[Night 3 - Studio B] INVESTIGATION PHASE

Larry Foulke
Pixy walks in, stretching a bit as he does, and looks around.

Well well well... if my boss tells me I have to come to the office then it's usually cause someone bit the dust, right? Yeah, that's right. Think of me as a bad omen, I guess. Not as bad of an omen as my Buddy, let me tell you. That man's a legend. Me, I'm just a merc, so if this is what my boss wants me to do, then this is what I'll do.

So who was it this time... looks like it's our good friend @Peach Anne, huh. She's currently slumped over dead at the Lake Set, with blood coming out of her chest. How unfortunate. There's also two idiots there as well, but they're very much alive at least. So, let's get to it.

@Peach Anne was the ULTIMATE ASSASSIN

The Ultimate Assassin:

Such a great power, I would have loved to have her on the battlefield with me, but it looks like that isn't going to happen anymore. That's just how it goes, though. How about some info to get you started.

CASE FILES

-One or more people were afk tonight
-One or more role powers were used tonight
-The Restaurant is literally a wasteland, nothing's usable in there anymore
-There's some very weird, faint sounds coming from one of the rooms of the flooded hallway, like someone making gun sound effects
-The bar is missing some drinks
-A nailgun is missing from the Prop Workshop
-One or more paints were used tonight
-There's a giant net in front of the entrance to the woods
-A stool is sitting in the middle of the flooded hallway
-The Janitor looks... very uneasy.
-One or more people were in the woods tonight
-ROLE POWER: a bloody knife that looks like one from the Restaurant.

OTHER FILES
-The room of a deceased person was touched tonight
-The Saloon floor no longer has any spilled alcohol on it
-A couple people fell asleep outside of their room
-The Flossing statue is still missing its hand
-ZA PRODUCER went on an adventure tonight...

The Map

[Image: 9EOnfZP.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: Yym749b.png]

Room description:

Now in the interest of making sure that the fun isn't ruined tonight due to some previous, well, "funposting" we'll call it, the deceased will not be receiving any form of information on their death. Sorry 'bout it, it does just take one to ruin the party after all, and I'm not a very forgiving man. I'm also going to be instituting some form of punishment for any further AFK's after tonight's investigation. Nothing personal, just want to keep the ball rolling.

As for this mission's deadline, let's say you have until about 7 PM PST tomorrow, Thursday, to figure this one out. We're not doin' so hot on correct votes as of now, but I trust that you'll all be able to work this one out. Good luck.

CURRENT PLAYERS
@"Jim Davis"
@Coffee
@Crash Bandicoot
@Kaede Akamatsu
@Two_Finger
@Mario
@Gnome
@Amoeba
@Hearts
@Shroomguy
@Serval the Serval
@The Other Monokuma

CURRENT NPCS
@Liz [Security Guard]
@The Janitor [Janitor]
Two_Finger
I would like to show off my excellent video.
Two_Finger
oh yeah, this'll probably get answered in an account but I'd like to investigate the noises from the flooded dorm.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 15, 2018 at 2:24 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: I would like to show off my excellent video.

You play your... uh... "masterpiece" for the audience. It starts with a scene of mario and crash entering mario's room, then some random dark bits that appear to be someone walking in the woods for a long time, then next it flips over to a scene of some pale, coated figure entering Amoeba's room, then more walking in the woods, then MORE walking in the woods, then you see twofinger lifting up a camera and turning it off.

And that's the video!...? What a shit video...
Larry Foulke
(Nov 15, 2018 at 2:28 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: oh yeah, this'll probably get answered in an account but I'd like to investigate the noises from the flooded dorm.

You carefully make your way to one of the far back rooms where you can hear faint sounds of someone imitating gunshot sounds. As you start to head over you notice some wires dangling into the water...

The Janitor moves them so you can pass. You head into the far back room and find a camera replaying a video of Peach Anne making gunshot sounds and explosion sounds like her last one. The scene appears to be the editing room.
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: VkRfs6q.png]
Ehehehe... that wash a night to remember! I've had a lodda fun!

[Image: EGg552l.png]
But why did the peash-ann fellow die? They were the besht in the world!..

[Image: VkRfs6q.png]
Doeshn't matter. Judging from tha' role, wash prob'ly a killer anyway. I dun' care anymore! heeheehee...
Two_Finger
I wake up in Big's room, walk past the entrance to the woods and see coffee gnome there with a net
walk upstairs and grab my camera from the room, gnome goes to bed at this time
back downstairs coffee is gone, I put my camera down and have it record the night
I pass by the flooded dorm and peek down it and see an out of place barstool, which is new to this area
I grab another camera from the editing room, there seems to be no more left, and record the rest of my night
back in front of the woods, I see someone pale enter it before me and then head inside myself
while lost in the woods I occasionally hear two people shouting at each other
after a long hike I return to my home, then proceed to grab the camera I left and splice the footage from that and my handheld one together
finished my pro editing job, I find myself drawn to the saloon where I clean up the remains of the previous nights struggles, then pass out
Two_Finger
Since he seems to be feeling unwell, I'd like to ask @The Janitor [Janitor] about his night.

I would also like to inspect the Lake Set, with focus mostly around the immediate area surrounding the body, and the body itself of course.
Gnome
what did the security guard do all night
Gnome
please and thank you
Morgan
I woke up REAL early tonight. I had a date with a special Gnome.

