we have to figure out who the shitter was.
You just kinda lie there for a while. The dread almost consumes you, but you snap out of it. You've got a case to solve.

(Nov 15, 2018 at 2:56 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Get up and go investigate the horror set for fire-starting materials.
The Horror Set actually doesn't appear to have any pyrotechnics or anything, but there is a hot plate that the Witch's Brew was cooking on.
Honoka Kosakatua
Test the hot plate against Urien's arm. Does it actually ignite into flames or does it just burn?

my lotto number is 3
Smasher
lotto number is 6

full account coming shortly
Teddie
My lotto ticket is... ten!

I hope I win!
Smasher
btw i stole rainbow fabric night 2 when i dressed as hillary. didnt mention it because i didnt want what i did with it tonight to be stopped

- woke up in the bar, HONOKA was still asleep which was sad because i wanted to annoy her
- SHOEY was awake so instead i asked him if i could be the bridesmaid at the wedding, he said yes
- went down the elevator, retrieved the lamppost from my trailer
- threw the rainbow over ALEX JONES' trailer, saw SEAL enter the gathering room
- went into the horror set, saw TRIP and XAVIER by the punchbowl
- hugged trip, told him id protect him, but he didnt feel like he was in danger
- went upstairs, HANNIBAL came down carrying a bunch of speakers
- made a shitty jean grey outfit, which took a while
- went back downstairs, generic spooky music was playing
- SEAL was standing in front of some marvel posters and by a pot
- added the maga hat to the witches brew, grabbed a lottery ticket
- drank alcohol by the punchbowl, saw DANTE frisking people by the door
- ALEX JONES and SHOEY entered and were frisked, jones went upstairs
- MCD came in and told TRIP to come with him, trip agrees and they left
- IGN JOURNALIST (who i can tell is LIGHT GAMER thanks to his broken arm) added meat to the brew, tposed in the middle of the room
- METTATON entered hair and makeup
- ALEX JONES came back dressed as captain america, and TRIP returned with "MCD IS NOT THE MURDERER" written all over his face...like literally
- alex wished trip a happy belated birthday, they went to film something by the witches brew
- danced with my lamppost for a while
- SEAL called for a conga line and i joined, along with MCD, who entered and spilled a lot of liquor everywhere and on me
- a BACK FIGURE THAT SMELLS LIKE SEMEN suddenly ran in and went to hair and makeup, then returned
- he went over to the punchbowl XAVIER was next to and began painting on the walls
- HONOKA dragged URIEN'S corpse outside with a shovel
- METTATON returned and TRIP and ALEX JONES left the conga line to join him by a desk
- SEMEN MAN left at this point
- continued with the conga line for a bit, left after SEAL wanted to hold a vigil for bubsy which i wanted no part of
- MCD followed me and tried to piss me off, i responded by attempting to hurt him with my lamppost
- he grabbed some french bread to defend himself and we dueled each other for a good while
- SEAL and ALEX JONES talked about stan lee to the crowd, and CINNA walked by to gather cardboard
- SHOEY came over to me and mcd to act out a political drama and snort coke
- suddenly there was a loud scream, and LIGHT GAMER, who was now on fire, ran outside, never to be seen again
- thriller started playing and ALEX JONES tried to get an interview with me and mcd, but we ignored him
- then ZA PRODUCER invaded and insulted everyone, before pulling out a gun
- he was then promptly tossed into the punchbowl by XAVIER, so the party resumed
- and then TEDDIE tumbled downstairs on a beach ball and rammed into me, ko'ing me for the night