I walked outside to see Crash and Mario heading out into the Woods. I went over to the entrance to the forest right as Gnome showed up with some materials, and Hearts walked up the stairs. Gnome and I set up our tripwire in front of the entrance to the Woods. We wait for a good while and I see The Other Monokuma walking down the stairs and out of the Dorms in the direction of the Kitchen, with Amoeba leaving their room shortly after, and they head the same way.

From a distance, I saw Monokuma destroy the Kitchen by throwing matches into it while Amoeba watched from a distance away, as the entire Kitchen erupts into a pillar of flame. Just then, Gnome came back from a little shopping trip with our net. I noticed him show up next to me at the same time as an explosion went off.

We set up our net as I see Mario and Crash having a little chase or something in the Woods. I got bored staring at them, but I did see Serval running into her room. I'm about to call it quits, but I see Twofinger come out of Big's room wearing a big ol' shirt. He gives me a wave and I go back into my room.
I'll show you a real dance....
Larry Foulke
(Nov 15, 2018 at 3:00 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: Since he seems to be feeling unwell, I'd like to ask @The Janitor [Janitor] about his night.

I would also like to inspect the Lake Set, with focus mostly around the immediate area surrounding the body, and the body itself of course.

I'll go drag the janitor out of the corner so he can give his piece, not really my place to speak for him.

As for the Lake Set, aside from the two fucktards who were there when the investigation started, the only things out of the ordinary are:

The body is laying on top of a costume stand that appears to have wheels at the bottom
The body has signs of blunt force trauma to the back of the head, and a puncture wound on the chest area around the heart
The costume stand has some cloth on it that appears to be painted half black, and it has a machete gouged into it
There is a wooden cooking mallet next to the body
My god damn fake grass is now colored like blood around the body, great.
The Janitor [Janitor]
(Nov 15, 2018 at 3:00 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: Since he seems to be feeling unwell, I'd like to ask @The Janitor [Janitor] about his night.

Oh... Right about that.

I was just minding my business by the Elevator, when that bear came by again. He started calling me all sorts of mean names because I did my job and cleaned up the gore on the second floor. I'm not normally a sensitive man, but he brought me to tears as he stood there.

What a horrible little animal. I do hope those monochrome bears aren't all like that...
Two_Finger
does the machete match up with the puncture wound? does the mallet match up with the head wound? can we determine which was the ultimate cause of death
is there blood all over the cart? with how much blood there is on the grass, could we assume the wounds were inflicted in the lake set or if they were dealt somewhere else and the body wheeled to the location?
Morgan
Someone go hug the Janitor
Larry Foulke
(Nov 15, 2018 at 3:37 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: does the machete match up with the puncture wound? does the mallet match up with the head wound? can we determine which was the ultimate cause of death
is there blood all over the cart? with how much blood there is on the grass, could we assume the wounds were inflicted in the lake set or if they were dealt somewhere else and the body wheeled to the location?

God damn man, you're supposed to be investigating, not me. Okay hold on, in order:

You line the machete up to the hole in her chest, the machete is far too big to cause that.

The mallet could conceivably match the head wound, yes.

Well, there's no bleeding from the head hit, looks more like it was used to incapacitate than kill, the chest gouge however, it looks like it fucked up her heart and lungs a good bit, no one's surviving that.

There is not blood all over the cart, but there is a steady stream coming from her chest flowing down the cloth, then onto the ground, but not all over it.

You look around the outside of the lake set and see no blood.

The rest is up to you.
Morgan
Can I go out into the woods and check things out there?
I'd also like to go check which of the Paints specified in the case file was taken.
Also what kind of adventure did you go on Mr. Producer?
Crash Bandicoot
[Image: 0muIr8D.png]

[Image: 58vI8mP.png]

What's happening, Studio B, Crash is back yet again! My account is scarce, some might say nonexistent, but I'll share what I have.

I decided to tail Mario all night, because I wanted to make sure he didn't do anything I might regret. After all, if anybody's gonna put him in the dirt, it's me.

[Image: r5OYYnm.png]

From the time I woke up to the time I slept, Mario did not leave my rose-tinted sight. Even when he got us lost in the woods for a bit and tried to scare me a bunch. I followed him back to his room and slept on his floor. I saw nothing nor anybody else. Well, see ya!

[Image: PUcD7RC.png]
Larry Foulke
(Nov 15, 2018 at 4:18 AM)Coffee Wrote: Can I go out into the woods and check things out there?
I'd also like to go check which of the Paints specified in the case file was taken.
Also what kind of adventure did you go on Mr. Producer?

You poke around the woods a bit, there's signs that people have been stomping around out here but you can't find anything outstanding aside from a dead owl.

No paints appear to have been lifted from the workshop tonight, but there is evident use of both black and orange paint.

You want to know... about what I did? Really?
Wow, uh... okay. Sure. I flew over to Studio A, and I took a look around, keeping my gun on me of course, then Xavier got really mad at me for some reason and I took off back here to my office. Then I got the call that someone died and came out here to see you guys.

Thanks for asking, no one ever asks how I'm doing or what I did. I appreciate it.
Gnome
can we check if the holes on the body are nail shaped